Gnost-Dural vs Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

Fated Xtasy
I'm going to go with Asajj Ventress, Gnost make her work for her victory though.

carthage
Ventress with mid difficulty

NewGuy01
Ventress.

Kosmos Supreme
Gnost-Dural defeated Darth Karrid, this match is anyones game

ILS
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Ventress.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
Gnost-Dural defeated Darth Karrid, this match is anyones game

ILS
...really?

Nephthys
Gnost is seriously impressive, bro. You should check out his respect thread. I wouldn't have expected a historian to be this badass but like Traya I guess I'll just keep on being surprised.

ILS
Theron Shan was the one who killed Karrid, not Gnost. Hence my confusion.

Nephthys
Ah, I was more quoting it for the "this match is anyones game" thing. But Gnost did beat her, didn't he?

ILS
He might have fought her at one point, I can't remember, but Theron ended up killing her by throwing a malfunctioning blaster at her, with her dying in the ensuing explosion.

AncientPower
Gnost Dural indeed fought her, but when Karrid went to fix a problem with the Ascendant Spear Theron threw an unstable blaster at her which exploded and killed her. As far as I remember Gnost kicked her ass though.

Nephthys
Yes, he did. I checked the respect thread.

WildBantha88
Gnost-Dural did defeat Karrid in like two seconds but her apprentices saved her. Later on Theron shan killed her while Gnost-Dural fought two Sith
BTW I feel like I may be updating my respect threads some time to improve the quality

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.