Mace Windu and Satele Shan vs Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

Trocity
Farmboy.

carthage
Team can probably beat any version up to DE Luke.

FOTJ Luke kills them both

Based
Originally posted by carthage
Team can probably beat any version up to DE Luke.

FOTJ Luke kills them both

Q99
I think even FotJ Luke would be hard pressed against both of them.

Nalaniel
Luke.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Q99
I think even FotJ Luke would be hard pressed against both of them.
Nah

Sinious
DE Luke would be a good fight still Luke would probably win though.

Q99
Originally posted by Sinious
DE Luke would be a good fight still Luke would probably win though.

DE Luke is around Palpatine's level. Mace was able to do very well against Palpatine. These two working together would beat DE Luke the majority of the time.

Selenial
Originally posted by Q99
DE Luke is around Palpatine's level. Mace was able to do very well against Palpatine. These two working together would beat DE Luke the majority of the time.

confused

..... laughing

FreshestSlice
So many things wrong, I think laughing is the only response to that.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Q99
DE Luke is around Palpatine's level. Mace was able to do very well against Palpatine.

Isn't the main consensus on here, that Mace only beat Palpatine by using Vaapad? that wouldn't work very well against Luke, i think.

I say Luke beats team with mid difficulty.

Sinious
Originally posted by Q99

Never underestimate the power of Vaapad. They have no way of breaking Luke's defenses and he could easily separate them with force attacks and then cut them down one by one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.