Robert McCall vs Jason Bourne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
The CIA has decided to bring in Jason Bourne (Damon), they hire former agent McCall to bring him in.

McCall catches up to Jason and its comes down to a H2H fight.

Who dies?

Lestov16
Bourne would crush him. He was literally designed to be the ultimate killing machine.

Lestov16
Rewatching Equalizer, I realize this isn't nearly as much of a stomp as I thought. I might give slight edge to Bourne 5.5/10 do to his youth compared to McCall, but it would be a brutal matchup, and McCall is arguably just as skilled/durable in H2H.

Time Immemorial
I was hoping someone would see his speed and bite its worth.

Lestov16
'bite it's worth'? Is that a typo?

Time Immemorial
Lol half asleep postsmile

But yea he was very fast.

Psychotron
Tough one, probably Bourne. McCall takes him if he has prep.

BruceSkywalker
thread is full on racist laughing laughing

anyway Bourne after a pretty nice fight

Lestov16
Sorry us black people have a better action hero than you white folks. But then again, we're better at everything than you smile

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Psychotron
Tough one, probably Bourne. McCall takes him if he has prep.

Jason would not fall for traps like those dumb goons though.

Lestov16
Oh yeah, Bourne would definitely get past McCall's traps easy, but in a pure CQB match, they're rather even.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Lestov16
Sorry us black people have a better action hero than you white folks. But then again, we're better at everything than you smile

lol

Lestov16
Looking back, I wonder if the world's contemporary racial tensions all stem from this thread stick out tongue .

Under reanalysis, I realize that Bourne is tougher, but McCall is smarter. While Bourne is capable of tanking multiple car crashes, McCall is able to rewire microwaves and kill people by making them accidentally electrocute themselves. I honestly think that they are probably dead equal (no pun intended), as both faced off against superhuman opponents (Bourne fighting Desh, and McCall fighting the SPETZNAZ giant). Both have also countered snipers.

riv6672

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Lestov16
Looking back, I wonder if the world's contemporary racial tensions all stem from this thread stick out tongue .

Under reanalysis, I realize that Bourne is tougher, but McCall is smarter. While Bourne is capable of tanking multiple car crashes, McCall is able to rewire microwaves and kill people by making them accidentally electrocute themselves. I honestly think that they are probably dead equal (no pun intended), as both faced off against superhuman opponents (Bourne fighting Desh, and McCall fighting the SPETZNAZ giant). Both have also countered snipers. i think the guy in gangs of London might beat them both, it was banshee level + hyper violence in that show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.