TAK3N ( Taken 3)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Liam Neeson returns as ex-covert operative Bryan Mills, whose reconciliation with his ex-wife is tragically cut short when she is brutally murdered and framed for the crime

HUJZjUaNzgw

Esau Cairn
Can't wait for the Mills VS Mcall thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Taken 1 was a gigantic pile of shit. Probably not gonna watch this, or the second.

Estacado
Felt Taken 2 was pretty meh hope this will be better.

Time Immemorial
Looks like a poop train heading to dogshitville.

Flyattractor
More like Liam has TAKEN the check to do a 3rd movie.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Flyattractor

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Psychotron
Originally posted by Flyattractor

Bingo.

KingD19
It's no secret Neeson has literally thrown himself into his work to keep his mind busy and occupied so he won't focus on his wife's death, because it really tore him up.

And a lot of people are going to like the movie because of the action, which is what it excels at. So him getting a paycheck that'll help his family and make a lot of people excited for 2 1/2 hours, what's the big deal?

BruceSkywalker
can't wait to go see.. I enjoy the Taken films

Flyattractor
Originally posted by KingD19
It's no secret Neeson has literally thrown himself into his work to keep his mind busy and occupied so he won't focus on his wife's death, because it really tore him up.

........Irony?

KingD19
Incredible amount.

Lestov16
This looks phucking amazing. Loved the first and loved the final fight of the second. But it's clear they are going all out on this one. Can't wait.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Lestov16
This looks phucking amazing. Loved the first and loved the final fight of the second. But it's clear they are going all out on this one. Can't wait.

...I want a divorce, you can have quan

Wei Phoenix
He does have morals about what he does. He agreed to do Taken 3 only if no one is taken since everyone that could, has already been taken.

steverules_2
...so how can it be called Taken when no ones actually...ya know...taken?

KingD19
They took his wife. She doesn't have to be physically gone to be "taken". They literally took her life, and they took Bryan's by framing him for the murder. They took Kim's mother, etc...

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by steverules_2
...so how can it be called Taken when no ones actually...ya know...taken?

Heh like that silly movie, Abduction...no one was actually abducted throughout the film.

Time Immemorial
If you go see this movie you have been taken.

quanchi112
Second one was awful compared to the first.

Mindset
pusZXECS0mM

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Mindset
pusZXECS0mM

Ahhh Archer.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Looks like a poop train heading to dogshitville.

Shut up flip flopper.

jinXed by JaNx
If die hard can two movies past it's welcome why can't Taken...,right? I mean, that's the standard that big Bruce and all the other "action stars i used to remember" have been setting.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Kazenji
Shut up flip flopper.

Proof of me flipping? laughing

Kazenji

Ehhh....the Equalizer thread.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Kazenji
Ehhh....the Equalizer thread.

Quit carrying your butt hurt from a different thread.

Esau Cairn
Quit carrying your butt hurt from a different thread.

Personally I'd be more worried at being labelled a "Flip Flopper" on the world wide net. embarrasment

Mindset
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Personally I'd be more worried at being labelled a "Flip Flopper" on the world wide net. embarrasment lol

Time Immemorial
Personally I'd be more worried at being labelled a "Flip Flopper" on the world wide net. embarrasment

laughing laughing laughing

I know its so embarrassing.

marwash22
get kidnapped once... understandable, could happen to anyone.

get kidnapped a second time... wtf is your problem.

get kidnapped a 3rd time... sign from the universe that you should inhale a large caliber bullet.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by marwash22
get kidnapped once... understandable, could happen to anyone.

get kidnapped a second time... wtf is your problem.

get kidnapped a 3rd time... sign from the universe that you should inhale a large caliber bullet.

Fool me once...

Fool me twice...

smile

Dreampanther
Loved the first one - especially the torture scene. Reminded me of Kiss of the Dragon, where Jet Li stabs the needle in the guy's neck then calmly explains to him exactly how horribly he is going to die. Have to admit, I am a bit of a Luc Besson fanboy. He doesn't always get it right, but when he does, it is usually epic.

Thought the second one was a bit ... meh. Third one looks like it has a bit more potential. Like how they reverse the roles in the trailer with hunter and hunted.

Patient_Leech
^ Yeah, this looks like it might be decent. I remember them saying they would go in a little bit of a different direction with the third one and it looks like they did... a little.

riv6672
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
^ Yeah, this looks like it might be decent. I remember them saying they would go in a little bit of a different direction with the third one and it looks like they did... a little.
Different meaning for the title. Sad, though.

Kazenji
Just back from seeing it

good sequel not quite the same as the previous movies for plot, Has a slow start but once the usual things get moving its a fun ride.

jinXed by JaNx
I think taken 3 should be Liam Neeson giving up and going to a bar and talking about how sick he is of having to save people or escape from the same exact scenarios

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I think taken 3 should be Liam Neeson giving up and going to a bar and talking about how sick he is of having to save people or escape from the same exact scenarios

Be a good sketch with Liam & Bruce Willis bitching about their luck over a brew.

Esau Cairn

I re-read your Equalizer post & well... you DID flip where you should've flopped instead.

Time Immemorial
I re-read your Equalizer post & well... you DID flip where you should've flopped instead.

laughing

Well I refuse to be Taken a third time from Kaz's movie recommendation on this one stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
just got back fro seeing this.. I enjoyed it. Mills shows how once again his "particular set of skills" continue to come in handy... Neeson kicks ass.. Pretty good action and a very nice story. 9/10

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
... Pretty good action ... 9/10

Seriously? That was some of the most abysmal action, direction, filming, editing (you name it) I have seen in a long time. If they were trying to put the final nail in the coffin for the franchise they definitely did it. The story wasn't bad. I didn't mind where the story went. The drama was pretty good, but I started cringing every time the action would start back up. I wanted to like it, but it sucked. 4/10

Lestov16
Oliver Megaton is one of the worst action directors ever. I didn't mind Paul Greengrass's shaky cam in Bourne Ultimatum, but with Megaton it is unbearable. Dude must be giving Luc blowjobs for work because Megaton's directing skill is atrocious.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Lestov16
Oliver Megaton is one of the worst action directors ever. I didn't mind Paul Greengrass's shaky cam in Bourne Ultimatum, but with Megaton it is unbearable. Dude must be giving Luc blowjobs for work because Megaton's directing skill is atrocious.

Can't be as bad as Rob Cohen's shaky cam in the movie Alex Cross from what i've seen.

jimmy0082
They should now end this series.It is getting boring and frustrating now...

ronaldcoffin
Always love to watch these series..!!!

Discos
Was a good watch, saw it at the beginning of the year. I would say its better than the second movie and yeah I was entertained what else more do you want.

Neeson is fearsome being type-cast just now, its unreal

ashleybredon
It is a good movie but if they make another sequel of the movie will be a headache to digest it. !

Discos
Aye, dont think they will work another sequel no way haha. The whole family tree will be "Taken"

SajElfann
An amazing movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.