GALACTUS -Vs- SWAMP THING

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R.
Dcnu..

Galactus and his Heralds

Silver Surfer
Fire-Lord
Terrax
Morg
Air-Walker
Red Shift
Stardust

Vs

Swamp Thing and the Heroes of Dcnu

Earth based heroes of HH level and below

Fight takes place on Dcnu Earth..

Only characters allowed In this fight are Swamp Thing and his back up of Earth based heroes of HH level and below..

Vs

A fully fed Galactus and his Heralds.

This should be better I think. Less characters involved in a way lol and away!!

Supermex
The Devourer of Worlds

Vs

The Keeper of Green

pym-ftw
Galactus eats him but probably can't kill him.

Supermex
Could Swamp Thing kill/harm Galactus?

It's just not Swamp-Thing defending Dcnu-Earth here..

Golgo13
Galactus is above Swamp thing pay grade. Not really a fight.

janus77
Galactus stomps.

There is not enough green in the omniverse to help Swamp Thing.

Galactus could just eat everything and shit out concrete just to spite the memory of Swamp Thing.

Golgo13
Originally posted by janus77
Galactus stomps.

Galactus could just eat everything and shit out concrete just to spite the memory of Swamp Thing.

If he ate that much green he would explode. Victory for Alec!

Omega Vision

Idk, some versions of Swamp Thing would make him a contender to your average Galactus, and God Swamp Thing would be his clear superior.

Supermex
I'm not sure how would win here, but if Galactus eats this DC Earth he be well fed just like any other time.

Unless there's proof Swamp-Thing can hurt him.

Like I said I'm not sure, so I'm putting it out there.. Need more proof than oh he cant eat Swamp-Thing or whatever..

Golgo13
ST can reform anywhere in the universe. Galactus would have to eat every planet that has green. lol

Supermex
lol but Galactus only really wants to eat DC Earth..

If or when he does, he won't give a shit if Swamp-Thing reforms elsewhere.

Unless Swamp-Thing and the Heroes can defeat him or if Swamp-Thing can hurt him enough to retreat..

Golgo13
ALL heroes? Phantom Stranger and the Trinity of Sin is all you need.

Supermex
Originally posted by Golgo13
ALL heroes? Phantom Stranger and the Trinity of Sin is all you need.

Read the op plz

Golgo13
So, spite thread?

Supermex
So, spite thread?

Is it?

Golgo13
You're the one who made it. How are any of DC's HH going to take out a being like Galactus when you only limited it to HH and below?

Board Walker
Alice solos galactus

John constantine solos

Supermex
You're the one who made it. How are any of DC's HH going to take out a being like Galactus when you only limited it to HH and below?

So when u make threads, do you type spite thread ahead of time?

Its bugs u that marvel has a upper hand here so u call it spite, yet u make spite thread everyday in favor of DC, but that's OK?

I'm made this thread to see of Swamp-Thing and the Heroes of Dcnu Earth based HH or lower can deter the big G..

I'm open to hear if you think they can defend Earth and if not then I guess not then..

Supermex
Originally posted by Board Walker
Alice solos galactus

John constantine solos

Are they HH level or lower?
Read the op plz.. Thanks

Golgo13
Originally posted by Supermex
So when u make threads, do you type spite thread ahead of time?

Its bugs u that marvel has a upper hand here so u call it spite, yet u make spite thread everyday in favor of DC, but that's OK?

I'm made this thread to see of Swamp-Thing and the Heroes of Dcnu Earth based HH or lower can deter the big G..

I'm open to hear if you think they can defend Earth and if not then I guess not then..

I don't care either way, but HOW is DC heroes going to stop Galactus. Please tell.

janus77
Galactus instantly - and universe wide - matter manipulates all the "green" into pure energy.

There's no way Swamp Thing could "reform" inside Galactus' tummy, since G's just pure energy in a "shell". There's nothing organic for the "green" to come from inside.

Golgo13
Galactus instantly - and universe wide - matter manipulates all the "green" into pure energy.

There's no way Swamp Thing could "reform" inside Galactus' tummy, since G's just pure energy in a "shell". There's nothing organic for the "green" to come from inside.

Scans or it didn't happen. stick out tongue

janus77
Scans or it didn't happen. stick out tongue
That reminds me, must check out TheFappening.

Supermex
I don't care either way, but HOW is DC heroes going to stop Galactus. Please tell.

I dont know how there going to win this..

I dont how Galactus is going to win this either..
I Dont make preemptive threads where I know for sure whos going to win..

Golgo13
Galactus kills pretty much everyone with a wave of his hands. You need a similar character to balance things out.

maxivitopowe
So, spite thread?
The irony of golgo complaining about spite

DarkSaint85
Constantine uses the spell of reflectivity.

Any harm that occurs to him is revisited on the opponent.

Golgo13
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
The irony of golgo complaining about spite

See, I admitted DC loses. wink Unlike some people.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Constantine uses the spell of reflectivity.

Any harm that occurs to him is revisited on the opponent.

Doesn't that spell take a lot out of him? And he hasn't done it on someone on G's level.

DarkSaint85
He has spells that would harm Spectre, in Heaven, that he's prepared to use, even if it costed him an arm or a leg.

What that spell was, I don't know, as we never saw it...the Presence himself stepped in to stop him. But it exists, and John is confident enough in it to have it as an option.

That spell would stop a Galactus.

Mindset
So, spite thread? The irony of you posting this. laughing out loud

Golgo13
big grin

Supermex
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He has spells that would harm Spectre, in Heaven, that he's prepared to use, even if it costed him an arm or a leg.

What that spell was, I don't know, as we never saw it...the Presence himself stepped in to stop him. But it exists, and John is confident enough in it to have it as an option.

That spell would stop a Galactus.

But is Constatine above HH level?

DarkSaint85
Well, Batman could punch him out, so I wouldn't say so.

DarkSaint85
http://i.imgur.com/qzATchC.jpg

DTM
A severely weakened Galactus let out a blast that annihilated several solar systems, this is a fully fed Galactus against one earth and its protectors. Galactus wins without breaking a cosmic sweat.

Board Walker
John Constantine could solo Galactus tbh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.