Satele Shan (Return) vs TPM Kenobi vs. Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Allout

King Joker
Tano.

Emperordmb
TPM Kenob---
*glances at King Joker's profile pic
Ummm, I mean Ahsoka! Yeah! Totally! Please don't murder me...

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
TPM Kenob---
*glances at King Joker's profile pic
Ummm, I mean Ahsoka! Yeah! Totally! Please don't murder me...

LMFAO thumb up

King Joker
http://media.tumblr.com/bdc84c3ceac4828c5ae614885bbbad20/tumblr_n2zp37lc2d1sn8daso3_400.gif

Nalaniel
TPM Kenobi. stick out tongue

JKBart
Ahsoka solos

Syndicate
Satele Shan.

|King Joker|
https://49.media.tumblr.com/9382b1abb6c30e477e9d29d14ab25058/tumblr_n5g15m26dv1tb4545o7_400.gif

Impressive!

FreshestSlice
Someone should have stayed banned.

Syndicate
Want to actually debate it out this time rather then hiding behind Beni?

JKBart
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Someone should have stayed banned.

u

Syndicate
Originally posted by JKBart
u

+1

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by JKBart
u
I've never been banned you an Polefag.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Syndicate
Want to actually debate it out this time rather then hiding behind Beni? How the **** am I hiding behind Beni, LOL?

Debate what? Return Shan? You seriously believe she can beat Kenobi and Ahsoka in a threeway?

|King Joker|
"Holy shit! You think Ahsoka moving 3 steps forwards shows superiority? I'm f*cking done. Not commenting on any threads with Ahsoka till you all stop being dumb as hell."

And damn, so much for that. Didn't even last a day. sad

Syndicate
No I thought this was Hope trailer Shan... Why the hell is Return Shan even used?

I can't help but address retardation. smile

FreshestSlice
Hope Satele would still lose.

Syndicate
Debate it out with me then if you think so.

FreshestSlice
Nobody wants to debate with you, but even if they did, you'd have to make a point first.

Syndicate
Well, I could say why I think she wins or you could say why you think the character you think wins does indeed win. That's how a conversation is started.

Either way though tbh I'm making cupcakes right now so now's not really the best time if you DID want to enter one. I can get back to you in half an hour or so though if you wanted to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.