Star Lord with Celestial Crystal vs....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zopzop
Well Star Lord with this item currently wtfpwned Thanos and could have outright killed him, as admitted by Thanos himself. So I thought why not make a thread based on this beatdown.

This a gauntlet and Star Lord is rested between each fight :
1) the Defenders (Strange/Surfer/Namor/Hulk)
2) the Infinity Watch (Warlock, Pip, Gamora, Dumb Drax, Maxam, Moondragon)
3) Thanos
4) The Cabal (Thanos, Corvus, Namor, Terrax, Black Swan, Proxima)
5) Zeus

Where does he stop?

Bentley
Hulk thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Stops at Zeus...

On a side note, Quanchi claims that Thanos beats Celestials; I wonder what he'll say to the fact the Celestial Tech alone is sufficient to stomp Thanos into the ground...

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Stops at Zeus...

LoM did you see the scans? Star Lord BROKE him. He beat him more convincingly than either Tyrant or Odin (and that's saying a lot).

IMHO, he clears it and he would cripple Zeus.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
LoM did you see the scans? Star Lord BROKE him. He beat him more convincingly than either Tyrant or Odin (and that's saying a lot).

IMHO, he clears it and he would cripple Zeus.

I saw the scans and they are impressive...

But I'm of the opinion that Odin didnt go all out against Thanos; based on past showings, there were several more notches Odin could have gone to and broken Thanos just as well as Star Lord did (not to mention that Odin did stop attacking during his fight with Thanos and allowed him to slowly stagger back to his feet; IMHO Odin could have broken Thanos right then and there if he wanted to)...

Its purely speculation of course, but I think Zeus could come just shy of what Odin could and would eventually defeat the amped Starlord...

Bentley
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Stops at Zeus...

On a side note, Quanchi claims that Thanos beats Celestials; I wonder what he'll say to the fact the Celestial Tech alone is sufficient to stomp Thanos into the ground...

Quan will just ignore the showing and say that Celestials need prep to beat Thanos or some crap like that. He'd be half right since the celestial tech tend to have better feats than the Celestials themselves as of late.

Insane Titan
Starlord clears it.

That issues was pretty bad and pointless.

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
That issues was pretty bad and pointless.
Yup. Your other thread (Hype/Mar-vell) gave me an idea though.

Star Lord with Celestial Crystal vs Lord Mar-vell. I realize he probably can't kill Mar-vell but he just has to win what would be considered a forum fight. Can he do it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.