Nejaa Halcyon vs Gnost Dural

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

NewGuy01
Throwing my lot in with Neeja. Is he the next addition to your crew, or whatever you called it?

Emperordmb
The Bantha Crew cool

WildBantha88
no. ShootingNova just uploaded a respect thread for him on comicvine

NewGuy01
Awh, he would have made a nice addition.

WildBantha88
im still working on my next member. He is kinda a big project. And also I got distracted from my new addition by C'bioth

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by WildBantha88
im still working on my next member. He is kinda a big project. And also I got distracted from my new addition by C'bioth

lol I can't wait for that respect thread Bantha. Good luck with it.

Q99
Nejaa was pretty badass, I vote him as well.

ILS
Probably Nejaa in a good fight, although I haven't read Annihilation in a really long time.

WildBantha88
Nejaa definatly takes the Force edge but the extent of his lightsaber feats are dueling sessions with Anakin, where as Gnost has proven to be a badass maritial artist, taking on multiple opponents at a time.

ILS
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Nejaa definatly takes the Force edge but the extent of his lightsaber feats are dueling sessions with Anakin, where as Gnost has proven to be a badass maritial artist, taking on multiple opponents at a time.
IIRC he defeated three Sith acolytes after being tortured by lightning extensively? Pretty impressive stuff. Could honestly put him ahead of Nejaa who did end up being inferior to Anakin overall.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by ILS
IIRC he defeated three Sith acolytes after being tortured by lightning extensively? Pretty impressive stuff. Could honestly put him ahead of Nejaa who did end up being inferior to Anakin overall. He defeated two sith padawans and a DC master at the same time and then defeated the padawans one on one within seconds. And he was tortured by special machine made by Mekhis that allowed him to experience the pain of tortures without actually having any damaged inflicted to him, and then he fought two sith lords and a sith padawan. He killed the padawan and held off the sith lords for a lengthy period of time but eventually lost.

ILS
I'll need to re-read Annihilation because that's not how I remember it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.