Lucien Draay vs Ven Zallow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Who wins?

Fated Xtasy
Huh, this is an interesting one.

hmm, I'm going with Ven Zallow, he did pretty well against Malgus and Vindican, with Malgus obviously being above anyone Lucien has ever faced.

I don't know, both are exceptionally talented and are also skilled swordsmen, it could go either way to be honest. Nice match up Trocity.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Huh, this is an interesting one.

hmm, I'm going with Ven Zallow, he did pretty well against Malgus and Vindican, with Malgus obviously being above anyone Lucien has ever faced.

I don't know, both are exceptionally talented and are also skilled swordsmen, it could go either way to be honest. Nice match up Trocity.

thumb up

carthage
Draay due to superior force feats.

NewGuy01
I'm not overly familiar with Draay's feats.

carthage
IIRC he's moved he's literally blasted a force sensitive across an entire town, ragdolled a guy, and cleared an entire hangar of decent sized droids.

ares834
thumb up

Lucien takes this.

Lord Stark
Draay probably wins if he ragdolled someone across a town. Also...Vindican was dead when Zallow fought Malgus no?

Based
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Vindican was dead when Zallow fought Malgus no?

Yeah mistook Zallow for Cao. Anyways I'm siding with Draay.

carthage
All of his feats were highlighted in a versus video where he faced An'ya Kuro if anyone was interested.

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Also...Vindican was dead when Zallow fought Malgus no?

Very dead.

Trocity
Any other opinions ?

SunRazer
Ven's probably more skilled and stronger, Lucien is more powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.