- Superman -

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
Dcnu..

What is Superman's record after going thru 10 fights..by Dr

Not a Guanlet. Everyone is at full health for each fight, even Supes..

All fights take place in Metroplis..

Superman

Fight 1.

Vs G.L Hal

Fight 2.

Vs Dr.Strange

Fight 3.

Vs M.Manhunter

Fight 4.

Vs Silver Surfer

Fight 5.

Wonder Woman

Figth 6.

Vs Thor

Fight 7.

Vs Black Adam

Fight 8.

Vs Cls.Loki

Fight 9.

Vs Flash

Fight 10.

Vs Spectrum

carver9
Superman

Fight 1.

Vs G.L Hal - Superman wins 9/10

Fight 2.

Vs Dr.Strange - Strange wins in a stomp fashion if it's current Strange.

Fight 3.

Vs M.Manhunter - Superman wins 6 or 7/10

Fight 4.

Vs Silver Surfer - Surfer wins 8/10

Fight 5.

Wonder Woman - hard one to judge. Wonder Woman fts as of late has been solid. She just defeated a being that was giving both Supes and an amped Batman fits. Then he was teamed with another Kryptonian. I'm leaning towards WW. Especially without the bracers.

Figth 6.

Vs Thor - Split or edge to Thor. This is debatable though.

Fight 7.

Vs Black Adam - depends on the Adam. Pre Reboot, Adam destroys current Supes. Current Adam loses to Supes 9/10

Fight 8.

Vs Cls.Loki - Giving the edge to Supes here. Don't know by how much though.

Fight 9.

Vs Flash - Supes 10/10 unless we are using forum Flash that doesn't get tagged.

Fight 10.

Vs Spectrum - don't know. I think Spectrum is faster but I don't think she have the power to drop Superman. Hurt, probably, stop him? Naah. This ends in a stalemate.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Current Supes.

Fight 1.

Vs G.L Hal, Supes 8-9/10

Fight 2.

Vs Dr.Strange, Supes 8-9/10

Fight 3.

Vs M.Manhunter, Sups 6-7/10

Fight 4.

Vs Silver Surfer, Supes 6-7/10

Fight 5.

Wonder Woman, Supes 8-9/10

Figth 6.

Vs Thor, Supes 6-7/10

Fight 7.

Vs Black Adam, Supes 7-8/10

Fight 8.

Vs Cls.Loki, Supes 9/10

Fight 9.

Vs Flash, Supes 8-9/10

Fight 10.

Vs Hulk, Supes 9-10/10

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Superman

Fight 1.

Vs G.L Hal - Superman wins 9/10

Fight 2.

Vs Dr.Strange - Strange wins in a stomp fashion if it's current Strange.

Fight 3.

Vs M.Manhunter - Superman wins 6 or 7/10

Fight 4.

Vs Silver Surfer - Surfer wins 8/10

Fight 5.

Wonder Woman - hard one to judge. Wonder Woman fts as of late has been solid. She just defeated a being that was giving both Supes and an amped Batman fits. Then he was teamed with another Kryptonian. I'm leaning towards WW. Especially without the bracers.

Figth 6.

Vs Thor - Split or edge to Thor. This is debatable though.

Fight 7.

Vs Black Adam - depends on the Adam. Pre Reboot, Adam destroys current Supes. Current Adam loses to Supes 9/10

Fight 8.

Vs Cls.Loki - Giving the edge to Supes here. Don't know by how much though.

Fight 9.

Vs Flash - Supes 10/10 unless we are using forum Flash that doesn't get tagged.

Fight 10.

Vs Spectrum - don't know. I think Spectrum is faster but I don't think she have the power to drop Superman. Hurt, probably, stop him? Naah. This ends in a stalemate.
facepalm

She fought Mongul off panel with little info about what happened. Previously Mongul was stomping her. While he was weak after Doomsday beat the shit out of him.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Mongul................faster than Wonder Woman?

http://i.imgur.com/5GFFy0z.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JL4ELXN.jpg

This was just for lulz.

http://i.imgur.com/MgLpEgS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WexpUxU.jpg
Ghost Soldier had to teleport her away to save her.

And Superman wasn't amped against his fight against Mongul in Batman/Superman. In fact he said he would kill Mongul in one unrestrained hit.

Seriously, shut up.

carver9
facepalm

She fought Mongul off panel with little info about what happened. Previously Mongul was stomping her. While he was weak after Doomsday beat the shit out of him.

Ghost Soldier had to teleport her away to save her.

And Superman wasn't amped against his fight against Mongul in Batman/Superman. In fact he said he would kill Mongul in one unrestrained hit.

Seriously, shut up.

I said BATMAN was amped. Also, where in your scan was he stomping her? He punched her ONCE. That's not a stomp ABHI.

Her fight against Mongul wasn't the reason she teleported away. SMDH.

Wait a minute. Are you talking about the time when Superman punched Mongul some miles? Prove that it would've killed Mongul.

Lol...so Diana used prep against Mongul (lol)? She defeated him ABHI...deal with it. And looking at her, you can tell she was in a battle. I can easily post a scan showing her appearance before facing Mongul.

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/carver9/Screenshot_2014-09-24-09-55-17_zps30b41fb9.png

abhilegend
I said BATMAN was amped. Also, where in your scan was he stomping her? He punched her ONCE. That's not a stomp ABHI.

Her fight against Mongul wasn't the reason she teleported away. SMDH.

Wait a minute. Are you talking about the time when Superman punched Mongul some miles? Prove that it would've killed Mongul.

Lol...so Diana used prep against Mongul (lol)? She defeated him ABHI...deal with it. And looking at her, you can tell she was in a battle. I can easily post a scan showing her appearance before facing Mongul.

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/carver9/Screenshot_2014-09-24-09-55-17_zps30b41fb9.png
In the very next page she says to Ghost Soldier "Thanks for saving us." I guess that's just some talk.

She didn't teleported away. Ghost Soldier did.

Superman himself said it. And he did kill doomsday who stomped both Mongul and Wonder Woman like a *****.

No, she had him bound in the lasso. It doesn't tells us how she caught them, and if you want a fight to pick on. Use Doomsday vs Wonder Woman and Doomsday vs Superman. But that's not usable because Diana caught Mongul off panel in her lasso, right?

STFU.

carver9
In the very next page she says to Ghost Soldier "Thanks for saving us." I guess that's just some talk.

She didn't teleported away. Ghost Soldier did.

Superman himself said it. And he did kill doomsday who stomped both Mongul and Wonder Woman like a *****.

No, she had him bound in the lasso. It doesn't tells us how she caught them, and if you want a fight to pick on. Use Doomsday vs Wonder Woman and Doomsday vs Superman. But that's not usable because Diana caught Mongul off panel in her lasso, right?

STFU.

When did Doomsday stomp Mongul? Scans.

Like I've stated, you can tell she was in a battle by looking at her appearance.

Why would I use the Doomsday fight when during their second encounter, she had Doomsday on the ground coughing up slime and she also felt confident at beating him. I can also use the Zod and Faora fight as evidence as well or her back handing Superdoom across the room or her outright stomping Supergirl who in her own right have solid fts. Superman even told H'el that if Supergirl figured out his plan he will be in some trouble. And Superman himself admitted he couldn't stop Supergirl.

Diana is a solid high Herald, solid.

carver9
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/carver9/Screenshot_2014-08-29-00-10-26_zps79458095.png

"I will not fight you, I can not stop you, I can only warn you". If you're interested in the Wonder Woman and Supergirl fight, let me know.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I agree with Carver that WW is solid HH and would beat Hulk 7-8/10. And I also agree with Abhi that Superman is at least a Tier above WW.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I agree with Carver that WW is solid HH and would beat Hulk 7-8/10. And I also agree with Abhi that Superman is at least a Tier above WW.

Stop trolling and baiting. Hulk isn't in this thread.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Stop trolling and baiting. Hulk isn't in this thread.

You know I am right. WW is more powerful but she isn't on the level of Supes as seen. He has grown beyond the HH tier as shown by his last stories and portrayals. It's hard for you to accept with your Superman hate and bias but it is the way it is.

carver9
You know I am right. WW is more powerful but she isn't on the level of Supes as seen. He has grown beyond the HH tier as shown by his last stories and portrayals. It's hard for you to accept with your Superman hate and bias but it is the way it is.

Me thinking WW has an edge based off EVERY THING I've said isn't me lowballing Superman, it's me giving WW props. I didn't downplay Superman once in my post and gave him the majority against a lot of them, again, I just think Wonder Woman is more concrete right now.

If you think Superman is above High Herald, then oh well. The people that is superior to him though and people that has outright defeated him in battle, where do they rank? Are you giving this prop to just Superman or does this spread out to all of the other heros and villains?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Me thinking WW has an edge based off EVERY THING I've said isn't me lowballing Superman, it's me giving WW props. I didn't downplay Superman once in my post and gave him the majority against a lot of them, again, I just think Wonder Woman is more concrete right now.

If you think Superman is above High Herald, then oh well. The people that is superior to him though and people that has outright defeated him in battle, where do they rank? Are you giving this prop to just Superman or does this spread out to all of the other heros and villains?

But that is the point you know NOTHING about the characters because you don't read the comics just a few scans here and still you pretend to know EVERYTHING because you want to lowball Superman, ask the people on KMC is you lowball him and they will tell you the truth.

Who has defeated him? You are talking nonesense like you always do because of your blind hate.

carver9
But that is the point you know NOTHING about the characters because you don't read the comics just a few scans here and still you pretend to know EVERYTHING because you want to lowball Superman, ask the people on KMC is you lowball him and they will tell you the truth.

Who has defeated him? You are talking nonesense like you always do because of your blind hate.

Lol...would you like for me to PM you my comics. Every scan i post, I have the entire comic. The scan I posted above, would you like for me to post the entire comic? How do I bring up ALL of these showings without reading the comic itself? How did I know about Superman saying he can't stop Supergirl and providing a scan to back up my claim without reading the comic? Would you like for me to post that entire comic as well along with the issue before it? I read Superman just as much, if not, more than anyone here.

no expression Batman with an amp broke his neck and killed him with a punch. Did you really ask me who defeated Superman? He has been defeated plenty of times. He is a high Herald just like Silver Surfer is one. A few high showings doesn't take people like Hulk and Superman out of that tier.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lol...would you like for me to PM you my comics. Every scan i post, I have the entire comic. The scan I posted above, would you like for me to post the entire comic? How do I bring up ALL of these showings without reading the comic itself? How did I know about Superman saying he can't stop Supergirl and providing a scan to back up my claim without reading the comic? Would you like for me to post that entire comic as well along with the issue before it? I read Superman just as much, if not, more than anyone here.

no expression Batman with an amp broke his neck and killed him with a punch. Did you really ask me who defeated Superman? He has been defeated plenty of times. He is a high Herald just like Silver Surfer is one. A few high showings doesn't take people like Hulk and Superman out of that tier.

You copy the scans galan or another poster posts, simple, yes a photo of all your Superman comics and WW please.

He lowered his guard so Superman could kill him, did you read the story? So name them.

emporerpants
Saying I can't stop you isn't the same thing as saying you can't beat someone in a fight. Supes clearly says he WON'T fight Supergirl. People say "I can't stop you" all the time, it has nothing to do with whether or not they can take the other person in a fight. If the intent was to show that he couldn't beat Supergirl they'd have had him say "I can't beat you."

carver9
You copy the scans galan or another poster posts, simple, yes a photo of all your Superman comics and WW please.

He lowered his guard so Superman could kill him, did you read the story? So name them.

laughing out loud Galan wouldn't have posted that since it isn't ownage but anyways. The Supergirl/Superman scan above happened in Supergirl #3.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-10-02-14-44-23_zps5e5a7eed.png.html

I own every Supergirl comic but this file that I am showing you is issues 1 - 33. I own all of Superman comics, Superboy comics...trying to get Lobo...all of Injustice. I don't have to prove anything. Just know, whatever I bring up, I have a scan backing my claims. Now stop getting of topic.

Who lowered who's guard?

Supermex

carver9

Supermex
You started a war. Overall I agree with everything you said even though Surfer isn't a slouch in the strength area.

Oh I know SS is no slouch in strength department, just that I would give Superman the edge there.

Prof. T.C McAbe

carver9
You are a bad liar and now you go on about Supergirl and Superboy because you don't read Superman comics, gotcha. You read only the parts of Superman which can be used to lowball him and this isn't offtopi it is the truth. Your credibility is 0 when it comes to Hulk or Superman. The people reading this thread should know this wink.

Surfer has a better energy capability but he is inferior to Superman, he was beaten physically and hurt more then once. Thanos, who is physically weaker than Supes by feats, almost killed him.

His travel speed is good but Supes has a better combat speed. Easily and he thinks faster than SS. He can't transmute clark because Clark is resitant to this form and SS isn't powerful enough to transmute someone on Supes level.

thumb up you should leave out the chars you have a bias for, that makes the thread more enjoyable for you, I agree with it. You like SS you don't want him to lose, that's ok, leave him out in the future wink.

no expression Just know I read more DC and Superman than you. Now who is the person you are talking about lowering their durability?

Prof. T.C McAbe
no expression Just know I read more DC and Superman than you. Now who is the person you are talking about lowering their durability?

A bold claim from someone who is reminded more than once about the context behind the feats of Supes, context you are never aware of. Carver, don't pretend to like or know Supeman, no one believes you.

carver9
A bold claim from someone who is reminded more than once about the context behind the feats of Supes, context you are never aware of. Carver, don't pretend to like or know Supeman, no one believes you.

Context or me disagreeing with them? Again, why are you getting off topic? How about this, when I bring up a statement or showing involving any character, just ask me for a scan. That should help your curiosity. And if you want to see the page before the scan I post, let a brother know. I'll help you out. Now again, stay on topic. Dark does it all of the time. ABHI even do it.

Star428
Fight 1.

Vs G.L Hal

Superman wins.

Fight 2.

Vs Dr.Strange

Depends on wether or not Clark speedblitzes at beginning.

Fight 3.

Vs M.Manhunter

MM should win but in a comic Superman wins because J'onn would job to him as usual.

Fight 4.

Vs Silver Surfer

This could go either way. Leaning towards Surfer though, unfortunately.

Fight 5.

Wonder Woman

Superman all day everyday.

Figth 6.

Vs Thor

Superman wins a clear majority say 7-8/10.

Fight 7.

Vs Black Adam

Toss-up

Fight 8.

Vs Cls.Loki

Not sure.

Fight 9.

Vs Flash

Superman at least 9/10. I don't give a damn what all the people say who think Flash is some kind of unbeatable godlike character that never gets tagged. That's bullshit.

Fight 10.

Vs Spectrum

Not sure.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Context or me disagreeing with them? Again, why are you getting off topic? How about this, when I bring up a statement or showing involving any character, just ask me for a scan. That should help your curiosity. And if you want to see the page before the scan I post, let a brother know. I'll help you out. Now again, stay on topic. Dark does it all of the time. ABHI even do it.

No, you being not capable or willing to see beyond your incredbily high bias. That is the last I say on this topic wink.

carver9
No, you being not capable or willing to see beyond your incredbily high bias. That is the last I say on this topic wink.

In my opening post in this thread, what was bias about it?

Star428

thumb up

Star428

LOL@ "Superman has been defeated plenty of times". I could probably count on one hand (two, at most) the number of times Supes has been defeated in his entire history. He probably has the best win-loss record in all of comics. Yes, even better than your beloved Hulk who you seem to think is unbeatable. LOL.

Supermex
Originally posted by Star428
Fight 1.

Vs G.L Hal

Superman wins.

Fight 2.

Vs Dr.Strange

Fight 3.

Vs M.Manhunter

MM should win but in a comic Superman wins because J'onn would job to him as usual.

Fight 4.

Vs Silver Surfer

Fight 5.

Wonder Woman

Figth 6.

Vs Thor

Fight 7.

Vs Black Adam

Toss-up

Fight 8.

Vs Cls.Loki

Not sure.

Fight 9.

Vs Flash

Superman at least 9/10. I don't give a damn what all the people say who think Flash is some kind of unbeatable godlike character that never gets tagged. That's bullshit.

Fight 10.

Vs Spectrum

Not sure.

Nice breakdown.

Supermex
Fight 1.

Vs G.L Hal

Superman wins.

Fight 2.

Vs Dr.Strange

Fight 3.

Vs M.Manhunter

Fight 4.

Vs Silver Surfer

Fight 5.

Wonder Woman

Figth 6.

Vs Thor

Fight 7.

Vs Black Adam

Toss-up

Fight 8.

Vs Cls.Loki

Not sure.

Fight 9.

Vs Flash

Fight 10.

Vs Spectrum

Not sure.

I agree really maybe SS and I want to say MM can beat Superman, with Thor and Dr.Strange more even depending on how they fighting.

Star428

Star428

I seriously doubt you've read more Superman comics than him, me, or any Superman fan. All a person has to do is hear your opinion about Supes vs WW to know that you haven't read very many Superman comics.

Star428

Well said. thumb up

Star428
Originally posted by Supermex
I agree really maybe SS and I want to say MM can beat Superman, with Thor and Dr.Strange more even depending on how they fighting.

At the risk of turning this thread into another 12 page or more Superman vs Thor thread I just don't see Thor beating Superman in a majority. He would give him a dang good fight no doubt but I still think Clark wins in the end more often than not. Especially if CIS is off. I respect your opinion though. I can understand why you might think he'd win but I don't agree with it.

carver9
LOL@ "Superman has been defeated plenty of times". I could probably count on one hand (two, at most) the number of times Supes has been defeated in his entire history. He probably has the best win-loss record in all of comics. Yes, even better than your beloved Hulk who you seem to think is unbeatable. LOL.

no expression you're joking right?

Also, I don't think Hulk is unbeatable.

carver9
I seriously doubt you've read more Superman comics than him, me, or any Superman fan. All a person has to do is hear your opinion about Supes vs WW to know that you haven't read very many Superman comics.

You don't know me and my opinion on WW doesn't have a thing to do with me reading DC. When was the last time you picked up a Marvel comic? A comic period.

Supermex
You are a bad liar and now you go on about Supergirl and Superboy because you don't read Superman comics, gotcha. You read only the parts of Superman which can be used to lowball him and this isn't offtopi it is the truth. Your credibility is 0 when it comes to Hulk or Superman. The people reading this thread should know this wink.

Surfer has a better energy capability but he is inferior to Superman, he was beaten physically and hurt more then once. Thanos, who is physically weaker than Supes by feats, almost killed him.

His travel speed is good but Supes has a better combat speed. Easily and he thinks faster than SS. He can't transmute clark because Clark is resitant to this form and SS isn't powerful enough to transmute someone on Supes level.

thumb up you should leave out the chars you have a bias for, that makes the thread more enjoyable for you, I agree with it. You like SS you don't want him to lose, that's ok, leave him out in the future wink.

Who u crapping!

Last poll here on KMC had Sufer winning by 80% and u calling me out on hate.. Plz

Your the one waking up wet over this. Superman is great, just Surfer has the vers to beat him. Others have the set/vers to beat surfer as well. It happens.

You Dont have to get mad at me over this.. I didn't create Silver Surfer. Write marvel company, ask them why they make a guy with the power set of SS. Tell them to make him back to simple alien guy again, but Dont get all tight in the speedos on me, cuz i didn't have anything to do with SS..

Surtur
How durable is the current Dr. Strange and does he have autoshields? Supes might be able to blitz him before he uses magic.

Supermex
Originally posted by Surtur
How durable is the current Dr. Strange and does he have autoshields? Supes might be able to blitz him before he uses magic.

I'm not sure how durable he is currently. He has beast lately, but as far as auto shield not sure if its standard for him.

If I say autoshield on peeps might say I'm rigging it for Dr.Strange
If u feel he does then just say he does and the vote on the fightsmile

janus77
The much gloried House of Odin should get behind Marvel's Superman killer, The Silver Surfer.

Know that in this, your hour of need, Norrin Radd stands for you and for that once glorious warrior that you feel so attached to.

Stand with The Surfer, accept him as your saviour, the one true avatar of awesomeness, embrace the effulgent light of The Glinting one.

His unblemished, glinting resonance will smite the darkness, his discrete manliness will render the caped ape impotent and his POWER COSMIC will fell the hollow house of "El".

Arise, stand proud once more, accept the light that Marvel has given you in these dark times. Know that The Surfer is the light and the way, that he is the Herald of your SALVATION.

No longer is the House of Marvel divided, no longer shall we war, House of Odin against The Gamma Nation, NovaFarce Nerds against the on rush of adolescence, The Decayed Visage of Doom against The Choir Eternal of Thanos, all shall cease to fight, all shall find peace in the glory and the light of the true faith.

No longer are you a confused rabble, throwing scans in the darkness, hiding from the truth and clinging to your battered egos and your shattered pride.

Find heart and courage, embrace the truth.Glory awaits, arise my brothers, arise and embrace your redemption. Your salvation awaits ...

GLINTING BASTARDS ASSEMBLE!!!

Reflassshh
Lol

Star428
Originally posted by janus77
The much gloried House of Odin should get behind Marvel's Superman killer, The Silver Surfer.

Know that in this, your hour of need, Norrin Radd stands for you and for that once glorious warrior that you feel so attached to.

Stand with The Surfer, accept him as your saviour, the one true avatar of awesomeness, embrace the effulgent light of The Glinting one.

His unblemished, glinting resonance will smite the darkness, his discrete manliness will render the caped ape impotent and his POWER COSMIC will fell the hollow house of "El".

Arise, stand proud once more, accept the light that Marvel has given you in these dark times. Know that The Surfer is the light and the way, that he is the Herald of your SALVATION.

No longer is the House of Marvel divided, no longer shall we war, House of Odin against The Gamma Nation, NovaFarce Nerds against the on rush of adolescence, The Decayed Visage of Doom against The Choir Eternal of Thanos, all shall cease to fight, all shall find peace in the glory and the light of the true faith.

No longer are you a confused rabble, throwing scans in the darkness, hiding from the truth and clinging to your battered egos and your shattered pride.

Find heart and courage, embrace the truth.Glory awaits, arise my brothers, arise and embrace your redemption. Your salvation awaits ...

Blasphemy.

abhilegend
When did Doomsday stomp Mongul? Scans. He was beaten to a pulp as he and Non were shown here.

And it means shit. All she had done was wrap the lasso around them.

http://i.imgur.com/tvgdk7L.jpg

And Batman mentions Mongul surviving Doomsday as a faet.

http://i.imgur.com/MgLpEgS.jpg

So yeah, Doomsday had the power to kill all of them as per Non, since you love statements so much.

Just spouting random crap again? Do it again and I would report you for lying. She fought Zod for two seconds. Superman performed far better against Zod one on one one issue earlier.

http://i.imgur.com/FnHFS7L.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/46doLPK.jpg

Superman was beaten because Zod and Faora had damaged him earlier before he went one one with Zod.

In a straight up fight without skills in play, Superman was superior to Zod as shown when he had Zod on his knees with just two attacks.

And Superdoom was trying not to fight her. She never stomped Supergirl, Supergirl ran out of energy. **** off. Supergirl broke her hands punching H'el.

http://i.imgur.com/F8392Mq.jpg

And she was more powerful than ever.

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/Supergirl-Zone-012_zps9f4eaf24.jpg

Superman brought H'el to his knees in two punches in Supergirl's own comic three issues later.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15196338/2013-02-20_08-36-33_-_Supergirl_17-006.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15196339/2013-02-20_08-36-35_-_Supergirl_17-007.jpg.html

So STFU.

Then Superman must be trans tier because he is much more powerful than her.

"I will not fight you, I can not stop you, I can only warn you". If you're interested in the Wonder Woman and Supergirl fight, let me know.

The same comic had Superman bring H'el to his knees in two punches. But I'd like you to see this fight. A weaker clone of superman nearly kills supergirl. Superman rips it apart.

Supergirl vs Nanotech Superman who nearly killed her.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15233200/prv11556_pg3.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15233201/prv11556_pg4.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15233202/2384009-usuperman_06_006_copy_super.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15233203/2384010-usuperman_06_007_copy_super.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15233204/2384011-usuperman_06_010_copy_super.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15233216/2384012-usuperman_06_011_copy_super.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15233205/2384013-usuperman_06_012_copy_super.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15233206/2384014-usuperman_06_013_copy_super.jpg.html

Superman vs Nanotech Superman who manhandled him like a child and broke him apart.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15233208/2384016-usuperman_06_015_copy_super.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15233209/2384017-usuperman_06_017_copy_super.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15233210/2384018-usuperman_06_018_copy_super.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15233211/2384019-usuperman_06_019_copy_super.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15233212/2384020-usuperman_06_020_copy_super.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15233213/2384022-usuperman_06_021_copy_super.jpg.html

Honestly comparing supergirl and wonder woman was stupid for you as Superman came across much more powerful than both at the same time.

abhilegend

abhilegend
Who u crapping!

Last poll here on KMC had Sufer winning by 80% and u calling me out on hate.. Plz

Your the one waking up wet over this. Superman is great, just Surfer has the vers to beat him. Others have the set/vers to beat surfer as well. It happens.

You Dont have to get mad at me over this.. I didn't create Silver Surfer. Write marvel company, ask them why they make a guy with the power set of SS. Tell them to make him back to simple alien guy again, but Dont get all tight in the speedos on me, cuz i didn't have anything to do with SS..
Polls means shit. I dare you to come with actual feats and not hypothetical scenarios where Surfer has any edge over Superman in combat.

Because I've seen every surfer feat there is and Superman's feats in combat are far superior. Call me when Surfer tanks a multiversal black hole, survives the multiversal source wall exploding, absorbs entire suns, destroys space time with mere punches, splits an omnipotent being in half, lifts infinite weight, contains solar system destroying black holes etc.

And an actual writer Dan Jurgens who has written both Superman and Silver Surfer has said that Superman would beat Surfer 99 times out of 100 and gave surfer one win because he was generous.

http://i.imgur.com/cQbWxBZ.jpg

What does that tells you how Superman and Surfer are viewed by comic writers whose views actually matter?

Lulz. Superman would beat that eunuch in silver paste more likely.

carver9
@ ABHI,

And you call me a liar.

Where in your scans did Doomsday beat Mongul? Lie again and I'm reporting you.

It couldn't have just been the lasso Diana used against Mongul because as shown she had the appearance of being in a battle.

WTF. Diana destroyed Supergirl...scans to prove it. Diana ties her up before Supergirl can react and Supergirl even comments on her speed and strength. This is the same Supergirl that had a battle against Flash in less than a second and actually kept up with him.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-28-17-47-21_zps8f6af972.png.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-28-17-47-37_zps54636ba1.png.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-28-17-47-57_zpsfb3161bc.png.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-28-17-48-26_zpsd1dd5305.png.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-28-17-48-51_zps54c75bbc.png.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-28-17-49-02_zps52e6f821.png.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-28-17-49-14_zps163fe954.png.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-28-17-49-24_zps9a2fba61.png.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-28-17-49-49_zpsb6243eee.png.html

Also, reported. The only reason Supergirl ran out of juice was because of Diana. By the way, Diana was trying to reason with her the entire fight and wasn't even going all out and stomped her.

ABHI, how long was H'el on the sun? He transported her there and before even showing up on the sun, she was weakened due to her being away from the sun for so long.

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/carver9/Screenshot_2014-10-03-10-29-03_zps3b860add.png

And per Superman own admission, being close to the sun doesn't ramp them up to full power immediately (after benching the Earth, he flew to the sun to replenish and after that, he still wasn't 100%). Also, the same writer who wrote Superman telling H'el to watch out for Supergirl wrote this...

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-10-02-15-50-02_zpsb2e3cff0.png.html

Outright stated on panel she is more powerful. She is showing abilities Superman doesn't have. Hhhhmmmmm...

Lol...Doomsday had the power to kill Superman if Superman allowed it. Nothing in your scan proves that Doomsday stomped Mongul. IIRC, didn't Zod without his kryptonian powers defeat/kill Doomsday? Let me see if I'm right. I think I have the comic.

Ok, first of all, YOU mentioned Doomsday and Diana...I can bring up a counter if I want to, you ret....

Diana fought Zod and Faora at the same time and had Zod admit during the end that she could beat him. Don't see anything impressive about your Zod Superman scans though. Nice try.

Good showing from Superman with the H'el showing. What does that have to do with Supergirl?

Look at your scans with Superman vs Nanotech Superman. Just look at the battle and you'll see the difference. Now stop responding to me unless you have solid proof. You providing scans of Mongul with no evidence of Doomsday defeating them. You bringing up H'el tanking a hit from Supergirl when moments later she was extremely weakened. You trying to deny the Supergirl and WW fight and then lied saying she was depleted of energy even though she lost energy due to her fight against WW. Just stop...and reported by the way.

Prof. T.C McAbe
facepalm@carvers comprehension skills

abhilegend
@ ABHI,

And you call me a liar. Well I call you a liar because you lie, a lot.

Are you blind or something? Non outright tells that they were both attacked by Doomsday and Diana states that they are weak because of the beating he gave them.

Because she was in fight with brainiac's dones.

And wonder woman says that was because of her skills and they are too close in strength and speed. She was stated by Diana herself to be close to her in speed. But that makes Superman look even more good because Supergirl couldn't even see him moving while he took her half way to the town.

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/random%20scans/Superman-Zone-005.jpg
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/random%20scans/Superman-Zone-006.jpg

You think I haven't read that comic? Diana suckerpunched Kara in the previous comic and then Kara was manhandling her untill she let out that solar flare.

No, she ran out because she was drained by the solar flare she used. **** off. Before that solar flare Kara was outright manhandling her drawing blood from Diana while her punches had no affect on kARA.

H'el isn't powered by sun. That's why he can keep his powers on Krypton. facepalm

She outright said she was stronger than ever in the very next page which I posted here.

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/Supergirl-Zone-012_zps9f4eaf24.jpg

Ignore it again and I'm going to personally contact bada. No more BS from you.

Now you're straight up lying. Last warning now.

You are testing my patience here.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/Supergirl-Zone-021_zpse83fde48.jpg

"Almost as powerful."

Shut the **** up. Right now. That was larval Doomsday.

No you can't.

That never happened. Reported for lying and trolling.

Reported for ignoring proofs.

Reported for trolling.

carver9
Well I call you a liar because you lie, a lot.

Are you blind or something? Non outright tells that they were both attacked by Doomsday and Diana states that they are weak because of the beating he gave them.

Because she was in fight with brainiac's dones.

And wonder woman says that was because of her skills and they are too close in strength and speed. She was stated by Diana herself to be close to her in speed. But that makes Superman look even more good because Supergirl couldn't even see him moving while he took her half way to the town.

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/random%20scans/Superman-Zone-005.jpg
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/random%20scans/Superman-Zone-006.jpg

You think I haven't read that comic? Diana suckerpunched Kara in the previous comic and then Kara was manhandling her untill she let out that solar flare.

No, she ran out because she was drained by the solar flare she used. **** off. Before that solar flare Kara was outright manhandling her drawing blood from Diana while her punches had no affect on kARA.

H'el isn't powered by sun. That's why he can keep his powers on Krypton. facepalm

She outright said she was stronger than ever in the very next page which I posted here.

Ignore it again and I'm going to personally contact bada. No more BS from you.

Now you're straight up lying. Last warning now.

You are testing my patience here.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/Supergirl-Zone-021_zpse83fde48.jpg

"Almost as powerful."

Shut the **** up. Right now. That was larval Doomsday.

No you can't.

That never happened. Reported for lying and trolling.

Reported for ignoring proofs.

Reported for trolling.

Everything in this post is a straight up lie and completely false. You're back on ignore. Enjoy talking to yourself. Also, mods, Pr told ABHI to put me on ignore as well.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn

THE HOUSE OF EL RULES KMC!

Since you are obviously ignorant of recent history.

The Thor corps- I SINGLEHANDEDLY destroyed false king JakeTheBank and the wretched ODG! Marvel landed the killing blow with Thor being replaced by a woman and turned into a cutting post!

ELIMINATED

The Gammites- There are only a handful of this rabble and Carver and Psycho Gundam are destined to destroy each other.

IRRELEVANT

The Thanosi- This is the last obstacle to complete Clan domination. Marvel will help us achieve this as well!

SOON TO BE DECEASED!

Badabing
Carver and Abhi, you're both pretty little ladies. Now shut up and stop bothering me. sneer

LoB...dur

Warrior Madness
Thor fanboys getting owned by Superman ones in all the threads lately...

tkitna
Fight 1.

Vs G.L Hal - Supes 9/10

Fight 2.

Vs Dr.Strange - Strange in a spite stomp every single time.

Fight 3.

Vs M.Manhunter - Supes 7/10

Fight 4.

Vs Silver Surfer - Surfer 9/10

Fight 5.

Wonder Woman - Hmm. Supes 7/10

Figth 6.

Vs Thor - Thor 6/10

Fight 7.

Vs Black Adam - Supes 10/10

Fight 8.

Vs Cls.Loki - Loki 7/10

Fight 9.

Vs Flash - Supes 10/10

Fight 10.

Vs Spectrum - Spectrum 7/10

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
LoB, I bow to your greatness...

As you should, Lizard!

Mindset
LoB, you need to get Abhi under control.

h1a8
Who wins?
No prep..
Dcnu..

What is Superman's record after going thru 10 fights..by Dr

Not a Guanlet. Everyone is at full health for each fight, even Supes..

All fights take place in Metroplis..

Out of 10
Superman wins

Fight 1.
Vs G.L Hal 10

Fight 2.

Vs Dr.Strange 10

Fight 3.

Vs M.Manhunter 10

Fight 4.

Vs Silver Surfer 3/4

Fight 5.

Wonder Woman 10

Figth 6.

Vs Thor 10

Fight 7.

Vs Black Adam 10

Fight 8.

Vs Cls.Loki 10

Fight 9.

Vs Flash 0

Fight 10.

Vs Spectrum ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.