Darth Zannah vs Barsenthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force match only

Battle takes place on neutral ground

chilled monkey
Barsenthor wins after a tough battle.

Lord Stark
This is a good fight...hmmmm

carthage
No one else?

Sinious
I'm undecided atm. Have to examine this one closely as it is a really good fight.

carthage
I'm still unsure as well

Nephthys
I'm thinking about it too. The Barsen'thor was said to have an amazing mind, was almost certainly a genius, demonstrated great will in using the Shielding technique so much and was able to resist the First Son's mental attack and help contain him in Syo's mind at the end. Furthermore she defeated Vivicar who has powerful telepathy. Plus s/he doesn't really have any big failings or demons or anything to be that afraid of. So I'm not sure how Zannah's mental attack would pan out.

Outside of that, Vivicar was clearly a sorcerer and a damn good one so Thor likely has ways of dealing with sorcery and experience against it. As well as incredible TK, though I for one still give that edge to Zannah, as well as raw power.

Zannah might win this on her saber skill though, in a fit of delicious irony. Or they'll stalemate long enough for her to power up a massive mental attack.

carthage
Its a force match only

Nephthys
Oh, I never bothered to click that first post.

Sinious
Yeah, all out I'd give it to Zannah too.

Neph why do you think Zannah's TK is superior?

DarthAnt66
Barsenthor slaughters.

Nephthys
I'm a Bane fanboy. And Zannah was able to punt him into a wall with a Force Wave, even though he'd been channeling his power before the attack and as a Force Wave, the attack was spread out. So she's definitely equal to him in that regard imo. Plus she has fantastic feats as a child.

I consider Bane to be above the Barsen'thor due to his Lehon Temple feat, his disintegration feats and some more stuff. Though Thor is pretty close imo.

FreshestSlice
All out, maybe Zannah, but it's definitely Barsen'thor in Force only. Not sure why it seems so close to some people.

DarthAnt66
Because this forum has stupid people who wank featless characters.

Sinious
Never thought of that force wave as Tk for some reason. That's good.

Thor usually depends on his force powers and he has defeated several powerful opponents and the First Son himself is insanely powerful.

Leaning Barsen'thor for now.

FreshestSlice
When did Zannah "punt Bane?" Last I checked she went flying as well. Who's to say who punted who?

Nephthys
"He began to gather the dark side, the power slowly building. But before he could unleash it he was hit by a wall of thunderous force rolling out from a corridor to his left. Instinctively he threw up a defensive shield, absorbing the blow. Despite this, he was slammed against the opposite wall, knocking the breath from his lungs."

FreshestSlice
You mean when Zannah surprised him from a blind spot? erm

Nephthys
He got his defenses up. And he'd been building his power beforehand. And the attack was an AoE, not totally focused on him.

FreshestSlice
Yes, and Revan did something similar with Vitiate. Somehow I doubt you would use that in Revan's favor.

Nephthys
Vitiate had most of his power elsewhere, Bane didn't. erm

FreshestSlice
That sounds a lot like your opinion instead of what the quote you just posted said. Bane was obviously planning to attack offensively, and was surprised by Zannah.

Nephthys
He was building up his power to attack. He hadn't done it yet, so the power was still available to use in his defense.

AncientPower
Thor wins, Force feats like they went out of style.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.