Planet Hulk -Vs- DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
Dcnu..

Any Army of Hulk's open a portal and run free throu Dcnu Earth!!

4,000 Grey Hulks

3,000 Savage Hulks

2,000 WWH Hulks

500 Doc Green's

500 WBHulks

The Hulks goal is a planet takeover..

Vs

Dcnu Earth..

Only Dcnu Earth based high herald or below can fight this war..

Dcnu Earth based Villains & Heroes only

Supermex
Planet Hulk only have the element of surprise and basic info of who's on Dcnu Earth..

carver9
Wow!!! That's too much. 2000 WWH is too much.

Khazra Reborn
Spectre should be able to handle most of this.

Flyattractor
The Nu Lobo could stop the Hulk. Cause it would be really hard to stay angry when you are laughing so hard.

carver9
Is Spectre on Earth?

Supermex
Read op guysmile

carver9
It isn't fair though. One World Breaker could probably rip through Earth with a thunderclap...here you have hundreds of them. Insane

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
It isn't fair though. One World Breaker could probably rip through Earth with a thunderclap...here you have hundreds of them. Insane

I had the # of hulks lower, but I thought it be on the easy side..

Should've kept lower lol its just about 1000 less

SquallX

laughing

janus77
WBH #1 high fives WBH #2.

DCnu Earth ceases to exist.

WBH #3 rolls eyes at the stupidity of this thread.

Decimus
Give any Flash a PZ projector all Hulks are bfred easily /thread blink

Stoic
Originally posted by Decimus
Give any Flash a PZ projector all Hulks are bfred easily /thread blink

Element of surprise means that all that they would have to do is show up, and destroy the planet in that same moment.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by janus77
WBH #1 high fives WBH #2.

DCnu Earth ceases to exist.

WBH #3 rolls eyes at the stupidity of this thread.

Exactly this

Supermex
Originally posted by Stoic
Element of surprise means that all that they would have to do is show up, and destroy the planet in that same moment.

Lmao!!! Yea your right

But wait, they want to keep the planet for themselves..
So why would they destroy it?

Oh and if anyone ask why a bunch of male Hulks want awhole planet to themselves, point that question to Carversmile

krisblaze
Well,

The Hulks couldn't win a straight fight, but even if they could then there's no way they could fight without destroying the planet.

DarkSaint85
Lol. Earth gets destroyed.

Stoic
Originally posted by Supermex
Lmao!!! Yea your right

But wait, they want to keep the planet for themselves..
So why would they destroy it?

Oh and if anyone ask why a bunch of male Hulks want awhole planet to themselves, point that question to Carversmile

Well they do keep it... for a second. Ultimate domination of the planet.

Supermex
Originally posted by krisblaze
Well,

The Hulks couldn't win a straight fight, but even if they could then there's no way they could fight without destroying the planet.

How would all them hulks lose the fight after what some have said?
Under the op stops?

Star428
This is such an unfair fight. DC Earth doesn't have a chance except to the people who think Flash and Zoom could probably solo all of them, LOL. You went way overboard in how many Hulks you put in this battle.

DarkSaint85
Under the op stops?
The mystics send them off.

Z or Constantine, for example.

krisblaze
Under the op stops?
You wrote yourself that their goal was to take over the planet...

a) There wouldn't be a planet to take over since they'd destroy it

b) They're not powerful enough to defeat all the inhabitants of DCNU earth

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Star428
This is such an unfair fight. DC Earth doesn't have a chance except to the people who think Flash and Zoom could probably solo all of them, LOL. You went way overboard in how many Hulks you put in this battle.

Wow, just move on, dude. Are you 15 or something? You're incredibly childish.

Star428
Originally posted by krisblaze
You wrote yourself that their goal was to take over the planet...

a) There wouldn't be a planet to take over since they'd destroy it

b) They're not powerful enough to defeat all the inhabitants of DCNU earth

You really think that? I think just the 500 WB's alone have a good shot at doing it.

DarkSaint85
The WBHs would melt any other Hulks, for a start, so only the WBHs make it out of the portal.....

riv6672
I agree with DArkSaint85 on the WBHs.

Even owing to the mystics point he also made, the sheer destruction the planet and the people on it are going to suffer is going to be unreal. The Hulks, i believe, are going to win by attrition.

carver9
Under the op stops?

He doesn't like the Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by riv6672
I agree with DArkSaint85 on the WBHs.

Even owing to the mystics point he also made, the sheer destruction the planet and the people on it are going to suffer is going to be unreal. The Hulks, i believe, are going to win by attrition.

I agree with him as well. Two World Breakers punching each other in the face did this. The radius went all the way to the moon.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg

Earth isn't surviving this if the Hulk's are fighting back. They can fight against themselves and win this battle.

DarkSaint85
And yet - they were stopped by Strange.

The good thing about this scenario is, they are all 'Hulk'. so if Z said' lkuH, pots!', they ALL will stop.

Although, tbf, WBH ONLY destroyed that world and all the BiBeasts etc, becuase he knew they could come back over and over again. In character, Hulk doesn't kill. he's my fav character, I've read all of his appearances.

So under the stips, they'd all still be holding back. None of them kill, and none of them will let go enough to destroy the Earth - they want to conquer it, after all.

So DC Earth stops them.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Earth is the most durable piece of rock in the Omniverse, Marvel and DC. Even after the Dark Dimension even two massivle amped (WB Hulk and Red She Hulk) were not able to do any damage even though they were STOMPING on FFF. They won't be successfull here, on prime DC Earth either. They will get defeated by the Heroes from DC.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/3679037-09-03-2011+15.jpg

Dark Dimension planet was either really small or the physics were kind of weak due to it's magical nature.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
And yet - they were stopped by Strange.

The good thing about this scenario is, they are all 'Hulk'. so if Z said' lkuH, pots!', they ALL will stop.

Although, tbf, WBH ONLY destroyed that world and all the BiBeasts etc, becuase he knew they could come back over and over again. In character, Hulk doesn't kill. he's my fav character, I've read all of his appearances.

So under the stips, they'd all still be holding back. None of them kill, and none of them will let go enough to destroy the Earth - they want to conquer it, after all.

So DC Earth stops them.

Good point. So you think World Breaker would power down?

DarkSaint85
Good point. So you think World Breaker would power down?

They wouldn't be at the levels you've shown in your scan. They wouldn't be blowing the Earth up just by high fiving each other - OP wants them to conquer the Earth, not blow it up.

They wouldn't kill Earth's heroes, and certainly not the innocents living in the cities etc.

carver9
They wouldn't be at the levels you've shown in your scan. They wouldn't be blowing the Earth up just by high fiving each other - OP wants them to conquer the Earth, not blow it up.

They wouldn't kill Earth's heroes, and certainly not the innocents living in the cities etc.

thumb up

Well, bfr is an option that could probably take them out. I just don't think they have to kill to achieve a win here.

DarkSaint85
Yah. They DEF wouldn't be doing what he did in your scan,melting heralds - that would kill all the Gray Hulks/Savage Hulks etc.

Their inhibition and holding back would give DC Earth the win. Especially with the mystics there, and the wording of spells, seeing as they are all effectively the same person.

riv6672

I see it differently, because of the OP.
By wanting to take over the earth i see the Hulks (not just the grays) as being very cunning and self serving; very vicious.
There are many examples both canon, non canon, alternate futures...of Hulk being very monstrous.
The Hulk's idea of a viable planet will likely not be the same as ours.
I can see nuclear stockpiles being smashed open, doing nothing to the radiation sponges that are the Hulks, annihilating the civilian and superhuman populations.
Survivors are going to be herded for subjugation, breeding, possibly even food.
Honestly, this invasion is being looked at on way too small a scale.

DarkSaint85
Those Hulks, however, are precisely what you say...alternate futures.

Old Man Logan Hulks, Maestro Hulks, etc.

Not these Hulks. Fix it's probably the closest, but even he wouldn't do that..

riv6672
Thats how you see it. And thats cool.
I see it as Hulk has a pattern of being a monster with the right motivation/circumstances.
The OP is that motivation and those circumstances.
And the Grays would be glad to do what i've described.
We are both just opining, of course.

TheHulk
I'm just laughing at the arguments above.

Either way, it's either WBHs accidently destroyed DCNU earth or they get BFRed somehow.

riv6672
Why the laughter? Share the funny!

Board Walker
Zoom solos

flash solos

alice solos

Dr fate solos

darkseid solos

superman solos via speed blitzing all the hulks into the sun

Apollo solos

midnighter solos

swampthing solos

Gecko4lif
How the hell does midnighter solo?

riv6672
How? Same way all the other characters on that list solo.
The story being written by someone as obviously trollish as the poster. laughing out loud

carver9
Don't think that guy is serious. He calls everyone abstracts.

riv6672
Yeah i kind of noticed.
He seems harmless though.

LordofBrooklyn
The DCNU Mages remove the Hulks.

The speedsters take down the Hulks.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah i kind of noticed.
He seems harmless though.

He's.......ABSTRACT! big grin

riv6672
^haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.