Iron Cage vs Super Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
So I was reading an old issue of X-Factor that was written back in the 90s, and in Stan's Soapbox, Stan Lee said that at one point Nicolas Cage was being considered to play Tony Stark/Iron Man. My question: Would Cage have played a more convincing Iron Man, or a more convincing Superman in the never made Superman Lives?

pym-ftw
He's horrible. Either way he would suck, it's like asking would you rather get poked in the left eye or the right.

maxivitopowe
Left

Kazenji
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
So I was reading an old issue of X-Factor that was written back in the 90s, and in Stan's Soapbox, Stan Lee said that at one point Nicolas Cage was being considered to play Tony Stark/Iron Man. My question: Would Cage have played a more convincing Iron Man, or a more convincing Superman in the never made Superman Lives?

Sounds like something Fox would'eve planned when they had the rights for Iron Man at one point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.