Top 11 Dark Jedi list

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
So we've had top Jedi and top sith lists, but now i think it's time for guys who get the short end up of the stick nearly all of the time. so without further a due, here's the top eleven Dark Jedi of the entire EU.

Again this list is for people who are listed as Dark Jedi, Characters who have been named Dark Lords Of The Sith or were a part of the sith order. should not be considered for this list nor should Dark Jedi that have returned to the light side.
-------------------
Anyway here's my list

#1. Xendor(First Dark Jedi, the man waged war against jedi order and defended his values/way of living, he was also one of the few people to ever meet the Ones, the original Dark Jedi)

*Honerable Mentions* Barriss Offee(Betrayed the order and was the one causes for Tano leaving the order) Prong Krell(A powerful Jedi and unorthodox duelist who abused his status as a general and killed many clones) Alora(A dark jedi apprentice to Tavion axmis, who was able to infiltrate the Jedi academy on Yavin IV with not even Luke Skywalker being able to detect her) and everyone else i forgot stick out tongue

#2. Asajj Ventress(A notorious Jedi hunter who dueled the best of the best Anakin Skywalker, Mace Windu, Count Dooku, Obi-wan Kenobi, Plo Koon, Savage Opress, Darth Maul, Kit Fisto, General Grevious and many more)

#3. Desann (Under his order, general Galak Fyyar created the powerful Shadowtroopers and the Reborn were established, with his leadership, he was able to find the Valley Of The Jedi and quadruple the force strength of his Reborn warriors, he was a powerful jedi who dueled Luke Skywalker and lead a near successful attack on the Yavin Temple)

#4. Jerec( A powerful dark force user, Jerec was able to find the valley of the Jedi and manipulated it for his own gain, through him, the seven dark jedi were established, a group of powerful foes that were eventually killed by the Jedi Kyle Katarn. He was considered a great threat by the Jedi master Qu Rahn

#5. Sora Bulq(Co-creator of the updated Seventh form of lightsaber combat, Vaapad, Sora Bulq would go on to turn to the Dark Side and serve Darth Tryanus and duel against his former ally and friend, Mace Windu.)

#6. Set Harth( A powerful force user who was considered by the jedi order to be "The most dangerous man in the galaxy". He was able to catch the Young sith apprentice Zannah off-guard, but was eventually driven away and was able to nearly kill the young Darth Cognus. a powerful warrior, who had considerable talent with her precognition technique. Set Harth, the first apprentice to Dark Lady of The Sith, Darth Zannah

#7. Tavion Axmis(She came very close to resurrecting Marka Ragnos, united the old Reborn that were established under her former master and the imperial remnant under her rule and was considered a threat by Luke and Kyle Katarn)

#8. Xanatos(An apprentice to Qui-Gon Jinn, Xanatos fell to the dark side and brought with him the young padwan Bruck Chun, Xanatos was able to infiltrate the Jedi temple and place a bomb there, though he was later defeated, Xanatos was still a remarkable and talented Swordsmen)

#9. Aurra Sing( A powerful bounty hunter/ Dark Jedi, Aurra was highly instrumental in guiding the young Boba Fett and despite having very little training, She was able to defeat Sharad Hett and was able to Duel with Qui-Gon Jinn and the Dark lord Caedus)

#10. Aleema Rar( A jedi who fell due to tragic events, Aleema was a talented jedi, being able to duel with Leia organa though she usually lost, Aleem was a talented individual, providing the dark lady Lumiya with sensitive information and becoming highly obsessed with bringing down the skywalker-solo family, though she would later die, she was instrumental in helping Lumiya shape the dark lord caedus)

#11. Atris( A member of the Jedi high council, former jedi watchman and a master of the seventh form of lightsaber combat, Atris played a large role in the events that lead up to the destruction of the Miruluka homeworld of Katarn and the downfall of the Jedi order, She was the second to last test for the Jedi exile and was considered by Kreia to be her successor - in cut-content.)

I may have missed a few key figures, but these are the ones that came to mind. give me credit it's 2:00 am over here lol

So what are your lists?

(Note: list is based on overall Power, affect/importance to the galaxy/Jedi order and strategical/military prowess)

Q99
I must admit, as a number 1 it's hard to top Xendor!

I'll also mention Volfe Karkko, the Anzat Jedi Master who took the Jedi council to imprison.

Marco1907
Ah good, you didn't put Savage in there, because he should be categorized as sith !

Good list, though Jerec might be higher here.

Nephthys
Kar Vastor? Savage Opress? Joruus C'baoth? Nyax?

What about people from other cults? Like Nightsisters?

Marco1907
Originally posted by Nephthys
Kar Vastor? Savage Opress? Joruus C'baoth? Nyax?

What about people from other cults? Like Nightsisters?

Kar Vastor never become a jedi. And Savage also. Imo, for being dark jedi, you should be a jedi once.

Though, Jorruus needs to be on this list I agree.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Marco1907
Imo, for being dark jedi, you should be a jedi once.

Your opinion is wrong.

Q99
A more minor one I'll mention is Brakiss, the most persistent of Luke's fallen students who founded the Shadow Academy.

Marco1907
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Your opinion is wrong.

Why ?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nephthys
Joruus C'baoth? Nyax?

Joruus? the clone or the original guy? As for Savage, i don't consider him a Dark Jedi, he was being trained by a former sith lord, that would make him a sith apprentice(Imo) as for the rest, again it was like two o'clock when i wrote this and i had a bit of trouble so yeah, cut me some slack lol

They don't count, i think. a Dark Jedi is usually defined by wielding the dark side of the force for their own needs and wielding a lightsaber(color doesn't matter) The Nightsisters/Witches Of Dathomir aren't really Dark Jedi imo. I'd count Talzin and Gethzerion as Sorceress' not Dark Jedi.

DarthAnt66
The clone. erm The Jedi is named Jorus, not Joruus.

WildBantha88
Actually you could Put Jorus C'baoth on this list because a few minutes before he died he fell to the dark side and started forc choking peeps

Q99
I don't think the original did enough to earn a spot on the list.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Q99
I don't think the original did enough to earn a spot on the list.

I kind of agree, also question for all of you. Would Luuke and Joruus count as Dark Jedi?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Marco1907
Why ?
Because the term has expanded beyond that definition. It can be anyone trained in Jedi or Sith techniques that is now aligned with the Dark Side.

Q99
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I kind of agree, also question for all of you. Would Luuke and Joruus count as Dark Jedi?

Yes. I mean, Joruus especially, he has the memories and training of the original.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Q99
Yes. I mean, Joruus especially, he has the memories and training of the original.

Crap, now i must revise the entire list http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2811/36/97/52/smiles/3206601001.gif

WildBantha88
Would Aryn Leneer count as a dark jedi?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by WildBantha88

She didn't fully turn to the dark side iirc. She only went to avenge her master, failed and then..... That's about as much as i know about her.

chilled monkey
She didn't fully turn to the dark side iirc. She only went to avenge her master, failed and then..... That's about as much as i know about her.

She came to her senses and realised that seeking revenge was wrong. She then went to live with her friend Zeerid and his daughter on Dantooine.

No. She had a brush with the dark side but never fully turned.

Anyway, off the top of my head:

1) Luuke
2) Kueller
3) Brakiss

Unbowed
I feel like Ajunta Pall & co, should be at the top. And I know they technically became Sith later, but even before their conquest of the Sith species they were very strong. Stronger than anyone on the list, I think.

I also agree that Jerec should be higher. As for Xendor I don't see why he is at the top. He was notable for being the first Dark Jedi, for being very intelligent and charismatic, for being a leader and a philosopher. But I don't see him as particularly strong.

Then again Arden Lyn did manage to capture Sidious. smile

Q99
Originally posted by Unbowed

I also agree that Jerec should be higher. As for Xendor I don't see why he is at the top. He was notable for being the first Dark Jedi, for being very intelligent and charismatic, for being a leader and a philosopher. But I don't see him as particularly strong.

Well, he lead the first great schism, and it's the teaching of the Legion of Lettow played a large role in inspiring Ajunta Pall & Co, who took it a step further.

So, influence wise, that's huge!

I leave 'em off just because they *did* become Sith.

NewGuy01
Xendor was also invited to Mortis.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Xendor was also invited to Mortis.
Xtasy did mention that in his list. (Not too hard to guess who told him about that little detail, is it?)

NewGuy01
Could have been anyone who's glanced at his Wookipedia article. wink

If Arden Lyn is any indicator, though, he's probably not so powerful as to necessarily be ranked as the strongest.

Emperordmb
The list wasn't entirely power based though.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The list wasn't entirely power based though.

thumb up

And here's what I based the list on

(Note: list is based on overall Power, affect/importance to the galaxy/Jedi order and strategical/military prowess)

NewGuy01
So... Rajivari anyone? Volfe Karkko?

Q99
So... Rajivari anyone? Volfe Karkko?

Yes, Volfe!

Could have been anyone who's glanced at his Wookipedia article. wink

If Arden Lyn is any indicator, though, he's probably not so powerful as to necessarily be ranked as the strongest.

Indeed, the Legion of Lettow area seems relatively moderate in power. Better than, say, the low points of the New Sith Wars, but not major powerhouses by overall standards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.