American Sniper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
From director Clint Eastwood and starring Bradley Cooper, the movie is based on the life of U.S. Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, the most lethal sniper in U.S. military history

JbyW-LHn57A

super pr*xy
that was intense.. i'm watching this..

BruceSkywalker
i cannot wait to see this

Time Immemorial
Looks sick, thanks blunder from down under!

prassu
Nice movie.

andinio
I love all movies stared by Bradley Cooper smile

Nemesis X
As the movie was over, everyone in the theater just went silent. Everyone I know there always get rowdy once the credits roll and they get up off their seat but American Sniper made us all stay 'til the very end. We tried not to cry. We failed.

Time Immemorial
Could be the biggest opening of all time.

http://deadline.com/2015/01/weekend-box-office-american-sniper-kevin-hart-the-wedding-ringer-paddington-blackhat-martin-luther-king-jr-1201349929/

BruceSkywalker
great film

dynamix
Originally posted by Nemesis X
As the movie was over, everyone in the theater just went silent. Everyone I know there always get rowdy once the credits roll and they get up off their seat but American Sniper made us all stay 'til the very end. We tried not to cry. We failed. yea that happened in my theater too. First time I've seen the audience stayed through the whole credit without promise of bonus scenes ::cough::Marvel::cough:: great movie.

Impediment
I really, really want to watch American Sniper, but I loathe going to the theater because of rude people.

Every single person who told me that they watched it confessed that the tears were f*cking pouring like Niagara Falls.

One friend even told me that it's more emotional than 12 Years a Slave. That's........pretty f*cking hard to top, man. Bold statement, indeed.

jaden101
Originally posted by Impediment
I really, really want to watch American Sniper, but I loathe going to the theater because of rude people.

Every single person who told me that they watched it confessed that the tears were f*cking pouring like Niagara Falls.

One friend even told me that it's more emotional than 12 Years a Slave. That's........pretty f*cking hard to top, man. Bold statement, indeed.

Get Showbox.

Kazenji

Amazing what you have to put up with at the theaters in America.

Time Immemorial
$108 million so far.

Impediment
Originally posted by Kazenji
Amazing what you have to put up with at the theaters in America.

I have a very low tolerance for rude people who talk on cell phones and bring small children in.

Just rude.

Time Immemorial
I have a very low tolerance for rude people who talk on cell phones and bring small children in.

Just rude.

I can believe they allow people to eat in movie theaters...makes me want to commit murder.

Kazenji

Just rude.

I remember hearing about incidents where someone got told or ask to get off their phone and that person then goes nuts attacking the other person

erm........seriously, Come on

luckily i didn't have to put up with anything of that sort of thing, When i went to the cinema's up at the Universal CityWalk in L.A. while i was on holidays over there.

Quincy
That Seth Rogen Inglorious Basterds comment was pretty funny

Lestov16
Just watched this. Amazing film. 9.6/10

To Imp, if you want to watch it at home: http://vodlocker.com/mnn44l7qoxni

Robtard
Alright, maybe I need to re-watch this, feel like I missed something. Found it to be just okay overall.

Cooper: Good role, not his best

Story: Okay/average/nothing really original

Lestov16
You damn contrarian!

Flyattractor
My only question about this movie.

Is it a better Theater experience or Home experience.

TheGrat1
I didn't cry, but I was dead silent coming out of the theater like everyone else.

Bradley Cooper did an amazing job. He was barely recognizable.

Mindset
Originally posted by Robtard
Alright, maybe I need to re-watch this, feel like I missed something. Found it to be just okay overall.

Story: Okay/average/nothing really original Your opinion is probably right. thumb up

Lestov16
Didn't even notice how horrible the fake baby prop was because I was invested in the movie, but I am noticing it now. Good God that's a horrible prop.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Lestov16
Didn't even notice how horrible the fake baby prop was because I was invested in the movie, but I am noticing it now. Good God that's a horrible prop.

nah the fake baby helps make the film

TheVaultDweller
I really enjoyed this movie. Definitely one of the better films I have watched recently. That baby prop was awful though. I noticed it immediately when it was literally just flopping around, arms dangling, when they were holding it. That's a very minor gripe though.

Esau Cairn

Not being sarcastic to you but whenever someone says to me how sad & emotional that movie was, I always refrain myself from saying," You never realised how bad slavery was...until this movie?"

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Not being sarcastic to you but whenever someone says to me how sad & emotional that movie was, I always refrain myself from saying," You never realised how bad slavery was...until this movie?"

laughing

|King Joker|
I just watched. I thought it was really good. Fantastic acting, too.

Kazenji
Micheal Moore causing some trouble over something that he said.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Kazenji
Micheal Moore causing some trouble over something that he said.

He is a complete fool.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
He is a complete fool.

Said snipers are cowards but then later he backtracks it was something his father said since he served in WW2 and its influenced him.

Mindship
Originally posted by Robtard

Story: Okay/average/nothing really original I'm sorta inclined to agree. It was a solid, good flick, not a great one; I was more impressed with Brad's performance than the movie itself. He's really hitting his stride these days.

Impediment
Not the best film ever made, but a solid one.

The ending made me cry.

jimmy0082
Nice movie but not good enough....Shooter is better.....

ronaldcoffin
***** Rating movie..!!!!

Shey Tapani
Not the best film ever made, but a solid one.

The ending made me cry.

Not a single scene was brilliant, but it comes together really well.

Firefly218
Pretty good movie

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
He is a complete fool. thumb up

spengler
Really good film I must say but I was quite surprised that they didn't have a real baby in one of the scene's about halfway through!

Firefly218
It was hardly noticeable ^

ashleybredon
This movie i love a lot , it has all the substances that a movie need, it had drama, action, love all that . It is a must watch movies for all those who love their country !

SajElfann
An amazing movie ....

hezza555
I thought it was really good despite what the reports say

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.