DCNU Aquaman VS Invincible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Aquaman

VS

Invincible

Rage.Of.Olympus
Invincible wins. Even if their physical strength/durability was equal (Invincible is closer to the more elite strongmen at this point imo), Invincible's noticeably superior flight/speed and greater damage soak would give him the edge, even over Arthur's trident. The lack of long range or aoe attacks hinders him in fights like this imo.

KingD19
Also Mark could just be a dick and fly him into space.

Iskandar
Aquaman has managed to beat on Superman and Wonder Woman in Justice League #16.

Also, couldn't he blind Darkseid with his trident? Alongside Wonder Woman who got his other eye. That was in Justice League #6 pretty sure.

Anyway, besides showings over other characters Invincible should net the win.

DarkSaint85
He was thrown by Flash when he did that to DS.

Surtur
Originally posted by Iskandar
Aquaman has managed to beat on Superman and Wonder Woman in Justice League #16.

Also, couldn't he blind Darkseid with his trident? Alongside Wonder Woman who got his other eye. That was in Justice League #6 pretty sure.

Anyway, besides showings over other characters Invincible should net the win.

Given Aquamans overall portrayal so far in the Nu DC..his "beating on" Superman is utter nonsense. I'm not saying you were saying it was legit, but it seems the Nu DC sometimes has some really crazy out of place instances. Do I even need to bring up what Midnighter did to the friggin Martian Manhunter? That was a sad day for comics.

As for blinding Darkseid via stabbing him with the trident, the problem is Darkseid doesn't have super speed that I know of and Invincible does. If Invincible stood there and decided to forget he had super speed..yeah, the trident could damage him.

CadenceV2
Strength and durability they are roughly the same. However Mark has flight, speed, and much higher damage soak ability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.