Uncertain character fates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
With the EU more or less being its own cannon, the fate of characters whether force sensitive or non-force sensitives may never be resolved. Who are some of the characters whether they're favorites of yours, or characters you were interested in whose fate went unresolved? How would writers have picked them up in the future to solve the problem, or using evidence from the text/reasonable speculation what do you think happened to them?

NewGuy01
Whether or not Lucien Draay actually became Darth Sion. evil face

FreshestSlice
Nah, Haazen is Sion. Dray is Nihilus. rolling on floor laughing

Fated Xtasy
Whether or not Kreia is Arren Kae

http://24.media.tumblr.com/84bae580286ddc50ad3d768d0528a55a/tumblr_mpya4uhk181saorh0o1_500.gif

NewGuy01
Oh, she definitely is. Read ShootingNova's blog post on it.

Q99
What happened to Nihl, Maladi, and Talon.

I figure Cade hunts after them, but really, who can say how it goes?

What happened to Kerra Holt and Lord Daimen. I figure she likely eventually beat him and went back to Republic space, and was hopefully out of the way when the whole Army of Light/Brotherhood of Darkness thing happened... possibly stepping down in protest over the idea of putting so much hope in this prideful 'Kaan' fellow who was supposed to me their weapon against the sith.

What happened with the Outer Rim Alliance against the Vong and the deal with the vong-ish family there.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Whether or not Lucien Draay actually became Darth Sion. evil face

I think the epilogue made it clear he didn't.

Trocity
Does Luke find the Dagger of Mortis? And how strong does Ben become, what happens to Vestara, etc.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Oh, she definitely is. Read ShootingNova's blog post on it.

He made one? thanks for that info, i'll need to check it out once i have the time.

Nephthys
Swtor in general.

Vitiate specifically.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Q99

I think the epilogue made it clear he didn't.
You don't need the epilogue for that. He's nowhere near old enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.