Totalled my ****ing 1337 car

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
Stupid slick road. It just got done pouring.

I was going 60 in a 25 sharp turn, drinking a little captain morgan.

The back swerved out and I spun completely the opposite direction I was going off into the side and the car's rear-end hit a thick concrete fortified protruding sewer drain. Lucky I spun or I would be dead or maimed in the face right now. Instead my sternocledimastoids are tender from whiplash, not hurt at all but the that nice 2003 Acura TL got merked.

If not for the car pretty awesome vertigo and centrifugal force.

If I'd blown .002 higher I'd be ****ed right now, luckily I didn't blow under the influence (.038 ) and aced to sobriety test.

I wasn't even done paying for it, they blue-booked (as soon as you take your vehicle off the lot insurance depreciates 5k$) the ****ing insurance I had and I'm only getting enough to pay the rest that I owed on it. I can buy a new car, but not that car. I want that exact color, make and model back right now.

Bashar Teg
your only laments now are that you might have gotten hurt and now you'll have to live without you precious ghetto-porsche?

couldn't help but notice that you're not concerned about all the other people you likely put at risk.

Robtard
Originally posted by Oneness
Stupid slick road. It just got done pouring.

The back swerved out and I spun completely the opposite direction I was going off into the side and the car's rear-end hit a thick concrete fortified protruding sewer drain. Lucky I spun or I would be dead or maimed in the face right now. Instead my sternocledimastoids are tender from whiplash, not hurt at all but the that nice 2003 Acura TL got merked.

If not for the car pretty awesome vertigo and centrifugal force.

If I'd blown .002 higher I'd be ****ed right now, luckily I didn't blow under the influence (.038 ) and aced to sobriety test.

I wasn't even done paying for it, they blue-booked (as soon as you take your vehicle off the lot insurance depreciates 5k$) the ****ing insurance I had and I'm only getting enough to pay the rest that I owed on it. I can buy a new car, but not that car. I want that exact color, make and model back right now.

1) "sternocleidomastoids"

2) Drinking + Driving = you're an idiot

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
1) "sternocleidomastoids"

2) Drinking + Driving = you're an ****ing idiot

*a

Robtard
Calm down

Bashar Teg
fite me faget

Dave_97
Yolofrugenz

chillmeisterII
You were drink driving? You're a cvnt.

Oneness
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
couldn't help but notice that you're not concerned about all the other people you likely put at risk. You put another's life at risk every-time you drive, sober or not.

The message from God was that I can't control my speed when I drink, so I've been instructed not to do so. Once was a verbal warning from my co-worker, now I understand that I'm not going to do that anymore.

Anyway, if I get a non-moving violation, I still won't be driving for a while. Until I'm non-alcoholic.

Astner
The message from God was that I can't control my speed when I drink,
I think you're reading too much into the whole thing.

Oneness
I think a lot of people don't realize that even misery is by design.

Or that once we have a unified string theory, we may find that our 3 dimensional cosmos is a non-enclosed structure within a 4d cosmos with far more...prospects.

It's as if our cosmos were a toy-house constructed by a superbeing to engage in...machinations. Child's play, but to us, unfathomable arithmetic with catharses far beyond the depth of the wisest human who ever lived.

That's all on my profile page. How deep is the rabbit hole? Read through.

Time Immemorial
You put another's life at risk every-time you drive, sober or not.

Ur an idiot x2 then, retard.

Bashar Teg

false equivalency. i put nobody at risk when i drive because i'm alert and not drunk. i do however face far greater risk from road hazards....for example i have to be alert in case of drunk-joyriders in ghetto-porsches.

but nevermind that. tell us more about how it's your god-given right to put everyone's lives at risk...

Oneness
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Ur an idiot x2 then, retard. lol

Oneness
i put nobody at risk when i drive because i'm alert and not drunk.

I don't care how perfect you think you are, every-time you drive there's a possibility you could **** up and crash.

That's a bit of a leap in logic from when I said the moral was that I shouldn't drink and drive anymore, don't you think?

chillmeisterII
I think a lot of people don't realize that even misery is by design.

Or that once we have a unified string theory, we may find that our 3 dimensional cosmos is a non-enclosed structure within a 4d cosmos with far more...prospects.

It's as if our cosmos were a toy-house constructed by a superbeing to engage in...machinations. Child's play, but to us, unfathomable arithmetic with catharses far beyond the depth of the wisest human who ever lived.

That's all on my profile page. How deep is the rabbit hole? Read through.

Oh, I get it now - you're a nutter.

Bashar Teg

That's a bit of a leap in logic from when I said the moral was that I shouldn't drink and drive anymore, don't you think?

i inferred it from your musings about the creator of the universe personally intervening on your behalf and choosing to only claim your precious and irreplaceable 2003 acura as a lesson to you.

but what truly got my jimmies rustled was that the risk to others was no big deal to you. what if you had killed someone? it seems you really didn't/don't/won't give a shit about that. this is deeply disturbing.

Time Immemorial
i inferred it from your musings about the creator of the universe personally intervening on your behalf and choosing to only claim your precious and irreplaceable 2003 acura as a lesson to you.

but what truly got my jimmies rustled was that the risk to others was no big deal to you. what if you had killed someone? it seems you really didn't/don't/won't give a shit about that. this is deeply disturbing.

Do you jump on the opportunity to hop on to other peoples e- drama and make it your own? Its pretty pathetic and deeply disturbing. I swear you live vicariously through others real lives cause you don't have one.

Oneness
i inferred it from your musings about the creator of the universe personally intervening on your behalf and choosing to only claim your precious and irreplaceable 2003 acura as a lesson to you. There're a multitude of ways to get to the same point.

If I were over the legal limit, much less under the influence, I'd feel worse about it because that's a prison sentence.

If I had been maimed, I'd feel even worse.

If I'd hospitalized another, or even killed another - that would have been the epitome. That happens every day.

Either way, I will never drink and drive again.

I'm privileged, or as I put it, I'm blessed; I didn't have to learn a harder way.

Of course I'm in the wrong for not being considerate enough to do everything in my power to avoid putting others at risk. Am I bastard? That's a judgement call the officers made.

The Renegade

I don't get it, though. You've expressed how serious and risky it is every time you drive normally, yet you imply a substance that alters your reactions and cognitive alertness keeps you on the same awareness level as a sober driver?

Oneness, you're being daft.

silver_tears
Originally posted by chillmeisterII
Oh, I get it now - you're a nutter.

haermm

What's so special about a 2003 model anyway?

Oneness
It was my inability to control my speed, which is a long time coming now because the speed in which I drive when there's no traffic has been getting a lot worse as of late...and like you said alcohol may play a small part in that.

It wasn't that I passed out, steered the wrong way, it was that there was no possible way to maintain control of my vehicle with that angle at that speed on that slick of a surface.

If there'd been a car in front of me I simply wouldn't have been able to go that fast. You're acting like I was ****ed up, obviously I was not.

He's implying that I didn't learn my lesson merely on the fact that I wasn't thinking about anyone else but what he doesn't seem to realize is that I acknowledge the fact that I ****ed up and that I'm angry at myself. He cares exactly why, but it's never that simple. Speeding in general is wrong and puts others at greater risk, the issue was my inability to override the urge to speed. I have to control my speed, especially on side-roads in in-climate whether.

I've driven over 40 miles high on pot and completely intoxicated. Never under those specific conditions, and I wasn't speeding, but I was more in control in those circumstances. I was driving under the speed-limit because of how pot messes with your senses.

The problem was the incessant nicotine, my nervousness, stress; I had a need for speed and to get away and go home as fast as possible. I need to quit drugs altogether, and sort my life out.

I see this as an opportunity to do just that.

I'm an alert ****ing driver, on top of all that I've driven over 40 miles going over 40 hours without sleep in a ****ing van. Driving while passing out for a second every few minutes is very difficult, worse than being baked on pot or wasted drunk; I still managed to pull it off.

Oneness
The aforementioned pot and sleep deprivation were during torrential downpour btw.

But I was more in control in that I was able to go the speed limit

For the past couple months, just suddenly, I've been taking trips to and fro suburban streets pushing 90 in a 45 zone, drunk. I'm talking passing 5 or 10 cars in the median and running lights. That's where I've really been ****ing up. I do believe the recent alcoholism has everything to do with that lack of control.

The Renegade
Sleep deprivation. marijuana, and alcohol are all substances that can impair your ability to drive. I think your confidence of your driving capabilities, under those conditions, is misplaced. You're the type that seems to think, "Well, I've done all of that before and nothing happened."

It doesn't matter. Any of those factors increases the probability that you will encounter/cause a traffic accident.

Oneness
Sleep deprivation isn't a substance.

But you're absolutely right, it was the placebo that started me down a reckless driving habit. The placebo is gone, and I'm at serious risk of being imprisoned or losing my ability to drive or worst of all killing someone from here on out.

Then there's skyrocketed insurance.

The Renegade
It was a mistake. Regardless, all that shit needs to go when you're on the road. It's crazy to drive like that.

Robtard
Originally posted by silver_tears
haermm

What's so special about a 2003 model anyway?

yuuMPtDAnNM

Oneness
http://i59.tinypic.com/vzd35w.jpg

:'(

Time Immemorial

Good riddance, that car was ugly.

Astner
Looks like it got sodomized pretty hard.

NemeBro
I'm sorry to hear that Dolos.

I hope you're doing okay.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Astner
Looks like it got sodomized pretty hard.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

AbnormalButSane
Don't drink and drive. That's just stupid. Call a cab next time, you ****.

Oneness
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
you ****. I'm 21 years old, so I by all rights deserve a break at this age.

Pretty girls shouldn't employ ugly lingo.

The only bad thing here, for real, is the insurance point buttrape system, that NWO bullshit.

There's no need to skyrocket my goddamn insurance. I'll just speeding and stop paying it. There aren't enough marches on Wallstreet, hundreds of wealthy people need to be getting jumped by gangs of the middle-class on a daily basis the way the money is these days.

Millions middle-class tech savvies needs to hack into billionaire accounts and rob them for every penny. That's one million less comp. programmers for the industry, is it really worth the influx of cash at low pay for the uppers fighting the good fight?

Oneness
**** capitalism. Insurance go **** yourself.

Time Immemorial
I feel better knowing that ugly red car is off the road.

Oneness
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I feel better knowing that ugly red car is off the road. It was maroon and it had a sleek look thank you.

Oneness
Also had heated seats, built-in navigation, and plenty of space. It had a terrific sound-system. It was also fast as ****.

I'm looking forward to the 2008 model but I'm going to wait till after this court appeal is done and over and I've been sober for a few months.

Time Immemorial
It was maroon and it had a sleek look thank you.

laughing laughing laughing

If it was a coupe I would agree, but you bought a 4 doorsmile

Oneness
You know I really hoped I'd get tail in the back seat of my first car but I never did.

Time Immemorial
You know I really hoped I'd get tail in the back seat of my first car but I never did.

What is your next car gonna be?

Oneness
2008 model. Acura TL, same color.

http://media.ed.edmunds-media.com/acura/tl/2008/oem/2008_acura_tl_sedan_base_i_oem_2_500.jpg

Time Immemorial
Why not get it in black.

Oneness
blIfVu4wf-4

But in all honesty, I prefer the reddish tent. It just so happened I found one nearby that I didn't have to put a down-payment on, that was the exact same color as my first. cool

Time Immemorial
blIfVu4wf-4

But in all honesty, I prefer the reddish tent. It just so happened I found one nearby that I didn't have to put a down-payment on, that was the exact same color as my first. cool

I love that scene.

Robtard

I've done worse, that will buff out.

Oneness
I'm thinking about suing that dealership's owner for not making it procedure to inform its costumers of gap insurance.

On top of the spiked (by hundreds) insurance rate I have to pay the last $1,000 on this car whereas I would have walked away with an extra thousand had I known about gap insurance.

"Let's **** the inexperienced 21 year-old up the ass by omitting pertinent information about the possibility of gap insurance. **** yeah!"

Hey, it's a learning experience. Then an extra $400 dollars to my lawyer to get my third speeding ticket reduces to a non-moving violation, and the fee for a driving course to ensure the judge lets me keep my license after the three strikes.

I got the works for this.

That Acura was only worth $1800 to my insurance company? That blue-book is a liar; or that dealership price-gouged tenfold. Almost had that shit paid off.

All together it's like 23 thousand dollars (three years of spiked insurance plus all that bullshit plus a new car ). Then another 700 next semester for two courses to get a scholarship-worthy GPA at this state university. Plus another 20 grand a per semester even after the scholarship there because taxes apparently don't make-up for whatever they're overpaying the professors. I only make 23K a year at my job.

That means I'm on student loans next year, but hey; the works.

When I get my associates by 24-25 years of age, the temp agency that hires me in computer programming (cause it's in demand and terminal jobs are easy to get even with an associates); those short-lived jobs will pay off the student-loan debt no problem.

Then I

Robtard
I'm thinking about suing that dealership's owner for not making it procedure to inform its costumers of gap insurance.

On top of the spiked (by hundreds) insurance rate I have to pay the last $1,000 on this car whereas I would have walked away with an extra thousand had I known about gap insurance.

"Let's **** the inexperienced 21 year-old up the ass by omitting pertinent information about the possibility of gap insurance. **** yeah!"

Hey, it's a learning experience. Then an extra $400 dollars to my lawyer to get my third speeding ticket reduces to a non-moving violation, and the fee for a driving course to ensure the judge lets me keep my license after the three strikes.

I got the works for this.

That Acura was only worth $1800 to my insurance company? That blue-book is a liar; or that dealership price-gouges tenfold. Almost had that shit paid off.

Check your sales agreement, you probably had to initial next to a section concerning gap insurance. Though generally GI is really only used on a lease.

If you're having to hire lawyers, pay fines and take courses, you should probably slow down and drive my conservatively.

But yes, auto insurance companies are shit generally speaking.

Oneness
Then I have a BSC, plus work experience. I'm like almost 30 though, so a good 20 years - after I've earned close to 3 million, I just might have enough stashed away to retire by 50. That's called 1 million is the next 1 hundred, thanks to rich people.

Oneness
That's called breaking it for the industry.

As Raj says; "I shall be reincarnated as a well-hung billionaire."

If only for my ambition to stay in the Middle Class. Yes, these days if you earn in the millions yearly you only get to keep 6 digits by the end.

My children may be able to achieve upperclass-dom if I bestow them with those 6 digits. Maybe, who knows what inflation will do by the time they're going through this shit. They may end up in the lower-class like my coworkers if they don't inherit my work-ethic.

I'm not getting an inheritance, though who can blame my parents? They got ****ed by capitalism almost as much as I will.

It's a dystopia, but I'm just trying to pay off the nasty karma 99% of this generation inherited. The wealthy are certainly going to result to ****ing up the terrific karma they had.

konfetka
drinking a little captain morgan.

Here you are down the road, baby Oneness. I'm disappointed confused

Oneness
Originally posted by konfetka
Here you are down the road, baby Oneness. I'm disappointed confused Here I am down the road setting my sights on my future, taking college courses and working my ass of to earn enough to keep doing so.

Here I am down the line learning valuable life lessons.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgdk4rYVya1qgif9ro1_250.gif?.jpg

konfetka
Here I am down the road setting my sights on my future, taking college courses and working my ass of to earn enough to keep doing so.

Here I am down the line learning valuable life lessons.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgdk4rYVya1qgif9ro1_250.gif?.jpg
Are you Sheldon Cooper of real life? I like! big grin

Oneness
Are you Sheldon Cooper of real life? I like! big grin Sheldon can't live dangerously.

I'm that perfectly fashioned hybrid of stud and geek.

You look at Doctor Manhattan, chiseled to the bone - but all sciency.

konfetka
Why so blue?

Oneness
Why so blue? Pessimists live longer.

They're more prepared.

konfetka
That's a boring life though. You will be prone to looking at that glass half empty instead of just drinking that water smile

Oneness
That's a boring life though. You will be prone to looking at that glass half empty instead of just drinking that water smile Yea but I have that special knack for turning realism into opportunism.

AbnormalButSane

I'm that perfectly fashioned hybrid of stud and geek.

Man, I wish I had like a quarter of your self-confidence (self-esteem).

Oneness
Man, I wish I had like a quarter of your self-confidence (self-esteem). Thank you, does thos mean Im not a ****?

AbnormalButSane
Depends on if you think driving under the influence is okay.

Oneness
My new 2008 model:

5ul-xMV-6Fc

Robtard
Maybe you should focus on driving and not playing with your camera/phone, lest you wreck another Acura.

Oneness
Maybe you should focus on driving and not playing with your camera/phone, lest you wreck another Acura. I was sober and I was driving slowly, thank you.

Robtard
I was sober and I was driving slowly, thank you.

Thank you for driving sober thumb up

I understand if you want to show off your new-to-you car, but maybe do it of the car and why the car is not in motion?

Oneness
Thank you for driving sober thumb up

I understand if you want to show off your new-to-you car, but maybe do it of the car and why the car is not in motion? Believe it or not I can drive.

Especially when it's not dark and rainy on a narrow-ass side-road.

I would have still gone off the road, but I wouldn't have slid into that drain if I'd pulled the emergency brake up in the 10 seconds I was sliding. I had time to react and pull the emergency brake.

Digi
Stupid slick road.

If this is true, go f*ck yourself. Mental instability or not, these words right here were what drove away the last of my sympathy for you.

Robtard
Believe it or not I can drive.

Especially when it's not dark and rainy on a narrow-ass side-road.

I would have still gone off the road, but I wouldn't have slid into that drain if I'd pulled the emergency brake up in the 10 seconds I was sliding. I had time to react and pull the emergency brake.

If you're in a sideways slide, pulling the parking brake probably won't help you.

You regain control by turning into the slide and lightly and steadily pressing on the brake pedal, light pumps if your car doesn't have ABS.

Oneness
Originally posted by Digi
If this is true, go f*ck yourself. Mental instability or not, these words right here were what drove away the last of my sympathy for you. I didn't ask for anyone's sympathy, lol.

The Renegade
You're so cool, Oneness.

Don't be so flippant. Don't teeter-totter back and forth from being apologetic and then expressing apathy for what you did. Either be sorry or don't. Regardless of which one you choose, don't do it again. You're endangering your life and others.

Oneness
If you're in a sideways slide, pulling the parking brake probably won't help you.

You regain control by turning into the slide and lightly pressing on the brake pedal, light pumps if your car doesn't have ABS. I don't/didn't have ABS. No, I wasn't going sideways when I was sliding to the drain, I was going backwards. When I slid off the road I spun so at one point I was going sideways, well I was more or less rotating.

I did turn into the slide and tap my brake pedal. Once I was going backward, that's when I should have thought to use the EB because my tires would lock in place and it would at least slow me down.

Oneness
Originally posted by The Renegade
You're so cool, Oneness.

Don't be so flippant. Don't teeter-totter back and forth from being apologetic and then expressing apathy for what you did. Either be sorry or don't.

When have I expressed apathy.

I don't think anyone seems to be paying attention to anything other than the words captain and morgan in this thread, lol.

You guys are pretty anal about DUIs, I understand, but at least stop making false-assumptions about how I feel about it.

Meh, in fact, **** your opinion, **** Digi's opinion, ****s Abnormal's opinion. **** everyone's beliefs.

Okay big guy.

Oneness
And **** all you guys altogether. lol

Oneness
Except Time Immemorial, he's cool.

Robtard
And **** all you guys altogether. lol

Kinky. Will you be playing 'Lucky Pierre'?

Oneness
Kinky. Will you be playing 'Lucky Pierre'?
sick
WMkcn0Vh-4g

lol

Robtard
sick

I think you actually do want me to **** you.

WMkcn0Vh-4g

lol

Actually the 'Lucky Pierre' guy isn't doing the actual "****ing", he's the one that's receiving oral and anal at the same time.

Alternatively, he could also be giving oral to a 4th man, if it's more than three in a all-man orgy.

#themoreyouknow

Oneness
I'm sorry, I've no interest in learning about "Lucky Pierre".

At this point I'm not surprised that you know about it.

BackFire

It's a shame that you didn't crash into a wall and die.

Robtard
I'm sorry, I've no interest in learning about "Lucky Pierre".

At this point I'm not surprised that you know about it.

Too late.

And why is this?

Oneness
Originally posted by BackFire
It's a shame that you didn't crash into a wall and die. I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings?

This isn't the first time you've randomly talked shit to me when I've never even conversed you before now.

BackFire
I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings?

This isn't the first time you've randomly talked shit to me when I've never even conversed you before now.

Yes, you hurt my feelings while never having spoken to me.

Oneness
Damn, I'm that good?

BTW; if I'd had this very same accident without ever having drunken any alcohol (even though I was far away from being intoxicated by it) none of you would be talking shit.

Something to consider.

BackFire
I still would, because going 60 in a 25 MPH zone is reckless and dangerous regardless of if you did it because you were drinking or just because you're an idiot.

Oneness
Okay, good. lol

Is it just me or is backfire the only one who seems to have read my OP well enough to pick up on why the crash actually happened?

Robtard
Regardless of the crash, drinking alcohol while driving is a shit move, even if you make it to your destination without an incident.

The fact that your were going 35mph over the speed limit and in "slick" conditions just makes you that much more of a stupid c**t. See?

Oneness
Regardless of the crash, drinking alcohol while driving is a shit move, even if you make it to your destination without an incident. That's actually not true.

I mean, you'd be hard-pressed to find someone would differently after drinking one or two selects (which was the equivalent to what I had in my system by the time I drove).

Because no-one in their early tweens speeds while they're sober.

BackFire
Okay, good. lol

Is it just me or is backfire the only one who seems to have read my OP well enough to pick up on why the crash actually happened?

I barely read your OP at all. I just assumed you crashed because you were going stupidly fast in a zone that had a low speed limit for what I assumed is a good reason.

Oneness
I was being one of the few hundred thousand reckless-drivers that day.

Doing what other people do (if it's wrong) isn't an excuse. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying most of the people here except for Time are being hypocrites.

But to label the culprit as alcohol would be erroneous.

Have you ever sped; Abnormal, Digi, Robtard, BackFire, etc?

Then shut up, you hypocrites. lol

BackFire
I was being one of the few hundred thousand reckless-drivers that day.

Doing what other people do (if it's wrong) isn't an excuse. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying most of the people here except for Time are being hypocrites.

But to place the diagnosis for the crash on the alcohol would be erroneous.

Have you ever sped; Abnormal, Digi, Robtard, BackFire, etc?

Then shut up, you hypocrites. lol

There is a difference between going 60 in a 55 mph zone and going 60 in a 25 MPH zone. I generally try to obey the speed limits. You should as well, they aren't just arbitrarily assigned to random streets.

Robtard
That's actually not true.

I mean, you'd be hard-pressed to find someone would differently after drinking one or two selects (which was the equivalent to what I had in my system by the time I drove).

Because no-one in their early tweens speeds while they're sober.

No, it actually is true. Alcohol affects your judgment and reaction-time among other things, so using the "I only had a few" is a cowardly excuse.

Just don't drink if you're going to drive, really not that hard to do. Basket weaving is likely far more difficult.

Oneness
There is a difference between going 60 in a 55 mph zone and going 60 in a 25 MPH zone. I generally try to obey the speed limits. You should as well, they aren't just arbitrarily assigned to random streets. You've never gone more than 5mph over the speed-limit. Okay, now I know all of you are full of shit.

I thought you said me going 60 was an assumption?

That's how fast I said I was going in the OP, but to tell you the truth I said 60 mph out of exaggeration. There's no way I could have actually been going that fast. It was a sharp ass curve, and I probably was speeding; but I know for a fact I wasn't going in excess of 20 miles above the speed limit.

The only err in judgement was not going under the speed limit, given the conditions.

You can blame that on my ego, not a poor cognitive performance or lack of knowledge.

Oneness
cowardly excuse. I don't need an excuse.

And if you think I'm a coward, than you're absolutely out of your mind. I'm insanely brazen.

BackFire
I can blame it on all of those things at once. Just watch.

Robtard
I don't need an excuse.

And if you think I'm a coward, than you're absolutely out of your mind. I'm insanely brazen.

Your post about this one I quoted is full of excuses though.

Oneness
Obviously it didn't impair me, because that's what the sobriety test is designed to determine.

The nicotine of nervousness would be better culprits. I'd been chewing insane amounts of nicorette gum, enough to give me skin rashes.

Oneness
Your post about this one I quoted is full of excuses though. Explanations as to why claiming I'm scum is extremely hypocritical of you and ABS.

Not just hypocritical and hypercritical, but ****tarded as well. Oh wait...sorry I forget what your username is.

Oneness
I can blame it on all of those things at once. Just watch. Why is there even a need to play the blame-game in the first place?

Robtard
Obviously it didn't impair me, because that's what the sobriety test is designed to determine.

The nicotine of nervousness would be better culprits. I'd been chewing insane amounts of nicorette gum, enough to give me skin rashes.

Regardless, drinking and driving is still a c**t move *PERIOD*

Also, you said: "If I'd blown .002 higher I'd be ****ed right now", that's cutting it extremely close.

It is very possible that you were over the legal limit when you crashed and by the time you took the breathalyzer your body had time to metabolize the alcohol in your system just enough for you to avoid arrest. You were that close to going back to jail with all the handsome buff men.

Oneness
Regardless, drinking and driving is still a c**t move.
Your face is a **** move.

lol

Oneness
Don't say I'm being brass, Robtard is just ****ing with me at this point.

BackFire
Why is there even a need to play the blame-game in the first place?

Because it's fun.

Robtard
Don't say I'm being brass, Robtard is just ****ing with me at this point.

Brass?

And no, I stand firm that drinking and driving is a c**t move.

Oneness
Brass?

Displaying effrontery.

I was drinking then driving. More importantly, your momma.

Robtard
The term "drinking and driving" can also mean that, in fact, it usually means exactly that and it's still a c**t move.

Oneness
The term "drinking and driving" can also mean that, in fact, it usually means exactly that and it's still a c**t move. Shut up you ****ing overly serious geek.

Your words right now are liken to that feeling you get when chalk screeches across a chalk-board. Or a broken CD-player keeps repeating the same noise over and over.

Robtard
Shut up you ****ing overly serious geek.

Your words right now are liken to that feeling you get when chalk screeches across a chalk-board. Or a broken CD-player keeps repeating the same noise over and over.

Just promise me you won't EVER do it again. Promise.

Oneness
****ing go back to the second page where I did so, you schizophrenic gnat.

Robtard
****ing go back to the second page where I did so, you schizophrenic gnat.

You promised God; not Robtard. Make the promise to Robtard.

AbnormalButSane
When have I expressed apathy.

I don't think anyone seems to be paying attention to anything other than the words captain and morgan in this thread, lol.

You guys are pretty anal about DUIs, I understand, but at least stop making false-assumptions about how I feel about it.

Meh, in fact, **** your opinion, **** Digi's opinion, ****s Abnormal's opinion. **** everyone's beliefs.

Okay big guy.

**** you too, you dumbass.

Oneness
**** you too, you dumbass. Anytime, anywhere.

Fatass.

Oneness
I'm okay with being called a dumb **** 2 or 3 times, but after a while it's just like shut the **** up.

Jesus.

Robtard
Anytime, anywhere.

Fatass.

Assuming you meant that as an insult, you couldn't be more wrong with your wrongness. She has epic-levels of bodily sexiness.

AbnormalButSane
It's okay. I forgive you. So does Jesus.

The Renegade
"When did I express apathy, Renegade?"

Moments later...

"**** EVERYONE'S OPINION!"

Try to learn something from what we're telling you, Oneness. Drive carefully.

Oneness
Originally posted by The Renegade
"When did I express apathy, Renegade?"

Moments later...

"**** EVERYONE'S OPINION!"

Apathy towards what I did, not toward your running it into the ground at me. lol

Shut up.

The Renegade
Oneness, ordering people around on the internet is about as effective as shouting someone to K.O. them in a boxing match.

Also, with your positions on this matter and general behavior regarding what you did, I'd reckon you're quite apathetic.

Digi
We all assumed Oneness would put someone in danger eventually; it was obvious from his erratic behavior. I think we all just thought it would be a different method.

I guess if we're looking for silver linings, he totaled his "1337" car. If the voices from God and egomaniacal schizophrenia don't keep him from a repeat performance, maybe the fear of losing his car will.

In the meantime, he's concerned about getting his car back and blaming the slick road for his idiocy, and defending his actions with ridiculous logic. And there isn't anything we can do about it. It's unfortunate. I'd encourage people to stop feeding his rants, as it's clearly making little to no difference.

Robtard
See, that's the thing though, he destroys his 2003 car due to a combination of negligence and idiocy, and he's basically rewarded for it a few weeks later with a newer (2008) car.

Digi
See, that's the thing though, he destroys his 2003 car due to a combination of negligence and idiocy, and he's basically rewarded for it a few weeks later with a newer (2008) car.

Again, if you want to look for silver linings, his insurance premiums are about to skyrocket for the rest of his life. But, beyond that, it's all the more reason not to waste our time. His lack of empathy and moronic choices will catch up with him; we don't need to piss into the wind on a message board trying to make him see reason. I'm guilty of ignoring that advice quite often, but there are points of clarity. This is one of those times.

Scribble
I'm okay with being called a dumb **** 2 or 3 times, but after a while it's just like shut the **** up.

Jesus.
Still, you are one stupid bastard.

Scribble
Originally posted by Digi
Again, if you want to look for silver linings, his insurance premiums are about to skyrocket for the rest of his life. But, beyond that, it's all the more reason not to waste our time. His lack of empathy and moronic choices will catch up with him; we don't need to piss into the wind on a message board trying to make him see reason. I'm guilty of ignoring that advice quite often, but there are points of clarity. This is one of those times.
May as well bump this post, considering it contains actual input as opposed to mine.

Oneness
Shut up.

GdcXOA0yDIo

"Risk of death turns people on."

VK6twHXYEBY

My insurance will not go up "for the rest of my life" btw.

Lol, I'm on my way to becoming quite well off financially. I think you rule-abiding white-stiffs are jealous.

Sancty

Lol, I'm on my way to becoming quite well off financially.
How?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sancty
How?

Are you genuinely curious or are you trolling him? I mean, are you wanting to use his ideas to become rich, too?

Sancty
I'm genuinely curious.

Oneness
Originally posted by Sancty
How? Software developers, employed for the industry now and in the near-future, are all quite well-off.

That's if I don't earn the $1,000,000 prize for the beal conjecture on my way to earning my bachelor's. Contrary to what most people know about the banks, you can live off of $1 million because you can get an 8% annual interest rate with $1,000,000 with a high enough dollar account. That's an $80,000 annual income for free - which is about the same as a green software developer.

Although the industry is unlikely to hire anyone over 25 with a 4.0 bachelors in this area, it is just as likely that they will hire anyone over 25 with a 4.0 bachelors who has a year of work-experience despite the competition. Which I'd need to help pay for the stupendous fee of tuition (even after an academic scholarship) for two years at even a state university. If my associates is earned by the time I'm 23, I work a high-rate software-maintenance account that terminates by the time I'm 24 - go back and earn the bachelors by the time I'm 26.

I have enough connections in that field to get almost twenty local applications and, with that kind of a resume, interviews. That, really, is the most important part of finding work. There's a scarcity of jobs in this market due to the parasitic economic saboteurs and their political influence (which is stronger here than in most states), it shouldn't be this asinine to find good income.

dadudemon
Software developers, employed for the industry now and in the near-future, are all quite well-off.

No they are not. Software devs don't get paid very much. The highly paid devs are software development project manager. They are looking at 80k-120k a year.

http://www1.salary.com/Programmer-I-Salary.html

Most programmers I know make 25k-45k a year. The median income in the US is $56k. That's with a few years of experience, certifications. and/or a degree. You can make that in 2-3 years at an IT Service Desk with just a couple of certifications.

Set more realistic goals. I am not killing your dreams, you're just not being realistic.

That's if I don't earn the $1,000,000 prize for the beal conjecture on my way to earning my bachelor's. Contrary to what most people know about the banks, you can live off of $1 million because you can get an 8% annual interest rate with $1,000,000 with a high enough dollar account. That's an $80,000 annual income for free - which is about the same as a green software developer.
http://i.imgur.com/9vzYQwj.jpg

Astner
I'd have to confess that I enjoy reading Oneness's theories on "breaking the system."

Robtard
Someday in the distant future people will say: "Where were you the day Oneness broke the system?"

Oneness
Originally posted by dadudemon
No they are not. Software devs don't get paid very much. The highly paid devs are software development project manager. They are looking at 80k-120k a year.

What the fsuck are you smoking!?

With an associates:

"may vary depending on a number of factors including industry, company size, location, years of experience and level of education." As well as how many projects/accounts you're willing to take on.

I'm not going to settle for that kind of position earning only what those people who're on your team earn. That's bullshit, and unlikely.

Oneness
http://i.imgur.com/9vzYQwj.jpg

Yes it is, because you can put that kind of money into an account that gives back 8% interest annually.

Now if it were $86,000 or something, you might have to settle for 3-5% interest.

Withdrawing any amount; i.e. all your interest every year (to live off of) is entirely allowed.

Astner

Oneness

Oneness
What society intends to produce from their curriculum are people with non-adaptable skills, that can be applied like a person applies similarly unchanging motions in an assembly line.

The reason for this is a scheme to replace the work-force with self-repairing/modifying automation similar to a T800 (in that it has so many operations that it can overcome obstacles like running out of resources in its vicinity or overpopulating an area ), so that everyone in the work force can be butchered like cattle, and so that the upper-class needn't work nor govern.

Originally posted by Scribble
Still, you are one stupid bastard. You're probably nothing but a grotesque moron.

Oneness
I've long sought a drug that would make me as much as 100 times more studious. That's what I need just to solve the conjecture. I'm half-right, the purpose of an education is more employment than skill.

Best off doing a few hundred thousand algebraic proofs a year, then directly transitioning to "If A^x + B^y = C^z, where A, B, C, x, y and z are positive integers and x, y and z are all greater than 2, then A, B and C must have a common prime factor | True or False?".

I'm just curious as to what would constitute conclusiveness in this proofing? Is it insoluble to a conclusive degree with an automated computational algorithmic device (even one as sophisticated as a supercomputer) because a novel formulaic method is needed in order for the proofing to be all-encompassing (for all possible integers that could be entered the proof)??

Astner
From what I've gathered the best interest rates you could get off of one million dollars are around 1.8 - 2%, yielding $19,000 - $20,000 annually before tax and $14,500 - $16,000 after tax with a savings account, in the States.

Other than that you're more likely to win the grand prize of any lottery than constructing anything resembling a mathematical proof of any conjecture. It's not that your brain is slow or anything like that, it's that you don't have a proper understanding of modern number theory; and even if you studied it for decades learning it, you'd still be looking at years of work that may well be wasted efforts.

Oneness
Originally posted by Astner
From what I've gathered the best interest rates you could get off of one million dollars are around 1.8 - 2%, yielding $19,000 - $20,000 annually before tax and $14,500 - $16,000 after tax with a savings account, in the States.

Hmm, a precious metals Roth IRA may result to dectupling my investment of $1 million many times over due to the upcoming increase in silver-price. My $1,000,000 may be worth many many times more (in just 4 years from when I buy it) as pre-bought silver coins once paper dies.

Throwing away the million dollar prize on silver is a gamble. Why not gamble my time?

You have to understand that math theory is a field in which my mind works best. What if I am smarter than Isaac Newton? Like, a lot smarter?

Oneness
Consider the speed of a savant's conceptual development - it took Jake Barnett one week (less than 100 hours assuming that he slept ) to learn what the curriculum assumes would take at least 4,704 hours in order to get into college at a very young age. That's 47 times the rate in which your given neurotypical can learn. Now assume that I've more cognitive faculties to utilize (my 110 vs his 80) than him - perhaps I could reduce that decade of study and work on the conjecture into one year??

Oneness
My IQ was incredible for someone with ADHD, not to mention ASD. It's how I avoided the diagnosis for so long. Earlier my mom recalls me organizing things like my toy dinosaurs according to their size and being unable to communicate. Those symptoms were eliminated rather early in my infancy, and I slowly became more social - though still in my own world. I actually pulled off average grades in a rounded curriculum, which is very rare. My spelling developed more slowly than my math (which is normal for an ASD) yet I was all around behind throughout. In high school I was ultimately behind my grade level in the math department of all things.

This is because my skills there were compromised in developing my English (first and last time I've demonstrated my island intelligence) in 7th grade. I mean, my English jumped so many grade levels so spontaneously that the only explanation is island intelligence. It is island intelligence (albeit to a greater level) that allowed Jake Barnett to complete H/S math in a week, or Isaac Newton to develop a whole new branch of applied mathematics at a comparably unnatural rate.

More is unusual about me given that I have ASD; I'm not a virgin, I have developed better-than-average social skills and work ethic, I started driving earlier than most people with ASD will in their lives; I'm aware when others are uncomfortable, and good at coming across as empathetic and demonstrating verbal wit (key virtues in forming friendships). I'm not organized about my room or school supplies, but I am picky about my fashion, my hygiene, and as a result I am very well groomed. The thing is, my aptitude has developed in areas that are more difficult for it to develop in - I've pushed myself in more pertinent areas, and any hope of doing what Jake Barnett did was compromised in the process. Yet the mind doesn't fully develop until one is 25 years old, although for ASDs it develops more slowly.

If I do develop my understanding of mathematics to the excess as Isaac Newton (who I deem to be beyond Jake Barnett's level on account of his almost preternatural invention of calculus) then that says I will have found the drive to be studious. I will have developed my understanding of Number Theory as I have in multiple linguistic and social areas (because they were, from an observational standpoint, more valuable to me in my infancy), expediently compromising my time spent on these habitual routines (posting here, joy driving, experimenting with drugs, spending too much time on leisure in general) for more a fruitful endeavor (like solving the beal conjecture), I think that I can be a modern Isaac Newton. A one in one billion product of this neurological disorder.

Bardock42
Software developers, employed for the industry now and in the near-future, are all quite well-off.

Good Software Developers, depending on their field, do make pretty good money in Silicon Valley (and alright money in other places). But dadudemon is right, that you can optimize your salary by being management with programming experience.

And getting an 8% interest rate from a respectable and trustworthy bank seems unlikely at current interest rates.

At any rate, I didn't know you were a software developer. What languages do you program in? And when have you started learning it? Have you finished any projects one could look at yet?

dadudemon
What the fsuck are you smoking!?

With an associates:

"may vary depending on a number of factors including industry, company size, location, years of experience and level of education." As well as how many projects/accounts you're willing to take on.

I'm not going to settle for that kind of position earning only what those people who're on your team earn. That's bullshit, and unlikely.

Your perceptions/knowledge of software developer earnings was explicitly wrong. Having incorrect ideas on what to do with your career is a very bad way to go about life. You could make a wrong decision. I provided evidence of my position (my devs are paid above average, by the way, but not a single one makes over 60k a year). I've lead you to water: drink. Be more realistic. You're not mentally stable enough to deal with the devastation of investing 4 years of your life with the end goal not being possible.

Yes it is, because you can put that kind of money into an account that gives back 8% interest annually.

Now if it were $86,000 or something, you might have to settle for 3-5% interest.

Withdrawing any amount; i.e. all your interest every year (to live off of) is entirely allowed.

You're wrong. That's not how any of that works. An 8% return on a savings account or even bonds, does not exist. Period.

Oneness
Your perceptions/knowledge of software developer earnings was explicitly wrong. Having incorrect ideas on what to do with your career is a very bad way to go about life. You could make a wrong decision. I provided evidence of my position (my devs are paid above average, by the way, but not a single one makes over 60k a year). I've lead you to water: drink. Be more realistic. You're not mentally stable enough to deal with the devastation of investing 4 years of your life with the end goal not being possible.

You're wrong. That's not how any of that works. An 8% return on a savings account or even bonds, does not exist. Period. Regardless of my erroneous preconceived notions of a green software developer's earnings - I do not believe that any degree above an associates in that particular field of science is a waste of even my supremely precious time.

Don't get me wrong, according to capitalism, the very purpose of existence is to greedily horde an over-abundance of wealth so that it can be utterly spent on living life to the excess. I'm all about that. However, I do believe that a computer science degree, even one so insignificant, lowly and mediocre as a bachelor's, is the most useful degree in acquiring wealth in this day and age - and if I can earn it without even fully applying half my wit, then why not do so? There're apparently better positions that said degree level entails overtime - networking for instance, or your aforementioned administrative position. Still low in the pathetic middle-class totem pole and hardly worth my time in the long-run: they may serve as a means to an end, whereas without them I am a nothing - lower than a bastard.

My end-game, after all, is to become as close to perfect as one gets - and to over-indulge only with those who're one zilch away from being equally superior in hierarchical stature. I wish to usurp the 1% with me and my own children. A new pantheon - and I will ensure that my children grow to be better, more altruistic men than me, or so help me God I'm shutting this whole show down.

Robtard
Regardless of my erroneous preconceived notions of a green software developer's earnings - I do not believe that any degree above an associates in that particular field of science is a waste of even my supremely precious time.

Don't get me wrong, according to capitalism, the very purpose of existence is to greedily horde an over-abundance of wealth so that it can be utterly spent on living life to the excess. I'm all about that. However, I do believe that a computer science degree, even one so insignificant, lowly and mediocre as a bachelor's, is the most useful degree in acquiring wealth in this day and age - and if I can earn it without even fully applying half my wit, then why not do so? There're apparently better positions that said degree level entails overtime - networking for instance, or your aforementioned administrative position. Still low in the pathetic middle-class totem pole and hardly worth my time in the long-run: they may serve as a means to an end, whereas without them I am a nothing - lower than a bastard.

My end-game, after all, is to become as close to perfect as one gets - and to over-indulge only with those who're one zilch away from being equally superior in hierarchical stature. I wish to usurp the 1% with me and my own children. A new pantheon - and I will ensure that my children grow to be better, more altruistic men than me, or so help me God I'm shutting this whole show down.

I recommend people read that while singing "Eye of The Tiger" in their mind.

Oneness
I recommend people read that while singing "Eye of The Tiger" in their mind. Really.

Robtard
Really.

Try it

Oneness
I was being serious, Survivor kinda makes a mockery of it.

Robtard
Did 'Eye of The Tiger' make a mockery of Rocky?

Oneness
Did 'Eye of The Tiger' make a mockery of Rocky? My grandfather was doing what Rocky did. Then he decided to put his mathematical and linguistic aptitudes in banking to good use over his fists in golden gloves.

Bardock42
You didn't answer my questions. Do you already know how to program, or are you counting on learning it in the Computer Science degree?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>