Kun, Maul, Malgus vs. Obi Wan ROTS, Anakin ROTS, Satele Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

AncientPower
Sith win.

Malgus > Shan
Maul > or = Kenobi
Kun > Anakin

Pretty much as soon as Malgus kills Shan it's over for Jedi.

Sinious
Kun is the dominating factor here and he is above Anakin who is the deadliest member of team 2 and Malgus is superior to Satele. They get eliminated while Maul and Kenobi go all out at each other.

Team 1 wins.

carthage
Does anyone ever support Jedi unless theyre Yoda or Luke?

Emperordmb
I'm going with team Sith.

McP
Kun is nowhere near to Anakin. Obi-Wan can hold off Maul per long time, and possibly even defeat him (still, I would give Maul majority against Kenobi). I have no idea about Malgus and Shan, so I'll use their versions from trailers. And It looks like Malgus is superior. Very balanced battle - Kenobi is the weaks link in the Force, whil Kun is in a sabers.

I would risk, and say: Jedi, barley

Nephthys
Originally posted by AncientPower
Sith win.

Malgus > Shan
Maul > or = Kenobi
Kun > Anakin

Pretty much as soon as Malgus kills Shan it's over for Jedi.

AncientPower
Originally posted by McP
Kun is nowhere near to Anakin. Obi-Wan can hold off Maul per long time, and possibly even defeat him (still, I would give Maul majority against Kenobi). I have no idea about Malgus and Shan, so I'll use their versions from trailers. And It looks like Malgus is superior. Very balanced battle - Kenobi is the weaks link in the Force, whil Kun is in a sabers.

I would risk, and say: Jedi, barley

Anakin would get stomped via Force Powers, Kun's sorcery as usual is a major wild card that Anakin has no answer for.

Kun being a weak-link in sabers is funny though I'll give you that, Kun has beaten a Form V master of six centuries twice and Vodo was stated to never having stood a chance, just to make a point.

Trocity
Originally posted by AncientPower
Anakin would get stomped via Force Powers, Kun's sorcery as usual is a major wild card that Anakin has no answer for.

Kun being a weak-link in sabers is funny though I'll give you that, Kun has beaten a Form V master of six centuries twice and Vodo was stated to never having stood a chance, just to make a point.

F*** yeah, Kun.

Team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.