Star Wars Rebels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
So I just saw the first episode and it seems to be off to a good start. I actually cant wait. What did you guys think?

Fated Xtasy
I for one, loved it. The music, the pace of the story, the characters, the action. It felt very much like the original trilogy to me, i can't wait for the next few episodes.

Anyway, Bantha, i don't think this thread goes here lol. But regardless the show is off to a great start.

King Joker
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f101/t579460.html

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I for one, loved it. The music, the pace of the story, the characters, the action. It felt very much like the original trilogy to me, i can't wait for the next few episodes.

thumb up

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Decent pilot. Wasn't sure how I felt about a show not focusing on the main movie characters without many Jedi around.

But it turned out to be quite refreshing actually. And damn I loved seeing Storm Troopers again.

DarthAnt66
Wrong forum.

WildBantha88
Sorry. I don't even go on those other sections so I forgot about them lol

DARTH POWER
I think it's fine here as well, since the animations technically are EU but are also TV, so can be discussed in either forum I think.

WildBantha88
From old continuity to the new, a lot of the core elements seems to be staying the same, which is nice

ares834
It was decent. Beginning was god awful but it improved once they left the planet for the first time.

red8
I liked the scene with Kanan walking through the blaster fire and that pause when Kallus said Jedi.

Trocity
Better than I thought it'd be. No where near as good as I'd hoped.

DARTH POWER
Well I thought the pilot was going to pack in The Inquisitor for sure, as well as the whole Luminara thing.

But as I watched it and realized it was much better not packing in all those things in one go. After all it was just a Pilot. And as pilots go it was entertaining. Much much better than TCW Movie, that's for sure.

Emperordmb
I was a little disappointed by the lack of Jason Isaacs in the first episode, but that looks like it's about to change judging by the end of it.

Ezra kinda annoyed me a little at times, but given that he's apparently going to be a dynamic character, it'll be interesting to watch him develop.

It felt a bit exposition heavy, but this is the beginning of the series with all new characters, so that'll get dialed back once it kicks off further.

That being said, I thought the first episode was pretty good, and I have a lot of faith that the few parts of it that I didn't care for as much will improve later on.

Darth Abonis
Really liked it. I was surprised at the mature theme of it. I was dreading a kiddie show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.