Superman/Blue Marvel - Vs- Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
Dcnu..

Falcon
Blue Marvel
Batman
Superman

Vs

Darkseid

Fight takes place in Metropolis..

Supermex
Yup Wilson & Bruce got that popcorn poppingsmile

SquallX
What's Falcon and Batman doing in this fight?

Stoic
Tough one, but I think Darkseid may just win this one. He put a hurting on the JL, and it wasn't through being agile, but through brute force, and power. The plot called for him to lose, but I could have just as easily imagined the JL being defeated.

Philosophía
Originally posted by SquallX
What's Blue Marvel, Falcon and Batman doing in this fight? Fixed.

Stoic

Supermex
Originally posted by Stoic
It's all in good fun I know, but... Superman was easily dealt with in his last run in with Darkseid, and if the JL weren't there to bail him out, he would have been turned out. He needs all of the help that he can get, and he isn't heads and tails above the Blue Marvel. Adam has never been given a limit to the amount power, or weight that he can throw around. Not saying that he has no limits, just that there has been no evidence to suggest that he would be unable to complete feats that Superman has done so far in the Nu52 U.

True Stoic

I think Blue and Clark is no easy walk for Darky

Board Walker
Darkseid was an abstract level entity, and now he's being put against heralds?

carver9
Originally posted by Board Walker
Darkseid was an abstract level entity, and now he's being put against heralds?

Lolololol... laughing out loud

Philosophía
It's all in good fun I know, but... Superman was easily dealt with in his last run in with Darkseid, and if the JL weren't there to bail him out, he would have been turned out. That's not current Superman. That's young Superman from 5 years ago. Roughly a year ago from that period in time, he was still leaping to get from one location to another.

he isn't heads and tails above the Blue Marvel. Yes, he is.

Adam has never been given a limit to the amount power, or weight that he can throw around. Not saying that he has no limits, just that there has been no evidence to suggest that he would be unable to complete feats that Superman has done so far in the Nu52 U. How can you say that you're not saying that he has no limits, and then randomly say that there's no reason he can't do what Superman has done, without any kind of evidence?

Are you retarde---
Oh, Stoic.
Now it makes sense.

DCnU Superman makes Blue Marvel look like the Riddler taking on Bane.

shadowknight
What does Falcon bring to the table? Nevertheless the team would lose add Flash and Firestorm or Flash and Spectrum they might have a decent chance at winning this.

Supermex
No its Superman and Adam Vs Darkseid

Wilson and Bruce are getting civilians out of the way as the battle gets heavy..

Also how do I put someone on ignore? Phedofilo is a prick and gets angry only cus someone feels Adam and Superman are close in level.. Get yourself together Phedofilo and remember its just comics... U f?!!kin Prick!!

Philosophía
You're here since 2009 and you have to ask how you put somebody on ignore?

Do a fusion dance with Stoic, maybe your combined IQs will hit double digits.

thumb up

Stoic

Supermex

Philosophía
You seem to think too highly of Superman, you also seem to pretend that none are capable of defeating him, or being on his level. Since when is "Blue Marvel is not on his level" equivalent to "Nobody is on his level", moron?

Does another character need to have no limits in order to be Superman's level? No. He needs to have the feats. Which Adam doesn't. And you can't say this:

When did you see Adam actually strain when lifting something? Just means you're retarded. And applying the no-limits fallacy .

I'll put it this way:
Show me the single highest Blue Marvel feat ever, and it wouldn't even be a tenth as impressive as Superman's top 3.

I'll be waiting for your scans.

You are the one screaming no limits fallacy, while making one of your own. Superman has not defeated Darkseid, while Darkseid was kicking his can. Superman was also able to fly at the time of the encounter. Until he shows that he can defeat Darkseid let's not make claims that he can, when he didn't.
Where did I say Superman defeats Darkseid? I pointed out that your argument, like you, is very dumb - Superman was very young when he faced Darkseid in your example, so applying it to the current one is faulty. That version of Superman was less than 1 year away from when he was leaping, and 5 years+ away from the current one.

Also if you have trouble discussing things without insults, you may want to seek sensitivity training. If I cared about your feelings, I'd have used lube.

I don't.

h1a8
It's all in good fun I know, but... Superman was easily dealt with in his last run in with Darkseid, and if the JL weren't there to bail him out, he would have been turned out. He needs all of the help that he can get, and he isn't heads and tails above the Blue Marvel. Adam has never been given a limit to the amount power, or weight that he can throw around. Not saying that he has no limits, just that there has been no evidence to suggest that he would be unable to complete feats that Superman has done so far in the Nu52 U. There are several characters that haven't shown limits. So we only argue based off what they have shown. With that said, a Blue Marvel did show limits. He hit Sentry with all his might and Sentry only went into shallow orbit. The fact that he didn't disintegrate Sentry, kill Sentry, or even hit him further implies a limit. Blue Marvel was physically damaged by hits from heralds. This shows or hints to a limit.

Board Walker
Blue marvel was ko'd by hyperion

Stoic

Stoic
Blue marvel was ko'd by hyperion

Is Superman above being KO'd?

Golgo13
DCnU Superman>>>>Blue Marvel.

Darkseid wins, BTW.

Mindset
Originally posted by SquallX
What's Falcon and Batman doing in this fight? Making love.

h1a8
Well as strong as your opinion may be, you have yet to prove a thing. Only a moron would get as nasty as you are when talking about unrealistic things like comic characters. Are you sure you're well? An attitude like yours is dangerous in society, well at least for you it is. You should consider getting it together, or seeking help.

He hit the Sentry after being taxed prior to the hit. You're not speaking of his full strength. Also using the Sentry as if he were a light weight isn't exactly a strong point to stand on. I'm not saying that Adam doesn't have a limit, but I also know that Superman has one as well, or does he in your opinion? Adam's on panel heaviest lifting feat was him flying a state sized object away from the Earth without showing any signs of massive struggle. Hyperion's feat reaches into the Superman scale, and he is not, and has not been shown to be above the Sentry, Blue Marvel, or Anti Man.

I'm also guessing that Superman would have been able to do all of those things to the Sentry in your opinion? You're placing a lot on Blue marvel,while seemingly phasing Superman's ability to do better out of the picture. sentry weighs about 200lb. Knocking him into shallow orbit is a limit. Not killing Sentry is a limit. Not disintegrating Sentry is a limit. Being taxed is a limit.

We didn't see Blue Marvels face when he lifted the meteor. So we can't say for sure how much he struggled.

You forgot about the times he's been damaged by herald level attacks, which shows a limit.

Superman has limits.

deathslash
Blue marvel was ko'd by hyperion he wasn't ko'd. He was wallowing in self doubt and pitty and once he got serious; he wrecked hyperion.

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
Making love.

Do you even know what making love means? ahah

krisblaze
I'm still under the impression that Darkseid needs to put on his retard-cap in order to lose to Superman/any high herald.

DarkSaint85

Bentley
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
For some reason, this really made me chuckle.

I know, 2009 was hilarious!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Bentley
I know, 2009 was hilarious!

......brother?

basilisk
Originally posted by shadowknight
What does Falcon bring to the table?

People always underestimate the Falcon in cosmic battles. That is what will prove Darkseid's undoing.

Never forget (and honestly how could we?) - the Falcon went toe-to-toe with HOTI Starlin Thanos in the depths of space... and survived. He is elite cosmic street level.

Supermex
I have never had to put someone on ignore so I had to ask lol

Phedafilo that guy!!

celeyhyga17
Lol...

Only ridiculous fanboys believe Superman >>>> heralds.

carver9

Board Walker
Darkseid stomps these two effortlessly 10/10.

Darkseid could vs. 100 high heralds, and he would effortlessly erase them all simultaneously with the Omega beams.

carver9

Darkseid could vs. 100 high heralds, and he would effortlessly erase them all simultaneously with the Omega beams.

We get that you like making people angry but it's getting old.

quanchi112

Darkseid could vs. 100 high heralds, and he would effortlessly erase them all simultaneously with the Omega beams. Lies. Quit ignoring the comics.

Board Walker
Originally posted by carver9
We get that you like making people angry but it's getting old.

Facts are above emotional responses such as petty anger, and insecure self doubt.

The Omega Effect is of the Source it self, and it will erase anything not deemed necessary by the Source.

Board Walker
Originally posted by quanchi112
Lies. Quit ignoring the comics.

Only once you accept the truth

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
sentry weighs about 200lb. Knocking him into shallow orbit is a limit. Not killing Sentry is a limit. Not disintegrating Sentry is a limit. Being taxed is a limit.

We didn't see Blue Marvels face when he lifted the meteor. So we can't say for sure how much he struggled.

You forgot about the times he's been damaged by herald level attacks, which shows a limit.

Superman has limits.

You basically said everything that I already knew, while again attempting to place things solely on BM's shoulders, while making it seem like Superman is not under same scrutiny. This isn't about Superman vs Blue Marvel in case you didn't realize that. What I wrote from the start was... actually just go back and read what I wrote. You're debate with me is unwarranted, and off topic.

Originally posted by krisblaze
I'm still under the impression that Darkseid needs to put on his retard-cap in order to lose to Superman/any high herald.

Exactly.

Supermex
Get back on topic Bored Walker!

Supermex
Falcon and Batman are doing an excellent job getting civilians to safety...

Superman
B.Marv

Throwing down with Darkseid

Board Walker
Okay back on topic!

Darkseid instant erases blue marvel with the omega beams, and pummels superman to death.

carver9
Okay back on topic!

Darkseid instant erases blue marvel with the omega beams, and pummels superman to death.

Because Darkseid is an abstract?

Reflassshh
Okay back on topic!

Darkseid instant erases blue marvel with the omega beams, and pummels superman to death. Nope, he doesn't

deathslash
Originally posted by krisblaze
I'm still under the impression that Darkseid needs to put on his retard-cap in order to lose to Superman/any high herald. this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.