Darth Maul and Darth Malgus vs. Kit Fisto and Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

ILS
Fisto could be ragdolled telekinetically by either Malgus or Maul.

Maul is pretty close to Dooku as a duelist, and whilst Malgus isn't really up to scratch in terms of dueling skill here, him and Maul are more than formidable enough combined to take out Dooku. If all parties opted to keep this fight as a lightsaber duel, I could see Team 2 winning. As it is, Fisto's too weak in the Force to back up Dooku for the win.

carthage
Its an all out duel not just a saber one.

The combined strength of Maul or Malgus should be enough to gain them a reasonable majority.

But yeah Maul could take out Fisto with TK imo

ILS
I know, it's just that Maul does like to duel first and foremost before bringing out TK. But nowadays he has no qualms about using it, so, yeah, he should ragdoll the Nautolan.

Nephthys
Team 1 across the board.

WildBantha88
Malgus beats Dooku but Dooku beats Maul. Fisto holds his own against who ever he fights but then dies. The only way I can see Team 2 winning is if Dooku engages Maul first and Fisto holds off Malgus long enough for Dooku to defeat Maul and then Dooku and Fisto team up on Malgus.

But those odds are slim and team 1 takes the majority

carthage
Malgus is outclassed by Dooku in speed, skill, and dueling feats the only area Malgus is superior is durability they're close in power imo.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by carthage
Malgus is outclassed by Dooku in speed, skill, and dueling feats the only area Malgus is superior is durability they're close in power imo. Actually Dooku takes the dueling edge but Malgus takes the power edge

carthage
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Actually Dooku takes the dueling edge but Malgus takes the power edge

I already said that?

Dooku is comparable to Malgus in power. He's lifted obelisks that weighed tons each with no strain, hurled boulders onto Tholme, collapsed a cave, brought down a large crane, and ragdolled Obi Wan. Malgus has blown up ships with a force scream, blown back the rubble of two buildngs, shaken an entire manse with force scream, and clutched Zeerid's shuttle with a force pull.

They're close enough for Malgus's power edge not to have any noticeable effect against Dooku. He could ragdoll Fisto though. Then the two could dominate the Count.

Nalaniel
Team 1 solidly. Malgus > Dooku, Maul > Fisto

Trocity
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Team 1 solidly. Malgus > Dooku > Maul > Fisto

wink big grin thumb up

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
I already said that?

Dooku is comparable to Malgus in power. He's lifted obelisks that weighed tons each with no strain, hurled boulders onto Tholme, collapsed a cave, brought down a large crane, and ragdolled Obi Wan. Malgus has blown up ships with a force scream, blown back the rubble of two buildngs, shaken an entire manse with force scream, and clutched Zeerid's shuttle with a force pull.

They're close enough for Malgus's power edge not to have any noticeable effect against Dooku. He could ragdoll Fisto though. Then the two could dominate the Count.

But all the feats you mentioned for Malgus are before he greatly increased in power, to the point where he almost casually overpowered an opponent who'd previously overcome his attacks while in midair. How do you account for that? Plus there's his TOR feats.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Team 1 solidly. Malgus > Dooku, Maul > Fisto
thumb up Fisto is out of his league either way.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by WildBantha88
The only way I can see Team 2 winning is if Dooku engages Maul first and Fisto holds off Malgus long enough for Dooku to defeat Maul and then Dooku and Fisto team up on him
Maul could contend with Dooku significantly longer than Fisto could with Malgus.

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Maul could contend with Dooku significantly longer than Fisto could with Malgus.

thumb up

Team 2 has no chance here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.