The Golden Army vs Asgard with the Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theTANTALIZER
The Golden Army from Hellboy 2 invades Asgard. The Avengers were called to assist. Can the unstoppable magical juggernauts be able to conquer Asgar

Time Immemorial
Odin grabs the infinity gauntlet and destroys them all.

Mindset
Thor lightning bolts them with bolts of lightning.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Odin grabs the infinity gauntlet and destroys them all. Lol

I wonder how they are gonna explain the gems already being in the gauntlet.

Kazenji
So i'm presuming were all ignoring the plot device which controls the Golden Army?

in that case Golden Army wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Lol

I wonder how they are gonna explain the gems already being in the gauntlet.

They're fakes; there just for show.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Kazenji
So i'm presuming were all ignoring the plot device which controls the Golden Army?

in that case Golden Army wins.

Odin shits on the golden army plot piece with any one of the weapons in the armory.

Kazenji
Read the op, Dumbass

its not mention.. So Golden Army wins.

NemeBro
Read the op, Dumbass

its not mention.. So Golden Army wins. Why?

Can you show me a single feat they have that even begins to imply Thor or Hulk can't kill them permanently?

Time Immemorial
Read the op, Dumbass

its not mention.. So Golden Army wins.

It is in OP, Dumb ass. It says Asgard you retarded fool.

Tattoos N Scars
Maybe Asgard has a large stock of black hole grenades. That trumps the Golden Army plot device.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Maybe Asgard has a large stock of black hole grenades. That trumps the Golden Army plot device.

The idiot from Australia didn't read OP where it specifically says the Golden Army invades Asgard. The believes that's outside the scope even though the weapons vault is in Asgard.

FrothByte
The golden army seemed hard to destroy but the really didn't seem to have much offensive output. Destroyer takes care if them.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
The golden army seemed hard to destroy but the really didn't seem to have much offensive output. Destroyer takes care if them.

Yea destroyer would disintegrate them! However he is in the weapons vault. As the blunder from down under stated, that is outside of OP laughing laughing laughing

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
The idiot from Australia didn't read OP where it specifically says the Golden Army invades Asgard. The believes that's outside the scope even though the weapons vault is in Asgard.

Hey! You got something against Aussies? mad

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Hey! You got something against Aussies? mad

No I love Aussies especially dundee, however Kaz is a fool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.