Ki-Adi-Mundi vs. Raskta Lsu [SABERS ONLY]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Joker
Raskta is un-amped.

What Jedi wins in a battle to the death?

Emperordmb
Raskta takes this one.

Nephthys
Raskta

Fated Xtasy
Ki-Adi has taken on Grevious Alone, he was the first jedi to do this, not to mention in his duel with Grevious, He(Grevious) had every advantage in the book. Ki-Adi and the others were exhausted/worn out by fighting the droids and escaping them, Grevious even used Four lightsaber(later three) against Ki-Adi and even then Ki-adi lasted long enough for the clone reinforcements to arrive. I'm not saying Grevious > Raskta. But holding out as long as he did against someone who had every advantage imaginable, is damn Impressive.

It's a difficult match to call. Not sure how much badly being un-amped affects Raskta's dueling skills, so i'll remain undecided for the moment.

Q99
I'd still go Raskta. The Mundi puts up a fight, but she lives, eats, and sleeps sabers.

ILS
Also worth noting that Mundi wasn't familiar with Grievous' unorthodox style, while Grievous is a master of every lightsaber form (sans Vaapad), so he had the knowledge advantage over Mundi. To add to this, Ataru is best suited for fighting a lone opponent, and struggles against multiple opponents or multiple blades, and Grievous' fighting style simulates both of those scenarios. Mundi was exhausted, had the disadvantage in foreknowledge, the form disadvantage, and physically speaking was weaker and slower than Grievous, yet he held out remarkably well against him where others couldn't. Imagine him fresh, against an opponent who lacked all of those advantages. He should be able to take Lsu, IMO. Grievous is someone who has posed a legitimate challenge to Dooku on some occasions and was able to duel evenly with Mace Windu whilst his feet were clamped to the ground, so Mundi lasting as well as he did against him should elevate him to a high level of dueling skill.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Q99
I'd still go Raskta. The Mundi puts up a fight, but she lives, eats, and sleeps sabers.

I'd like to see Raskta's saber eating skills. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3388927884.gif

Emperordmb
That was not Grievous at his peak, nor did he wield four sabers in that fight.

carthage
Raskta gets stomped

AncientPower
Raskta is one of the best of all time IMO, in regards to sabers, she's the opposite to Fay.

Regardless of the BM amp, the fact she appeared as a blur to the other Jedi also amped by the same BM and was so good that she could put Orb Bane on the defensive and rely solely on his armor to survive is amazing.

I do not believe the BM amp had that much of an effect on her because she is already stated to be far far superior to every Jedi there in sabers despite Sarro being stated to have increased the art of combat itself and reached it's highest forms.

She gets lowballed really hard because everyone loves to use the BM amp against her, conveniently leaving out that Bane was a near invincible rage machine himself.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'd like to see Raskta's saber eating skills. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3388927884.gif im pretty sure she did eat Darth Banes pizza

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Emperordmb
That was not Grievous at his peak, nor did he wield four sabers in that fight. Well Grievous's saber skills developed brain tumor from his first appearance to all of his other showings. He was BAMF, them sucky, getting better, getting better, getting better, BAMF again then he died.

AncientPower
Originally posted by WildBantha88
im pretty sure she did eat Darth Zannah's pizza

Fixed.

McP
Originally posted by ILS
(...)yet he held out remarkably well against him where others couldn't

I doubt that he did better against GG then Shaak Ti for example. He was the one who got kicked off by GG when both of them fought him at once.
I also believe, that his duel with Grievous was very short. Nothing suggest, that he would be able to hold his own against Grievous for more then 30 seconds.
Anyway, I agree that Grievous has many advantages on his side. And in the remach, when Mundi would be fresh and ready, it could go either way.

Anyway, I consider Mundi as being below of Order's great swoerdmasters like Tiin, Kolar, Fisto, Ti, Billaba or Koon. And I believe, that Raskta is in their league. So I would say: Raskta > Mundi.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by AncientPower
Fixed.

Y'dun get't bruh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.