Deagan Lok vs Lord Kaan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

carthage
LOK SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Fated Xtasy
Feat's for Deagan Lok?

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Feat's for Deagan Lok? I don't have the scans but he mind dominated a pretty decent Jed'aii ranger and turned her into a mind slave. He then mind dominated another Jed'aii ranger and made her think she was on fire even though she was. It was so effective that her skin started to blister and burn. He mind dominated a Jed'aii Master and made him have a sword fight with what the master thought was Daegen Lok, but Daegen Lok wasn't there (he was running away coincidently)

He has also sent people flying great distances with TK, and suspended people in the air with TK.

Q99
Mind you, battle meditation is known to be good at resisting mental effects, and that's Kaan's speciality. And even Bane admitted that Kaan was strong.

I do think Kaan stands a good chance here.

WildBantha88
Kaan had every sith alive under his mind control until Bane came along. His mental domination could rival Daegens

Q99
My feeling is their mental powers are each formidable enough, that it's more likely to end up with sabers deciding.

carthage
Kaan dies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.