Loki vs. Captain Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

the Darkone
Loki

Golgo13
Current Cap takes him apart.

Loki wins, Pre-Flashpoint.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
Current Cap takes him apart.

Loki wins, Pre-Flashpoint.

DarkSaint85
Here's Cap Atom, conversing with Flash, in microseconds:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/120679/2627478-cap_03_009.jpg

"Id"
Atom

Annabeth
Atom
if loki wont cheat

abhilegend
Pre-flashpoint Cap was totally immune to magic. So both Atoms beat the shit out of Loki.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Here's Cap Atom, conversing with Flash, in microseconds:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/120679/2627478-cap_03_009.jpg

You should've posted the showing before this when he arrived on Earth. That's a much better speed ft. Flash was even surprise iirc.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
You should've posted the showing before this when he arrived on Earth. That's a much better speed ft. Flash was even surprise iirc.

I like this one. Come at me. mad

carver9
I like this one. Come at me. mad

laughing out loud

beatboks
Originally posted by abhilegend
Pre-flashpoint Cap was totally immune to magic. So both Atoms beat the shit out of Loki. this is what I was going to say. He soloed Sorcerers world after Mordru tricked him into fighting for him. How is one mystic beating someone that millions couldn't harm?

DarkRaiden
Loki with ease.

Golgo13
Cap 10/10! yes

h1a8
What could Loki do to Atom? Magic has no effect on him.

DarkRaiden
Originally posted by h1a8
What could Loki do to Atom? Magic has no effect on him.

Illusions, enchant a random thing to do something to him, Telepathy/hypnotism, etc.

Golgo13
Illusions will only work so long. Loki gets blasted in the face.

Mindset
Originally posted by Golgo13
Illusions will only work so long. Loki gets blasted in the face. That's disgusting, PM.

quanchi112
Loki wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Mindset
That's disgusting, PM.

laughing out loud

Digi
"Immune to magic" is just lazy writing. Stupid stuff exists in comics, but even something as nebulous as "magic" has varying origins in comics. That said, the immunity exists, so...

beatboks
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Illusions, enchant a random thing to do something to him, Telepathy/hypnotism, etc.
Everything you just mentioned uses magic to which pre 52 CA was immune. So they won't effect him.

DarkSaint85
So at what level does it work? So if RKT tried, what would happen? Odin?

beatboks
Originally posted by Digi
"Immune to magic" is just lazy writing. Stupid stuff exists in comics, but even something as nebulous as "magic" has varying origins in comics. That said, the immunity exists, so...
In some DCU mystic titles the propegation and growth of science weakened magic. Presumably the quantum field is as scientific as it gets.

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
Loki wins.

Do you even know who Captain Atom is? 131

h1a8
Illusions, enchant a random thing to do something to him, Telepathy/hypnotism, etc. I mean we all agree that Thor can beat Loki right?
I don't know if telepathy or hypnotism would work on someone immune to magic (since Loki uses magic to do those things). Whatever Loki enchants can't do anything to Atom, not a single scratch. Even if it could them Atom would just disintegrate it easily.

But again, how is it that Thor can beat Loki and Atom can't?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Loki via mindinvade.

DarkRaiden
Originally posted by h1a8
I mean we all agree that Thor can beat Loki right?
I don't know if telepathy or hypnotism would work on someone immune to magic (since Loki uses magic to do those things). Whatever Loki enchants can't do anything to Atom, not a single scratch. Even if it could them Atom would just disintegrate it easily.

But again, how is it that Thor can beat Loki and Atom can't?

Thor can beat Loki like the Fantastic Four can beat Doom. He/They shouldn't....ever. Loki's>>>Thor IMO.

Also Thor>Loki.

Also Loki could technically just make another Absorbing Man and have that guy touch Captain Atom. Easy win.

DarkSaint85
Loki's>>>Thor IMO.

Also Thor>Loki.

Wha?

beatboks
Wha? beat me to it

beatboks
Ohh and Loki is NOT >>> Thor EVER

DarkRaiden
Wha?

I was tired. I meant Thor>Captain Atom.

Golgo13
I wouldn't put current Atom below Thor. On average.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Bentley
Do you even know who Captain Atom is? 131

laughing

Omega Vision
Atom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.