Avengers NOW Vs DC Dark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/AW_zpsc2a12f07.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/DCD_zpsb2584889.jpg

Supermex
Didn't you just say in another thread that the trinity of sin is all it would take to beat the Avengers?

Now u make this thread?

Come on Golgo!! I like some of your threads but uake to many stomps thread out of spite.. I'm not buying if anybody feels you dont know power levels, that's been played out to long ago..

I would to see some even.closer matchups from u..
I like some of ur ideas

carver9
Originally posted by Supermex
Didn't you just say in another thread that the trinity of sin is all it would take to beat the Avengers?

Now u make this thread?

Come on Golgo!! I like some of your threads but uake to many stomps thread out of spite.. I'm not buying if anybody feels you dont know power levels, that's been played out to long ago..

I like some of ur ideas

thumb up

Golgo13
Originally posted by Supermex

Now u make this thread?

I like some of ur ideas

Not all the Trinity of Sin are here, though. Just 2 of them.

DarkSaint85
They're all there.

PS is in the background. With the Spectre.

Golgo13
Phantom Stranger is indisposed. Unable to fight, it seems. So, it's just the ones on the boat and on land.

Board Walker
John constantine is abstract manifestation of plot, he solos the fight.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Board Walker
John constantine is abstract manifestation of plot, he solos the fight.

Constatine drinks with the Devil and laugh at his face ! MOUHAHAHAHA ! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.