The Justice League -Vs- The Sinister Six / The Masters of Evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

The Justice League

Green Arrow
Shazam
G.L Stewart
Hawkman
Firestorm
Cyborg
Hawkgirl

Vs

The Sinister Six

Green Goblin
Sandman
Electro
Lizard
Rhino
Doc.Ock

The Masters of Evil

Klaw
Wrecker
Crusher Creel
Tiger Shark
Radioactive Man
Whirlwind
Titania

Can the League stop the M.OE and the Six from rampaging Metropolis..

This JLA team is a team of my favorite DC guys.. How they do in this battle to save Metropolis?

relentless1
so the JLA are up against both these teams at the same time?? hardly seems fair, you don't really have any A teamers for the JLA either save for GL and Shazam...smells like a troll post to me if it is two teams against one

Supermex
Originally posted by relentless1
so the JLA are up against both these teams at the same time?? hardly seems fair, you don't really have any A teamers for the JLA either save for GL and Shazam...smells like a troll post to me if it is two teams against one

Thanks for your take..

1 team vs 2 teams is the goal of this post. I'm hoping the JLA can find a way to get this win. They may, they may not.

basilisk
Originally posted by Supermex

The Justice League

Green Arrow
Shazam
G.L Stewart
Hawkman
Firestorm
Cyborg
Hawkgirl

Vs

The Sinister Six

Green Goblin
Sandman
Electro
Lizard
Rhino
Doc.Ock

The Masters of Evil

Klaw
Wrecker
Crusher Creel
Tiger Shark
Radioactive Man
Whirlwind
Titania
/B]

JLA are outnumbered and without many of their usual big guns here. But between Shazam being the most powerful physically, Firestorm's transmutation (goodbye Sandman, Doc Ocks arms, Goblin's glider, Tiger Shark's water etc, maybe encase RM in lead), an experienced GL's versatility and shields, and Cyborg's weapons, I think they can still take this. Arguably a good showing from GL could solo most of the other two teams.

On the other hand the JLA will have to be wary of Creel and not let him get powered up. And they lack a Batman for strategy or any of the other really smart types so will have to make do with GL, Arrow and Hawkman. And Doc Ock will be dangerous as far as leadership goes but he gets no prep so he won't be pulling tricks like he did against the Avengers.

But JLA for a solid majority as long as they are careful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.