Revan and Darth Vader vs. Kun and Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Which team pulls through?

Fight takes place on flat terrain.

DarthAnt66
The new Revan slaughterhouses.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The new Revan slaughterhouses.

The new Revan? Is the update out? I'm curious.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, though he has no new feats as of yet.

Board Walker
New Revan is a force entity incarnate

The Merchant
Team 1.

Emperordmb
Dooku seems to be below the other's caliber, so I'll say team 1.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Not even. Vader and Dooku are neck and neck. Only in ROTJ does Vader scathe being more powerful and even then I'm not convinced Dooku would lose in a straight fight.

Sinious

I agree. Dooku might cause the fall of team 2. However, I think they still have a chance cause Kun is above both members of team 1.

Leaning team 1 in a very close fight.

Nephthys
Kun might beat Vader befor Revan beats Dooku, or beat Revan before blah.

ares834
Revan rapes. While Vader sits in the back sipping tea.

AncientPower
Dooku vs Revan would be interesting, his TK and Tutaminis is about on par but there can be no doubt that Dooku takes sabers, which is important.

Vader vs Kun is all about how fast Kun goes for Force powers, not just Force Blast... but Vader without a lightsaber is in a bit of a tight spot.

carthage
Dooku loses to Vader and Vader and Revan WTFPWN Kun

AncientPower
I don't see Dooku losing to Vader by any fast amount of time, he only to Anakin due to a sense of false security, he fell into the trap that Anakin and Obi-Wan had laid out for him, causing his defeat.

Dooku is more than capable of holding his own here.

Revan vs Exar Kun is yet again another question about how long it takes for Kun to pull out his Force Powers, which Revan lacks any defense against.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by AncientPower
I don't see Dooku losing to Vader by any fast amount of time, he only to Anakin due to a sense of false security, he fell into the trap that Anakin and Obi-Wan had laid out for him, causing his defeat.
Trap?

Marco1907
Dooku can defeat Vader via force lightning or massive speed difference.

Kun can defeat Revan,

Team 2 ftw

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Let's be honest, Revan is the deadliest force here. stick out tongue

AncientPower
Trap?

Both he and Kenobi used moderately good variants of other forms to give Dooku a false sense of security, when Anakin switched to Djem So he was totally taken aback and then found his own blade digging into his shoulder.

Emperordmb
Both he and Kenobi used moderately good variants of other forms to give Dooku a false sense of security, when Anakin switched to Djem So he was totally taken aback and then found his own blade digging into his shoulder.
Then they switched back to their bamf forms before Dooku floored Kenobi with TK.

DARTH POWER

None of that's canon anymore. Of course Dooku already knew Anakin used Djem So, considering he fought him like a hundred times in TCW.

He also fought Kenobi a couple of times, but you could argue Kenobi was on the offensive with Anakin so didn't use his Soresu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.