Batman vs The Jigsaw Killer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Between the events of TDK and TDKR, Nolanverse Batman is forced out of his weepy self-enforced exile when he begins to hear murmurings about the grotesque mutilations/murders perpetrated by a new rogue known as The Jigsaw Killer. Can Baleman's skills bring John Kramer/Amanda/Hoffman/whoever the hell else was involved to justice before more victims are enraptured in Jigsaw's nefarious plot and Bruce can go back to practicing his indoor archery?

Robtard
If he can fix the auto-pilot on the Bat, he can solve some silly puzzles.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
If he can fix the auto-pilot on the Bat, he can solve some silly puzzles.

damn straight

Dr Will Hatch
Yeah, of course he's going to CATCH Jigsaw, but how many victims will he save? I barely paid attention to the Saw movies, but I was under the impression that all of the movies take place in a relatively brief amount of time.

Robtard
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Yeah, of course he's going to CATCH Jigsaw, but how many victims will he save? I barely paid attention to the Saw movies, but I was under the impression that all of the movies take place in a relatively brief amount of time.

He's Batman, he'll save all of them.

Arachnid1
Eh, he couldn't find the joker without Joker wanting to be found or using the sonar tech he destroyed at the end of the film. Joker wasn't even hiding either. He was pretty bombastic about everything. Jigsaw should be harder to find.

Bats couldn't find Bane either without Catwomans help, and that was a trap that Bane made for him to walk into (which he obliged, and got wrecked).

Ras' found him, instead of the other way around (though I imagine it wasn't hard for him to deduce that Batman was his old trainee).

Batman from TDK series wasn't that great of a detective. The "He's Batman" argument doesn't work with Baleman, unfortunately. Bats doesn't find him near in time to save the victims.

NemeBro
Detectives don't operate in a vacuum.

That Batman knew to solicit aid and establish connections to solve his cases isn't a bad showing.

Tattoos N Scars
If Batman finds himself in a game bound to a grotesque trap, you think Nolan Batman could get out of it in time?

Time Immemorial
Batman always wins.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Batman always wins.

Is that why he got his back broken?

Robtard
That was part of the Bat-plan.

Broken back leads to montage leads to winning

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Psychotron
Is that why he got his back broken?

I think he still won even though he got his back broken. laughing laughing laughing laughing

maxivitopowe
He losers

maxivitopowe
He loses

Psychotron
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I think he still won even though he got his back broken. laughing laughing laughing laughing

Originally posted by Robtard
That was part of the Bat-plan.

Broken back leads to montage leads to winning

Thanks to Catwoman.

Placidity
He'll demand "Where are they?!" and Jigsaw will tell him.

Tattoos N Scars
Jigsaw was too crafty. You need Adam West Batman to match wits with him lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.