Eradicator vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

quanchi112
BB wins.

Estacado
Eradicator.

Golgo13
Eradicator.

Surtur
Great, so Eradicator takes BlackBolt out so utterly fast the guy can't even utter a syllable..how exactly?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Eradicator. Based on ?

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Based on you saying based on or why.

Why you may ask, it's based on youre why, which ultimately based on youre Based on.

Pretty simple.

leonidas
^lol why bother? anyway, eradicator would take it. i doubt bb would go with his scream first thing. erads could take him out first. he can't withstand a full scream though, so if it came to that he would lose. erads has some crazy energy manip feats though and loads of abilities. he'd def win. he may even have ways around the scream....i'd need to go back and look. the cry though IS powerful only in a specific direction. there is a chance at least erads could simply get behind bb.

golem370
Better matter manipulation Black Bolt

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX

Why you may ask, it's based on youre why, which ultimately based on youre Based on.

Pretty simple. That isn't a reason. Please don't listen to the man called leo who is fearful of caps.

Golgo13
Originally posted by golem370
Better matter manipulation Black Bolt

Who does?

complexbrother
who is the eradicator ?

golem370
Eradicator- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=167

golem370
Originally posted by Golgo13
Who does?

Does Eradicator have as good matter or energy manipulation?

Estacado
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=585912& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Eradicator%29+forumid%3A9

When was the last time mods updated the respect thread list 2007?ermm

Zack M
Eradicator.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by SquallX

Pretty simple.
I loled. Quan ruined the phrase "based on" for me. Whenever i see or hear the words i immediately troll whomever uttered it

Delta1938
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I loled. Quan ruined the phrase "based on" for me. Whenever i see or hear the words i immediately troll whomever uttered it

Based on?

Delta1938

Turned tanks, people, the Big Belly Burger Boy, ect into concrete statues. Turned run down apartment buildings into Kryptonian dwellings. I believe his weather manipulation and causing earthquakes and stufg(world wide IIRC) was matter manipulation. And oh yeah, he turned the Sun red.

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
Eradicator.

iceman24567
Eradicator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.