The Dread Masters Run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Easily the most underrated Sith Lords are plotted against infamous Strike Teams and Entity's on their way to galactic domination.

1. Knights of the Old Republic Strike Team2. The Old Republic Jedi Strike Team
3. Prequel Trilogy Jedi Strike Team
4. The Old Republic Imperial Protags Team
5. The Old Republic Republic Protags Team
6. The Old Republic Sith Dark Council
7. Prequel Trilogy ROTS Jedi High Council
♕. The Terror from Beyond & Darth Nihilus

Nephthys
Dark Council or Boss.

Of course, they're so freaking weird that I might entertain the notion of the HoT or Yoda soloing.

DarthAnt66
Nah. Marr makes specific note that Nox/Wrath can't solo the group.

Selenial
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Nah. Marr makes specific note that Nox/Wrath can't solo the group.

*facepalm of the highest degree*

Windu and Yoda duo, at least.

DarthAnt66
Dumbass, that wasn't what he said. Yoda OR Tython isn't soloing the Dread Masters. no expression

Nephthys
I was just thinking about how Vitiate made them all his b*tches and how they were taken out by Kaedan and Havoc Squad. So someone on Vitiate's level like Yoda and the Hero...

DarthAnt66
Did you even run the Dread Masters OP?

Nephthys
That would require me to interact with people.

The Merchant
Honestly eye've always been on the assumption that the DM's could possibly be approaching Nihilus threat level since they can destroy fleets via mind-rape and stuff liek that. They're hard to quantify, but didn't it take a strike team just to take down 1 DM? And he was able to turn into a giant and stuff liek that in the fight? We also don't know how strong the Terror from Beyond is.

AncientPower
Originally posted by The Merchant
Honestly eye've always been on the assumption that the DM's could possibly be approaching Nihilus threat level since they can destroy fleets via mind-rape and stuff liek that. They're hard to quantify, but didn't it take a strike team just to take down 1 DM? And he was able to turn into a giant and stuff liek that in the fight? We also don't know how strong the Terror from Beyond is.

Each of the Dread Masters had to be one vs one'd and then later had to be taken down all at once in a weakened state.

On another note they are vastly under-rated, Vitiate did not make them his *****, before they even became Dread Masters they were very powerful. Bestia for example took down an entire slave revolt solo, before she was even selected by Vitiate to study the phobis devices... devices that were mentally crushing Dark Councillors... however the Dread Masters mastered them and became much more powerful for it.

We have no idea how Kaedan and his spec ops team took down the Dread Masters, so to assume he outright defeated them is just that... an assumption. He could have done countless other things.

What we see in the actual ops are greater showings than any other character in the game, if people bother to pay attention.

Sinious
Originally posted by AncientPower
We have no idea how Kaedan and his spec ops team took down the Dread Masters, so to assume he outright defeated them is just that... an assumption. He could have done countless other things.

What we see in the actual ops are greater showings than any other character in the game, if people bother to pay attention.

thumb up

They're too powerful as individuals and have perhaps the best sith team work.

They should be able to clear till ROTS Jedi Council. Yoda and Windu with 10 council members are too much though.

S_W_LeGenD
I also get the impression that Dread Masters are horribly underrated, perhaps due to poor story-telling on part of BioWare. However, when it came to the point of actual confrontation with the Dread Masters, only then it became apparent that these individuals are extraordinarily powerful in the ways of the Force, having an understanding of the ways of the Force that far exceeds that of Jedi and Sith in norm. On top of this, Dread Masters are an excellent team.

It wouldn't surprise me if Dread Masters, as a team, can clear this gauntlet.

Selenial
Dumbass, that wasn't what he said. Yoda OR Tython isn't soloing the Dread Masters. no expression

I was face palming that you compared Nox and Wrath to Yoda.

Selenial
Did you even run the Dread Masters OP?

Lol at Ops, Dread Master Tyrans/Bestia/Calphayus are less difficult to beat than ****ing Commander Draxus, hardly able to use Ops as a way of measuring power.

NewGuy01
I heard somewhere that they're almost as powerful one on one as together because they share power or something?

Selenial
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I also get the impression that Dread Masters are horribly underrated, perhaps due to poor story-telling on part of BioWare. However, when it came to the point of actual confrontation with the Dread Masters, only then it became apparent that these individuals are extraordinarily powerful in the ways of the Force, having an understanding of the ways of the Force that far exceeds that of Jedi and Sith in norm. On top of this, Dread Masters are an excellent team.

It wouldn't surprise me if Dread Masters, as a team, can clear this gauntlet.

Ahh, but they have been hyped in official encyclopedic mediums?

Also, they're overrated and here's why:
- All feats are a culmination of the 6. Each time the masters fought the were using each other's power.
- All feats are on Nexus
- We don't know how many fought them, the dread palace is designed to the point that wrath/Nx/Barsen'thor and the HOT likely soloed them, being 4 alone that is, without any need to kill them in order.
- No one died. You could send Yoda, Windu, HOT and Vitiate at Sidious, and he'd survive and at least make them work for the kill. Is this a feat for him? No, none of them would die, his only victory being that he didn't get torturer first.

/thread
Dread masters lose.

Selenial
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I heard somewhere that they're almost as powerful one on one as together because they share power or something?

Yep.

Selenial
Originally posted by Selenial
Yep.

Here's the explanation btw, Calphayus comes to the republic strike team after the OP begging for forgiveness. He said everything they did they did together, that he only stayed a dread master because they were all a single entity with a shared pool of power, without this he couldn't have accepted what he was doing at all.

Trocity
15 posts in a row

FreshestSlice
Dark Council, probably.

Q99
I'd say the dark council. Some of the others are hard, but the DMs always have number advantage against them. The council has a combination of strong individuals and number.

The PT council could win as well (Yoda, Mace, Anakin, plus a bunch more badasses?).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.