Classic Juggernaut/w Nega Band vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
In this thread Juggernaut has become a master with the Nega-Band the bands will give power and increase any of his powers it is suppose to.

Stoic
Thanos would tear his helmet off, and put him to sleep with the mind whammy.

golem370
Or Juggernaut punches in his face and with his force field would extremely difficult to do

Stoic
Originally posted by golem370
Or Juggernaut punches in his face and with his force field would extremely difficult to do

Do you think that Cain could generate that kind of power? It's no doubt that he can take the hits, but his ability to give the hits has me questioning whether or not his fists can generate more force than Black Bolts scream, or Thor's hammer to the face on two separate occasions. That helmet on his head being ripped off, seems to be a more likely path to where this probably leads. Thanos by feats should absolutely tool Cain.

golem370
In this thread he should have more abilities besides Super Strength

◾Increased Physical Strength
◾Interstellar Flight
◾The ability to absorb & manipulate various types of energy
◾Increased invulnerability to physical attacks
◾Survival in the vacuum of space
◾No need for food, water, air or sleep.
◾Cosmic Awareness for some users

Sin I AM
Originally posted by golem370
In this thread he should have more abilities besides Super Strength

◾Increased Physical Strength
◾Interstellar Flight
◾The ability to absorb & manipulate various types of energy
◾Increased invulnerability to physical attacks
◾Survival in the vacuum of space
◾No need for food, water, air or sleep.
◾Cosmic Awareness for some users

You do realize as an avatar of cytorrak he already has most of those powers at his disposal yet is too stupid to use them

golem370
But it could upgrade or fortify his already abilities plus he could fly with cosmic awareness absorb and manipulate energy

dynamix
Originally posted by Sin I AM
You do realize as an avatar of cytorrak he already has most of those powers at his disposal yet is too stupid to use them

haha! as scathing as this comment is towards the Juggernaut character, i believe there's truth to it lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.