Nomi Sunrider vs. Darth Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on Neutral ground

Trocity
Nomi

Q99
Wall of Light and severe force seems like it'd be a great counter. It's not killing him, it's just shutting him down.

Emperordmb
This already happened. Nomi killed him again and again for 3 days, after which Sion gave up and fled. wink

I just can't remember if it was before or after she ragdolled that Krayt dragon...

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Q99
It's not killing him.
Severing Sion from the Force probably would kill him.

Q99
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Severing Sion from the Force probably would kill him.

Oh yea, good point...

It's too bad she wasn't around by this point. She'd be a tremendous help.

AncientPower
Nomi for sure, Sever Force or just Battle Meditation would screw with Sion really badly.

Though I've heard this fight actually took place but I don't remember how.

NewGuy01
Q99 Except that there's a dozen other characters from that era that can also sever others from the Force.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Q99 Except that there's a dozen other characters from that era that can also sever others from the Force.

Yeah, Meetra included.

NewGuy01
http://r14.imgfast.net/users/1415/38/33/54/smiles/75165228.gif I hate mangos.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Yeah, Meetra included.
The big one.

Q99

Sure, but most of them require the target nice and immobilized first, and often working as a group. Nomi is more likely to pull it off in combat than anyone.

Emperordmb
Again. Nomi already fought Sion and stomped him for 3 days. It's all right there in the KOTOR Ultimate Limited Collector's Edition Campaign Guide #2.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Q99
Sure, but most of them require the target nice and immobilized first, and often working as a group. Nomi is more likely to pull it off in combat than anyone.

Traya.

Fated Xtasy
http://r14.imgfast.net/users/1415/38/33/54/smiles/75165228.gif I hate mangos.

sad Why?

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The big one.

The big one, Mr. Slice.

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Again. Nomi already fought Sion and stomped him for 3 days. It's all right there in the KOTOR Ultimate Limited Collector's Edition Campaign Guide #2.

LOL. But of course!

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
sad Why?

sad Uhm, I dunno!

I just do! mad

Fated Xtasy
sad Uhm, I dunno!

I just do! mad

This Mango like you though big grin.

AncientPower
Ah this seems enlightening:

"The whole Sunrider thing was replaced with Lonna Vash, first version was: 'The Exile looks for the lost legendary Master Sunrider and visits Ziost to find her, she's long dead after injuries sustained on Tatooine and by the Peragus Sith.

This was eventually, after deciding to dump Bastila into back ground scenes... changed to 'Lonna Vash' being hunted from Korriban and being chased to M4-78 where she is trapped, this was done so as to avoid the same copyright battle that Bioware had with Vima.

The final version cut M4-78 entirely and had Lonna killed by Sion on Korriban just before the Exile arrives, as the released game shows."

I dunno where this all came from but if someone is using really early cut plot points they either have terrible memory or are using completely irrelevant information.

Though it does explain why the KotOR II coding still has a 'Sunrider' and 'Shan' tag to Vash's character module.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by AncientPower
Ah this seems enlightening:

"The whole Sunrider thing was replaced with Lonna Vash, first version was: 'The Exile looks for the lost legendary Master Sunrider and visits Ziost to find her, she's long dead after injuries sustained on Tatooine and by the Peragus Sith.

This was eventually, after deciding to dump Bastila into back ground scenes... changed to 'Lonna Vash' being hunted from Korriban and being chased to M4-78 where she is trapped, this was done so as to avoid the same copyright battle that Bioware had with Vima.

The final version cut M4-78 entirely and had Lonna killed by Sion on Korriban just before the Exile arrives, as the released game shows."

I dunno where this all came from but if someone is using really early cut plot points they either have terrible memory or are using completely irrelevant information.

Though it does explain why the KotOR II coding still has a 'Sunrider' and 'Shan' tag to Vash's character module.

Wow, i never knew that, it's kinda sad they never got to do what they originally wanted. But doesn't Drew's novel say something about Vima? or maybe it was the KOTOR2CG. I don't remember which.

But thanks for that little piece of trivia AP.

AncientPower
Vima is stated to have taught the Exile that she needed to control her natural abilities with Sever Force.

Vima herself was originally Revan's companion but copyright laws made Bioware change it to Bastila Shan, hence the Battle Meditation plot point.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by AncientPower
Vima is stated to have taught the Exile that she needed to control her natural abilities with Sever Force.

Vima herself was originally Revan's companion but copyright laws made Bioware change it to Bastila Shan, hence the Battle Meditation plot point.

Yeah, i remember that and if memory serves me right, Juhani's original name was Bastila Shan, before the whole copyright thing. Thanks for the info AP. much appreciated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.