Voldemort vs. Maleficent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Voldemort appears on Maleficent's turf. He believes in the superiority of his magic and means to prove it. What say you ?

Dramatic Gecko
I'd actually have to say Voldermort. Other than unbreakable Curses what has Maleficent really done?

Robtard
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I'd actually have to say Voldermort. Other than unbreakable Curses what has Maleficent really done?

She can put people to sleep, has vast levels of TK, can fly, can transmute living things, can control nature on a large scale, her wings are powerful enough to send armored men flying.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
She can put people to sleep, has vast levels of TK, can fly, can transmute living things, can control nature on a large scale, her wings are powerful enough to send armored men flying. Who wins ??

On a side note when can we all expect a Maleficent sig ? You seem pretty excited.

KingD19
Probably around the time you switch from Castlevania Dracula to Untold?

Silent Master
She can put people to sleep, has vast levels of TK, can fly, can transmute living things, can control nature on a large scale, her wings are powerful enough to send armored men flying.

True, she is also a much more interesting character than Mr. I can't kill a baby.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Probably around the time you switch from Castlevania Dracula to Untold? It is very likely if I love the film I will have a Dracula Untold sig sometime in the future.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
Probably around the time you switch from Castlevania Dracula to Untold?

laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
It is very likely if I love the film I will have a Dracula Untold sig sometime in the future.

Called it long ago, good people. Quan's prepping to copy me again. /confirmed

quanchi112
laughing out loud Quit hiding behind other men.

Dramatic Gecko
So Maleficent has Wings?

quanchi112
Called it long ago, good people. Quan's prepping to copy me again. /confirmed If I like the film I will have a sig made. It is like someone having a Thor sig first and everyone else after called a copycat. I will use other images and it will be better. Depends on the film though.

quanchi112
So Maleficent has Wings? Yeah.

Time Immemorial
So Maleficent has Wings?

Yes she can why.

Dramatic Gecko
Here's a theory: VOldermort couldn't beat Harry because he was covered in love juices or whatever. But no one loves Maleficent. Also Voldermort is TK as well, he apparates, we've seen him do some pretty impressive stuff. And his style of fighting doesn't use and avoids all forms of physical contact. Maleficent was boring and her most impressive powers were probably moving trees and I doubt that's going to give her the win. She moved men through the air with magic and her wings. Voldermort can do that to with his magic. I fail to see her advantage.

Robtard
If I like the film I will have a sig made. It is like someone having a Thor sig first and everyone else after called a copycat. I will use other images and it will be better. Depends on the film though.

Called it:

Dear MVF,

Since it's only about a week away from opening, I want to formally apologize in advance to the MVF for Quanchi's impending man-crush on the Dracula Untold character. I'm sorry, even though I really can't help him mimicking me (eg Khan), I AM SORRY.

Dramatic Gecko
The only reason I would possibly give this to Maleficent is to spite Quanchi112. And I don't feel spiteful right now.

quanchi112
Called it: If I like the film I announced it in that very thread right after I saw the preview. You need to quit worrying what I am doing. This is getting downright creepy.

dynamix
meh, i really wasn't too impressed by Maleficent. Im goin with Voldermort

Time Immemorial
Voldemort appears on Maleficent's turf. He believes in the superiority of his magic and means to prove it. What say you ?

What can he do about the enviromental advantages she has with the enchanted forest?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
What can he do about the enviromental advantages she has with the enchanted forest? Fly, apparate, attack, and evade.

Time Immemorial
Fly, apparate, attack, and evade.

Can he fly as good as she can?

quanchi112
Can he fly as good as she can? He can fly much faster and imo definitely the superior flyer.

Firefly218
Voldemort wins

Firefly218
Originally posted by Silent Master
True, she is also a much more interesting character than Mr. I can't kill a baby.
??? A one-off disney princess greater than one of the most iconic villains of this decade???? Get the f uck over yourself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Firefly218
??? A one-off disney princess greater than one of the most iconic villains of this decade???? Get the f uck over yourself. thumb up

Silent Master
??? A one-off disney princess greater than one of the most iconic villains of this decade???? Get the f uck over yourself.

There is no iconic villain in this fight, who are you talking about?

Time Immemorial

Silent Master has been known to hold a grudge. Look at his signature. laughing

quanchi112
There is no iconic villain in this fight, who are you talking about? Saying Voldemort isn't an iconic villain is denying reality, boy.

Dramatic Gecko
I'd put Volde as a Second Tier in terms of Iconic. Vader, Hannibal, Joker, Luthor would be Tier 1. Voldermort is there with Loki, Megatron so on. IMO Maleficent is like tier 4.

Time Immemorial
Saying Voldemort isn't an iconic villain is denying reality, boy.

laughing laughing laughing

Firefly218
There is no iconic villain in this fight, who are you talking about?

Maybe if you stopped being incredibly biased and narrow for a moment you'd figure it out.

Firefly218
I'd put Volde as a Second Tier in terms of Iconic. Vader, Hannibal, Joker, Luthor would be Tier 1. Voldermort is there with Loki, Megatron so on. IMO Maleficent is like tier 4.

thumb up

except maleficent is like tier 10. She isn't even a villain for christs sake, she's not on the scale at all.

Silent Master
He was a retard that couldn't even kill a baby, you're free to consider the failure an icon. but he is really just a sad and pathetic character that very few will care about or remember in a few years.

quanchi112
He was a retard that couldn't even kill a baby, you're free to consider the failure an icon. but he is really just a sad and pathetic character that very few will care about or remember in a few years. Quit denying the context but let us make a wager. I bet Voldemort as a villain will be remembered for many, many years. If you believe Harry Potter films will be forgotten then you don't live on planet earth.

How many years will he be remembered ? Give me a number, boy.

quanchi112
thumb up

except maleficent is like tier 10. She isn't even a villain for christs sake, she's not on the scale at all. This film let me down in general. It was very meh worthy and a disappointment.

Dramatic Gecko
He was a retard that couldn't even kill a baby, you're free to consider the failure an icon. but he is really just a sad and pathetic character that very few will care about or remember in a few years.

I know he was pretty much just Magic Hitler. But he was pretty memorable.

But okay, sulk in delusion.

Silent Master
IOW, Tommy boy will only be remembered because people loved Harry Potter...IE the boy that Tommy boy could kill.

Firefly218

You serious? First off, it was magic that prevented voldy from killing the baby. Maleficent couldn't kill the baby because... love?

Maleficent is already forgotten. The very mention of Voldemort frightened the shit out of kids everywhere for the last 10-15 years.

Suppress your blind obsession with quan bashing for just a second and you'll realize you're wrong.

Dramatic Gecko
This film let me down in general. It was very meh worthy and a disappointment.

She didn't go Evil enough. I'll let them have their happy ending but she was never really THAT bad.

Old Maleficent was better (that's the one I put in Tier 3, Jolie Maleficent is not on the list)

Time Immemorial
IOW, Tommy boy will only be remembered because people loved Harry Potter...IE the boy that Tommy boy could kill.

This post lacks relevance and its in your own words which carry little weight or relevance to the films success.

quanchi112
IOW, Tommy boy will only be remembered because people loved Harry Potter...IE the boy that Tommy boy could kill. Your obsession with me has made your views here completely ridiculous and laughable.

laughing out loud

Firefly218
She didn't go Evil enough. I'll let them have their happy ending but she was never really THAT bad.

Old Maleficent was better (that's the one I put in Tier 3, Jolie Maleficent is not on the list)
ok yeah thumb up

Time Immemorial
Your obsession with me has made your views here completely ridiculous and laughable.

laughing out loud

He keeps you in his signature bro. Its what he holds dear.

quanchi112

Old Maleficent was better (that's the one I put in Tier 3, Jolie Maleficent is not on the list) She did go evil but then redeemed herself. Putting that curse on that child is pretty damn evil. But she's nothing in terms of villainy to Voldemort. Voldemort had no compassion for anyone other than himself.

Silent Master
You serious? First off, it was magic that prevented voldy from killing the baby. Maleficent couldn't kill the baby because... love?

Maleficent is already forgotten. The very mention of Voldemort frightened the shit out of kids everywhere for the last 10-15 years.

Suppress your blind obsession with quan bashing for just a second and you'll realize you're wrong.

It's not my fault Tommy boy wasn't smart enough to just snap baby Harry's neck or put a pillow over his face.

He was an ok villain, but nothing special.

quanchi112
He keeps you in his signature bro. Its what he holds dear. I love that I impact him in this fashion. It makes him look downright pathetic when he obsesses over me. I hope he never stops vying for my attention.

Firefly218

He was an ok villain, but nothing special.

Your opinion. Doesn't change the fact that Voldy is iconic.

If quan wasn't a voldemort fangirl, I'd bet you admit voldemort was pretty awesome at times.

Dramatic Gecko
I'm pretty sure everyone wouldn't mind Voldermort on this whole Site if it wasn't for Quan.

Firefly218
I'm pretty sure everyone wouldn't mind Voldermort on this whole Site if it wasn't for Quan.
Khan too

quanchi112
Awwwwww shucks.

Silent Master
Your opinion. Doesn't change the fact that Voldy is iconic.

If quan wasn't a voldemort fangirl, I'd bet you admit voldemort was pretty awesome at times.

Just like it's your opinion that he is this great and iconic villain.

I read the books long before I ever met quan and have never thought Tommy boy was very impressive, he's just too stupid for me to rank him as a great villain.

quanchi112

Old Maleficent was better (that's the one I put in Tier 3, Jolie Maleficent is not on the list) Killing an innocent kid at a certain age is evil. Murdering an innocent is quite evil. She came around and redeemed herself.

quanchi112

I read the books long before I ever met quan and have never thought Tommy boy was very impressive, he's just too stupid for me to rank him as a great villain. Rank a few fantasy film villains smarter than Voldemort iyo. The films made it clear he was quite intelligent and only a fool would argue otherwise.

It isn't just his opinion he is an iconic villain just like you can't deny Vader's iconic status. Facts. You might not like his iconic status but you can't change it, dummy.

Firefly218

Not really. That's a fact that he's iconic. Voldemort continues to be one of the most popular halloween costumes 10 years straight, his action figures sell like milk in toy stores, the movies he's in make outrageous box office money and he's a prominent presence in pop culture. Family Guy has made plenty of voldemort jokes.

Time Immemorial

I read the books long before I ever met quan and have never thought Tommy boy was very impressive, he's just too stupid for me to rank him as a great villain.

Who names themselves after his favorite hero snake eyes, then never makes one thread or stand for him in any thread. Isn't that stupid too? Like "stupid is as stupid does." Where did you meet quan? I sense some stalking going on here.

Silent Master
Not really. That's a fact that he's iconic. Voldemort continues to be one of the most popular halloween costumes 10 years straight, his action figures sell like milk in toy stores, the movies he's in make outrageous box office money and he's a prominent presence in pop culture. Family Guy has made plenty of voldemort jokes.

Tommy boy isn't even on the list

http://www.partycity.com/content/top+10+halloween+costume+trends.do

http://www.halloweenexpress.com/top-10-kids-costumes.php#..

Firefly218
Tommy boy isn't even on the list

http://www.partycity.com/content/top+10+halloween+costume+trends.do

http://www.halloweenexpress.com/top-10-kids-costumes.php#..
Of the villians. The only villians outselling voldemort are Joker, Scream, Bane... Voldemort is incredibly popular at halloween.

quanchi112
Of the villians. The only villians outselling voldemort are Joker, Scream, Bane... Voldemort is incredibly popular at halloween. He is just in denial. It is quite enjoyable though to see him go to these incredibly desperate lengths.

Silent Master
Of the villians. The only villians outselling voldemort are Joker, Scream, Bane... Voldemort is incredibly popular at halloween.

Cite your source, because from what I've found he isn't even in the top ten.

Robtard

Quan copied RJ in being a Voldermort fanboy after he saw how RJ and I went back in forth in the SW Vs HP thread, quan initially didn't give a shit about Harry Potter or Voldermort, he just copies. /facts

quanchi112
Quan copied RJ in being a Voldermort fanboy after he saw how RJ and I went back in forth in the SW Vs HP thread, quan initially didn't give a shit about Harry Potter or Voldermort, he just copies. /facts Rj's memory is all but buried and when people think of Voldemort they think of me not him. He also betrayed potter for the jedi.

Robtard
Rj's memory is all but buried and when people think of Voldemort they think of me not him. He also betrayed potter for the jedi.

You just copied because you saw how vehement I was against HP back then and how fanboyish RJ was for Voldermort back then

In short, you're just a tracer, the threads support this.

quanchi112
You just copied because you saw how vehement I was against HP back then and how fanboyish RJ was for Voldermort back then

In short, you're just a tracer, the threads support this. Nah. If anything it supports the notion I make waves on this board whereas RJ is nothing but fart from yesteryear.

When people think of Voldemort they think of me. It must eat you alive. I am a game changer. RJ's latest stances have him betraying all Potter characters showing he never truly believed. In short he was a forgettable pretender.

Tattoos N Scars
Voldemort is gay!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Voldemort is gay!!! Ridiculous. Watch what you say about the dark lord.

Robtard
Nah. If anything it supports the notion I make waves on this board whereas RJ is nothing but fart from yesteryear.

When people think of Voldemort they think of me. It must eat you alive. I am a game changer. RJ's latest stances have him betraying all Potter characters showing he never truly believed. In short he was a forgettable pretender.

You're just a tracer, it's been shown.

Your next tracer move will be a man-crush on the Dracula Untold character, you already admitted you plan on copying me (again).

Silent Master
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Voldemort is gay!!!

That would explain why some of his fans like him so much.

quanchi112
You're just a tracer, it's been shown.

Your next tracer move will be a man-crush on the Dracula Untold character, you already admitted you plan on copying me (again).

False. I believe what I say about Voldemort whereas RJ was just a poser.

I gave my opinion on the film character after I saw the preview. Your obsession with what I may like is awesome. Your preferences don't mean shit to me. I like who I like, obsessed guy.

Robtard
False. I believe what I say about Voldemort whereas RJ was just a poser.

I gave my opinion on the film character after I saw the preview. Your obsession with what I may like is awesome. Your preferences don't mean shit to me. I like who I like, obsessed guy.

You were a "star wars wins", then you flipped to copy RJ and be pro to what I was against. Just like a tracer, tracer.

You saw I was into it and you traced again, it's there for all to see. Called it before it happened.

quanchi112
You were a "star wars wins", then you flipped to copy RJ and be pro to what I was against. Just like a tracer, tracer.

You saw I was into it and you traced again, it's there for all to see. Called it before it happened. False. Voldemort crushes the Star Wars weak jedi and Sith. RJ has changed stances like the coward he is. He is nothing to me.

You continue to obsess over my preferences. I still remember when you started panicking that I would like Zod or Superman.

laughing out loud

Robtard
False. Voldemort crushes the Star Wars weak jedi and Sith. RJ has changed stances like the coward he is. He is nothing to me.

You continue to obsess over my preferences. I still remember when you started panicking that I would like Zod or Superman.

laughing out loud

Not false, you initially were "star wars wins" until you saw how RJ and I were clashing, so you switched sides to be a tracer.

Come Friday we shall see when you man-crush Vlad from Drac Untold as already foretold smile I made you hate MoS Zod before it came out, that was hilarious.

quanchi112
Not false, you initially were "star wars wins" until you saw how RJ and I were clashing, so you switched sides to be a tracer.

Come Friday we shall see when you man-crush Vlad from Drac Untold as already foretold smile I made you hate MoS Zod before it came out, that was hilarious. Nah, you just obsess over me. RJ was a pretender the entire time. People don't remember him but they do remember me.

I said from the onset so your actions are pretty pretty. I hope I like the film because I can't wait to poison this board with Dracula.

I already hated the characters you nitwit. People even tried telling you but you were so damn worried. Zod was such an awful villain in that film.

laughing out loud

I'll see the film Thursday night too because I can't wait until Friday.

smile

Robtard
"pretty pretty" laughing out loud

It's already been called that you're going to man-crush this character because of me, it's expected. You saw what I said, saw the sig/avvy and you flipped to be a tracer again,

ps good job derailing your own thread with rants

Time Immemorial
Rob you didn't even declare a winner, you just as much fault for derailing the thread.

quanchi112
"pretty pretty" laughing out loud

It's already been called that you're going to man-crush this character because of me, it's expected. You saw what I said, saw the sig/avvy and you flipped to be a tracer again,

ps good job derailing your own thread with rants Oh calm down, nerdo

I like the trailer. I rarely if ever like your guys such as McClane, Superman, zod, etc.

I sported the Dracula sig first and am always down for a Dracula flick.

I'll see it before you and Mark my words if I like it expect to see a cool Dracula Untold sig not the hack job you sport, pretender.

Just wait.

laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Robtard
Rob you didn't even declare a winner, you just as much fault for derailing the thread.

TE, you didn't declare a winner either.

Time Immemorial
Im gonna laugh my ass off then if the movie sucks balls.

Robtard
Oh calm down, nerdo

I like the trailer. I rarely if ever like your guys such as McClane, Superman, zod, etc.

I sported the Dracula sig first and am always down for a Dracula flick.

I'll see it before you and Mark my words if I like it expect to see a cool Dracula Untold sig not the hack job you sport, pretender.

Just wait.

laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

You keep confirming that you're going to copy me and man-crush Vlad, everyone already knows.

Maybe post on topic instead of just repeating yourself?

Robtard
Im gonna laugh my ass off then if the movie sucks balls.

Unfortunately it's probably going to be trash with maybe some decent action scenes. But one can hope for a great vampire film after the junk Twilight and Underworld crap that keeps getting thrown our way.

quanchi112
You keep confirming that you're going to copy me and man-crush Vlad, everyone already knows.

Maybe post on topic instead of just repeating yourself? My preferences have nothing to do with you. I will know by tomorrow night.

Voldemort wins. I asked you your opinion but you refused to answer the question and later chimed in to rant about RJ. You're a petty petty man.

Time Immemorial
Unfortunately it's probably going to be trash with maybe some decent action scenes. But one can hope for a great vampire film after the junk Twilight and Underworld crap that keeps getting thrown our way.

What are you and Quan going to argue about after you have both seen it considering you both are in for this one?

quanchi112
Unfortunately it's probably going to be trash with maybe some decent action scenes. But one can hope for a great vampire film after the junk Twilight and Underworld crap that keeps getting thrown our way. So you admit you have no faith. Unlike you I have faith thus you are acting like RJ. It is just an act.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
What are you and Quan going to argue about after you have both seen it considering you both are in for this one? I have faith in this film. Robbie has none and thus he has already abandoned the character.

laughing out loud

Robtard
What are you and Quan going to argue about after you have both seen it considering you both are in for this one?

Nothing, since I'm flattered when quan mimics me. It's like having a weird tiny brother that looks up to you and seeks your approval.

Time Immemorial
I have faith in this film. Robbie has none and thus he has already abandoned the character.

laughing out loud

I'm down to support the film and I will go see it but if it sucks, I aint backing itsmile

SM will just youtube it as usual.

quanchi112
Nothing, since I'm flattered when quan mimics me. It's like having a weird tiny brother that looks up to you and seeks your approval. I do not think the movie will be trash. I am nothing like you, faithless one.

Time Immemorial
Nothing, since I'm flattered when quan mimics me. It's like having a weird tiny brother that looks up to you and seeks your approval.

laughing

quanchi112
I'm down to support the film and I will go see it but if it sucks, I aint backing itsmile

SM will just youtube it as usual. I will be honest as well but unlike Roberta I believe I will enjoy it. He thinks it is trash. He is such a fake person.

Time Immemorial
What are we gonna do about SM and him youtubing it? I think we should report him or something for his cheap skate opinions.laughing out loud

Robtard
laughing

Just watch, Vlad man-crush coming in less than 48 hours all because of a single post and sig/avvy I made. So flattering.

quanchi112
Just watch, Vlad man-crush coming in less than 48 hours all because of a single post and sig/avvy I made. So flattering. Originally posted by Robtard
Unfortunately it's probably going to be trash with maybe some decent action scenes. But one can hope for a great vampire film after the junk Twilight and Underworld crap that keeps getting thrown our way. You made a sig and Avy over a film you believe to be garbage.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Well ?

jinXed by JaNx
The Potter universe is near endless of spells and possibilities.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
The Potter universe is near endless of spells and possibilities. Not according to Rob who thinks the Balrog can pretty much take out hundreds of wizards. Dude's an idiot.

Robtard
Not according to Rob who thinks the Balrog can pretty much take out hundreds of wizards. Dude's an idiot.

Look how angry you are, raging and talking about me in every thread. Most flattering smile

quanchi112
Look how angry you are, raging and talking about me in every thread. Most flattering smile Just pointing out your stupidity. It is fun to mock the dumb. You're used to it by now. Get over it.

Robtard
Just pointing out your stupidity.

"irony"

quanchi112
"irony" Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, runt.

Robtard
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, runt.
When you mimic me directly after, that is flattery, quan. So thanks.

Time Immemorial
I just took a dump in here.

Impediment
Maleficent was actually a good movie, IMO.

However, I'm of the opinion that Voldy MIGHT be able to take Malefy due to speed.

quanchi112
Quit trying to be me, runt. You're too short.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.