Luke Skywalker vs. Lord Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Skybreaker
I think this is a very important topic with very important consequences for the world.

Both characters are at their respective peaks, in the absence of any external amplifications. They are fighting competently with the intelligence and abilities bloodlusted versions of themselves would be expected to have.

The battle takes place on the steps of the prequel trilogy's Jedi Temple.

AncientPower
Luke beat DE Sids in a duel waaaay before his prime and later on could TK dominate Caedus without even gesturing...

Luke stomps.

carthage
LUKE SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Emperordmb
Luke takes this one.

Skybreaker
Comeon guys this is very important topic

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Skybreaker
Comeon guys this is very important topic

Is their really any question to Luke's supremacy over the entire Mythos? This is really seems like spite. Sorry if that wasn't your attempt, but that's what it looks like imo.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Is their really any question to Luke's supremacy over the entire Mythos?
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/i/2012/268/7/0/star_wars___the_ones_by_samomd-d5fuon9.jpg

Skybreaker
Is their really any question to Luke's supremacy over the entire Mythos? This is really seems like spite. Sorry if that wasn't your attempt, but that's what it looks like imo.

but...but Vitiate can unleash the full power of the dark side!

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/i/2012/268/7/0/star_wars___the_ones_by_samomd-d5fuon9.jpg

well, You know what i meant. he's superior to everyone but The Ones
but...but Vitiate can unleash the full power of the dark side!

sure, sure.

Q99
Mind control won't work (Vitiate is likely more skilled in this area, it's just one doesn't have to have equal mental skill to cancel it out), Luke can block Vitiate's lightning, Luke is *far* more practiced with a saber....

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I wouldn't say this is spite. That said, Luke definitely.

Stigma
Luke pwns.

Stigma
I think this is a very important topic with very important consequences for the world.
Aren't all KMC battles like this wink

Skybreaker
Originally posted by Stigma
Aren't all KMC battles like this wink

actually most characters in kmc threads aren't real so they can't affect the real world because they aren't real and the real world is real

red8
the real world is real

Source?

Skybreaker
Originally posted by red8
Source?

now that's just stupid how could you contest that the real world is real it is by self-definition

Skybreaker
Bump, I want to argue this seriously. SW_Legend clearly thinks that Vitiate has a serious shot against Luke.

Emperordmb
Luke still...

Aurbere
Vitiate.

Loses.

Big time.

FreshestSlice
Luke's NJO and FotJ feats are no longer valid because of they aren't canon. Vitate's are. Luke loses.

Nephthys
Kind of lame that you even gave Luke access to a nexus, Sky. erm

Skybreaker
Vitiate has had a nexus with him everywhere he's gone. It's only fair.

NewGuy01

SIDIOUS 66
Vitiate is one of the few characters who can dominate a group of powerful force users at once with his force powers alone, but when faced against a combatant who can handle whatever Vitiate can dish out, the question becomes, how long can Vitiate hold off before being defeated?

When faced against a force user who is solidly above him in the force, and miles ahead of him as a duelist, then the thread is basically a mismatch. Luke may not be able to ragdoll Vitiate, but Vitiate is out of his league here.

Jmanghan
Luke stomps him without igniting his Saber.

The Merchant
Luke destroys.

Nephthys
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Vitiate is one of the few characters who can dominate a group of powerful force users at once with his force powers alone, but when faced against a combatant who can handle whatever Vitiate can dish out, the question becomes, how long can Vitiate hold off before being defeated?

He did give the HoT an "apocalyptic duel" that seems to have been quite intensive. So quite a bit?

S_W_LeGenD
If Luke Skywalker can cope with telepathic powers of Emperor Vitiate, this battle is likely to be decided on the dynamics of the setting and decisions made. In short, both have a shot at winning.

If Luke Skywalker fails to counter telepathic powers of Emperor Vitiate, this would be an easy win for the latter.

Against Emperor Vitiate, dynamics and circumstances matter a lot. It is seemingly impractical to overwhelm Emperor Vitiate in strictly conventional manner because he isn't natural in abilities, rather have incredible stamina for performing activities and power due to his unnatural ways to gather energies and his condition. This is why Emperor Vitiate is able to perform multiple tedious/complex actions simultaneously which include empowering allies when necessitated, influencing environmental conditions, siphoning energies from others, switching forms, and fighting opponents when necessitated.

Skybreaker
His ability to multitask is irrelevant.

Selenial
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
If Luke Skywalker can cope with telepathic powers of Emperor Vitiate, this battle is likely to be decided on the dynamics of the setting and decisions made. In short, both have a shot at winning.

If Luke Skywalker fails to counter telepathic powers of Emperor Vitiate, this would be an easy win for the latter.

Against Emperor Vitiate, dynamics and circumstances matter a lot. It is seemingly impractical to overwhelm Emperor Vitiate in strictly conventional manner because he isn't natural in abilities, rather have incredible stamina for performing activities and power due to his unnatural ways to gather energies and his condition. This is why Emperor Vitiate is able to perform multiple tedious/complex actions simultaneously which include empowering allies when necessitated, influencing environmental conditions, siphoning energies from others, switching forms, and fighting opponents when necessitated.

laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing

Hahaha I've missed this.

Stigma
^ SWL comedy is gold.

Luke crushes Vitiate.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Selenial
laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing

Hahaha I've missed this.
I don't get the senseless laughing, as if it somehow makes your position credible. It doesn't.

Luke is not virtually impossible to defeat or unstoppable. Read about Luke's confrontation with Lord Nyax to enlighten yourself. In this confrontation, Lord Nyax subjected Luke to his telepathic powers on different occasions; immobilized Luke by telepathically inflicting pain on him at one point; and overwhelmed Luke's will at one point but Luke saved himself by joining his mind with that of Mara and Tahiri and the 3 countered Nyax's telepathic influence with their combined might. During the course of this battle, Luke wasn't able to defeat Lord Nyax and the battle ended when Tahiri took advantage of Lord Nyax while he was distraction and managed to injure him.

Lord Nyax have the official hype of being the most powerful Dark Jedi of his era.

Skybreaker
NJO Luke hasn't peaked. Lord Nyax is also ridiculously powerful.

AncientPower
NJO Luke is probably still only like 70% of his full power TBH.

S_W_LeGenD
Confrontation with Lord Nyax took place after Luke's epic feat of manipulating an artificially created blackhole. I believe that Luke have peaked at this point.

FreshestSlice
I don't get the senseless laughing, as if it somehow makes your position credible. It doesn't.

I don' think she cares if you find her position is credible or not.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I don' think she cares if you find her position is credible or not.
Then she shouldn't bother to react to my posts.

FreshestSlice
Of course, LeGenD. No one should even bother to respond unless they care about and attain your everlasting approval, which much like Vitiate's corporal immortality, one must achieve of their own merits.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Of course, LeGenD. No one should respond unless they care about and attain your everlasting approval, which much like Vitiate's corporal immortality, one must achieve of their own merits.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/68616/2205061-palp_trustme.jpg

S_W_LeGenD
Double

Nephthys
lol

Skybreaker
Confrontation with Lord Nyax took place after Luke's epic feat of manipulating an artificially created blackhole. I believe that Luke have peaked at this point.

Your subjective belief is irrelevant. Someone with the potential of Luke would not have peaked in his 40s, when someone like Palpatine was still growing stronger well into his 80s.

That aside, you cannot establish that Vitiate > Nyax, but I can point out that;

1. Vitiate has no counter to Luke's prowess with a lightsaber
2. Luke has resisted the mental influence of Abeloth
3. Luke's black hole feat, fortress destruction feat, super massive black hole feat, and performance in TUF outstrip by miles anything Vitiate has ever demonstrated in an actual combative context.

Vitiate is way, way down the totem pole next to Skywalker.

Raptor22

Luke is not virtually impossible to defeat or unstoppable. Read about Luke's confrontation with Lord Nyax to enlighten yourself. In this confrontation, Lord Nyax subjected Luke to his telepathic powers on different occasions; immobilized Luke by telepathically inflicting pain on him at one point; and overwhelmed Luke's will at one point but Luke saved himself by joining his mind with that of Mara and Tahiri and the 3 countered Nyax's telepathic influence with their combined might. During the course of this battle, Luke wasn't able to defeat Lord Nyax and the battle ended when Tahiri took advantage of Lord Nyax while he was distraction and managed to injure him.

Lord Nyax have the official hype of being the most powerful Dark Jedi of his era. i think u have the encounters a little mixed up. He never overwhelmed lukes will, and when the 3 joined it was only to break their paralysis, luke had already blocked his mental influence.

Nyax tried his mental voodoo on luke 4 times. The first he surprised an exhausted luke and tried to make him walk off a cliff, but luke saw thru it.

"Luke unlatched the viewports locks. All he had to do was step out on the walkway that now stretched between this building and the other. He could walk right up to this man and begin asking questions. But some faint stirring of alarm-his pilots ability to glimpse and memorize topographical details-shook him out of the fog that overcame his thinking."

The second he tried forcing luke to join him. That didnt work either.

"But the sight of her brought back memories. Luke saw worlds of beauty. He saw his son, composed of luke and mara and years to come. Around the edges of lord nyax's command he felt the force, its other natures, the life from which it flowed."
"He turned back toward lord nyax and struggled to find the words to express his thought." "I stand in your way."

The third was the pain/paralysis attack. This is the one where tahiri was able to attack due to a distraction. U were right about that but didnt mention that it was luke hitting him with a rock that was the distraction.

"And though luke couldnt move, he could act. He reached out thru the force and grabbed the stone that nyax had tried to use against him earlier. He jerked it towards his enemy."
"And though he was weakened by pain, by distraction, it flew those meters and slammed into nyax's back, driving him forward, and slamming him off his feet."

The fourth time he tried to make luke kill tahiri but he blocked it. The 3 joining only helped luke overcome the pain so he could move.

"Then Nyax drove another thought into lukes brain: kill tahiri."
"This time luke was ready for it.hed had a moment to center his thoughts, and, most important, his emotions. He was ready with his memories of tahiri, all the times shed been delighted as shed made another gain in her study of the force, all the hopes hed had for her future and happiness. He could hold up like a shield his memory of her love for his nephew Anakkn Solo. All those memories blunted Nyax's attack, shattered its speartip.

Selenial

Lord Nyax have the official hype of being the most powerful Dark Jedi of his era.

http://media.giphy.com/media/3i7zenReaUuI0/giphy.gif

Selenial
Originally posted by Raptor22
i think u have the encounters a little mixed up. He never overwhelmed lukes will, and when the 3 joined it was only to break their paralysis, luke had already blocked his mental influence.

Nyax tried his mental voodoo on luke 4 times. The first he surprised an exhausted luke and tried to make him walk off a cliff, but luke saw thru it.

"Luke unlatched the viewports locks. All he had to do was step out on the walkway that now stretched between this building and the other. He could walk right up to this man and begin asking questions. But some faint stirring of alarm-his pilots ability to glimpse and memorize topographical details-shook him out of the fog that overcame his thinking."

"But the sight of her brought back memories. Luke saw worlds of beauty. He saw his son, composed of luke and mara and years to come. Around the edges of lord nyax's command he felt the force, its other natures, the life from which it flowed."
"He turned back toward lord nyax and struggled to find the words to express his thought." "I stand in your way."

The third was the pain/paralysis attack. This is the one where tahiri was able to attack due to a distraction. U were right about that but didnt mention that it was luke hitting him with a rock that was the distraction.

"And though luke couldnt move, he could act. He reached out thru the force and grabbed the stone that nyax had tried to use against him earlier. He jerked it towards his enemy."
"And though he was weakened by pain, by distraction, it flew those meters and slammed into nyax's back, driving him forward, and slamming him off his feet."

The fourth time he tried to make luke kill tahiri but he blocked it. The 3 joining only helped luke overcome the pain so he could move.

"This time luke was ready for it.hed had a moment to center his thoughts, and, most important, his emotions. He was ready with his memories of tahiri, all the times shed been delighted as shed made another gain in her study of the force, all the hopes hed had for her future and happiness. He could hold up like a shield his memory of her love for his nephew Anakkn Solo. All those memories blunted Nyax's attack, shattered its speartip.

It's hard to get these sorts of things right when one reads the encounters off Wookieepedia.

S_W_LeGenD
Your subjective belief is irrelevant. Someone with the potential of Luke would not have peaked in his 40s, when someone like Palpatine was still growing stronger well into his 80s.
Every mortal experiences a "progression arc." An individual tends to peak in physical fitness and raw power during young age but compensates for decline in fitness with experience during old age.

Palpatine is a practitioner of dark arts, he was interested in cheating death and becoming more powerful by honing his talents in unnatural abilities such as immortality and Force Drain.

It isn't wise to compare Jedi and Sith in the matters of power progression.

Luke's confrontation with Lord Nyax took place AFTER an event that indicates that Luke have already grown immensely powerful in the ways of the Force; successfully manipulating an (artificial) black hole created by Yuuzhan Vong to use it against its creators. Based on this observation, it is safe to assume that Luke had already approached high-end spectrum of his "progression arc" in power prior to confrontation with Lord Nyax.

That aside, you cannot establish that Vitiate > Nyax,
Read this profile: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/s_w_legend/blog/

but I can point out that;

1. Vitiate has no counter to Luke's prowess with a lightsaber
Vitiate doesn't needs a lightsaber to handle opposition.

2. Luke has resisted the mental influence of Abeloth
Luke certainly rates very high in willpower aspect but have limits, apparent from his confrontation with Nyax.

3. Luke's black hole feat, fortress destruction feat, super massive black hole feat, and performance in TUF outstrip by miles anything Vitiate has ever demonstrated in an actual combative context.
Among the list of feats you mentioned, super black hole related is hyperbole.

Also, I don't see the relevance of these feats with Luke's prowess in combative situations; combative situations are more demanding then other situations in which Luke can afford full concentration.

Nonetheless, Vitiate's successful purge of an entire rebellious Dark Council with a single blast of power is greatest display of power in combative situation in the mythos thus far.

Vitiate is way, way down the totem pole next to Skywalker.
I disagree.

S_W_LeGenD
i think u have the encounters a little mixed up.
I have the sourcebook. smile

He never overwhelmed lukes will,
Nyax actually did during the start of confrontation:

"I don't know if you can understand me," Luke said. "But whatever you're doing, whatever your plans are, I have to stop you."

Lord Nyax's smile grew broader. It seemed to recognize Luke's intent, even if it could not grasp his words.

Then it answered-not in words, but in images. Luke saw the power of its will, expressed through the Force, rolling over the remaining people of Coruscant like water roaring down a canyon through a burst dam. He saw them sweeping across Coruscant, killing and eating everything in their way-the Yuuzhan Vong, the disobedient, the Force-blind. He saw the workers here boarding the machine beneath their feet, crashing it through kilometers of buildings until they came to some place, a source for more power to fuel this glorious, deliriously happy destructive impulse. In that instant, Luke joined in the plan. He longed to slaughter the outsiders, those who did not understand or join. He longed to taste their flesh,

He turned to Mara, beckoning her to join. She was facing the Yuuzhan Vong warriors, preventing them from surprising Luke with an attack, but her gaze was yanked to Luke. Her eyes widened, and he could feel her leaning toward him, leaning toward acceptance of this crucial duty.

But the sight of her brought memories. Luke saw worlds of beauty. He saw his son, composed of Luke and Mara and years to come. Around the edges of Lord Nyax's command he felt the Force, its other natures, the life from which it flowed.

He turned back toward Lord Nyax and struggled to find the words to express his thought. "I... stand... in... your... way."

Source: The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines II - Rebel Stand

---

Green = Nyax's telepathic offense in the works

Blue = Luke getting overwhelmed momentarily

Red = Luke regains focus and power to resist from Mara after connecting with her

and when the 3 joined it was only to break their paralysis, luke had already blocked his mental influence.
Covered above.

In the second attempt, Nyax froze the Jedi Strike Team with his telepathic influence but Tahiri proved to be more resilient in this aspect then Luke and Mara and broke the freeze, charging towards Nyax. During this moment, Luke somehow found the strength to use the Force offensively against Nyax by throwing debris towards him.

However, the Jedi eventually broke the paralysis with their combined might and effort:

Luke came up on shaky legs, felt Mara doing the same. And though Nyax was not letting up on the pain-energy, it affected Luke less now. He could feel Tahiri's part in that, the way she opened herself to the pain, was not daunted by it, was not shut down by it.

They faced Nyax as a single creature. The part of them that was Mara rejected the false truths Nyax tried to impose upon them. The part of them that was Luke rejected the false hatreds, the lying enmities. The part that was Tahiri made the pain part of what they were, a fuel for their strength.

Nyax looked between them, and a flicker of distress, a childlike expression of fear, crossed his features.

Source: The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines II - Rebel Stand

Luke managed to counter telepathic influence of Nyax with aid of his allies. If this confrontation had occurred solo, it would have ended badly for Luke.

Also, in comparison to Nyax, Vitiate is much more intense in his telepathic exertion:

As he spoke, the dark circles of his eyes seemed to fill with a swirling red mist, and for a brief instant the Emperor gave Scourge a glimpse of his true self.

Scourge cried out in anguish as the Emperor's mind brushed against his, then he collapsed to the floor, shaking like a child. The touch lasted less than a second, but in that time he witnessed indescribable horrors that dwarfed anything the dark side could conjure even in his worst nightmares. And beneath the formless terrors lurked the unbearable Void, the pure emptiness of total annihilation.

It was over as quickly as it had begun, the awful vision retreating into his subconscious like a repressed memory as Scourge picked himself up off the floor. Neither Captain Yarri nor the robed Sith made any move to help him.

Source: Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan

Indeed;

The Sith Emperor has mastered the dark side's power to become the most dominating Force-user the galaxy has ever seen. His corrupting influence is so complete that none can stand in his presence without succumbing to fear, anger and hatred. The Emperor can wither and ruin even the strongest Jedi's connection to the light side.

From (Star Wars: The Old Republic: Codex Entry titled "The Emperor's Fallen Jedi (Knight)."wink

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Selenial
http://media.giphy.com/media/3i7zenReaUuI0/giphy.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/77da1dca64c1610b487e9b7564895733/tumblr_inline_n5mb2gqnhu1rf8j7k.gif

Skybreaker
Every mortal experiences a "progression arc." An individual tends to peak in physical fitness and raw power during young age but compensates for decline in fitness with experience during old age.

Palpatine is a practitioner of dark arts, he was interested in cheating death and becoming more powerful by honing his talents in unnatural abilities such as immortality and Force Drain.

It isn't wise to compare Jedi and Sith in the matters of power progression.

You see, you sort of get somewhere with an argument (sith progress in power differently -> sith peak later?), but then deliberately fail to actually elaborate on it, and explain how wanting to cheat death and use unnatural abilities somehow delays one's power progression. If anything, the fact that, his body not being ravaged by the dark side, Luke would not have had to compensate for as drastic a physical decline and given that Luke's training was far more sporadic and disorganized, combined with Luke's higher ceiling, would make Luke peak later than Palpatine. The burden is on you to establish that he would peak at half the age that Palpatine was still growing stronger.

This logic doesn't fly. That Luke has already grown "immensely powerful" does not at all suggest that he has peaked. This is as absurd as non sequitur as I've read.

Yeah, it's not my job to try to extrapolate your own arguments from links you provide me. I don't know what arguments or contentions you are particularly making, or what logic you're trying to connect your evidence with. Laziness aside, you'll have to actually try to present your own claims and only use links to present evidence.

Because he usually just kills them with the Force. He is not so powerful that he can just kill Luke with the Force. Palpatine still had to engage him in lightsaber combat.

Irrelevant. You haven't demonstrated that Vitiate could overpower him.

No, it is not. Anybody who has actually read the text a little more deeply would realize that the author was going to extreme lengths to emphasize the absolute nature of his immovability. But somehow, I don't think a discussion with you on this subject matter will be very fruitful. I guess you would be able to understand that even a figurative feat of that nature is more impressive than the defensive abilities of anyone Vitiate's ever overpowered.

Clearly Luke can afford full concentration in a combative context. You have fallen for the fallacy of only focusing on what one character is going to do during the fight and assuming the other is just going to sit there. As if Luke couldn't use emerald lightning, or saber throw, or fold space, or cast illusions, or use TK of his own. The difference is, Luke can fight at a distance and up close, and he has demonstrated vastly superior abilities in both. His black hole feat is far beyond anything Vitiate's ever done.

This is pure bullsh*t. Palpatine has destroyed capital ships in a combative situation; Luke has taken on someone with the combined Force potential of an entire colony who could bend turbolasers. But let's not pretend that Vitiate did not have prep during his dark council feat, given that he uses this mysterious flash that he never exercises whenever the heroes encounter him.

I think the Unuthul example is key, because it shows an example of Luke taking on an entity that may have actually been more powerful than him in the Force, certainly one with capabilities beyond Vitiate's own. But Luke still won quite decisively, because he has the combative abilities to win even in the rare instances where he is disadvantaged at raw power. Vitiate has only his strength in the Force, and when someone matches or exceeds it, he is rendered helpless. Even one who sort-of approaches his strength can give him pause with just the most minor combative competence (see: Revan).

You've never addressed Luke's black hole feat, his superior combat abilities, or the fact that he is, by powerscaling, superior to Palpatine, the most powerful sith. You've just made vague references to Vitiate's power, but you haven't offered a metric of comparison to Luke's.

WTF can Vitiate do to Luke? Mind domination? Luke's seen it before. Lightning? Luke has his own, capable of killing Vong that aren't even supposed to be susceptible to the Force, and he was capable enough in his defenses that Palpatine never thought to try to overpower him. TK? Luke's is far superior, and he resisted a push from a guy who could bend turbolasers.

Meanwhile, what can Luke do to Vitiate? His TK is superior. He is faster, he can fold space, he can read shatterpoints, and he is infinitely more dangerous up close. Luke wins this.

S_W_LeGenD
You see, you sort of get somewhere with an argument (sith progress in power differently -> sith peak later?), but then deliberately fail to actually elaborate on it, and explain how wanting to cheat death and use unnatural abilities somehow delays one's power progression. If anything, the fact that, his body not being ravaged by the dark side, Luke would not have had to compensate for as drastic a physical decline and given that Luke's training was far more sporadic and disorganized, combined with Luke's higher ceiling, would make Luke peak later than Palpatine. The burden is on you to establish that he would peak at half the age that Palpatine was still growing stronger.
Sith do not peak later then Jedi. In-fact, Sith are more focused on the matters of power progression then Jedi.

Palpatine was focused on finding a solution to counter the toll of dark side practices on his body, his motive was to eliminate his dependency upon physical bodies for sustenance and power and cheat death in this manner. Palpatine is not a valid analog to explain Luke's power progression.

Luke swiftly grew in power during his younger days; as of DE, he was collapsing AT-ATs and structures; as of NJO, he was manipulating (artificial) black holes. However, Luke's power progression began to slow down since NJO period, FOTJ incarnation isn't miles ahead of NJO incarnation, in-fact, Luke's power progression since NJO period is rather implied, not established.

This logic doesn't fly. That Luke has already grown "immensely powerful" does not at all suggest that he has peaked. This is as absurd as non sequitur as I've read.
Do you really know when Luke peaked?

Yeah, it's not my job to try to extrapolate your own arguments from links you provide me. I don't know what arguments or contentions you are particularly making, or what logic you're trying to connect your evidence with. Laziness aside, you'll have to actually try to present your own claims and only use links to present evidence.
The profile that I cited contains detailed information about Vitiate, sufficient to evaluate him. You need to read it before making bold statements such as "That aside, you cannot establish that Vitiate > Nyax."

Vitiate >>> Nyax

Because he usually just kills them with the Force. He is not so powerful that he can just kill Luke with the Force. Palpatine still had to engage him in lightsaber combat.
Why not? Is Luke invincible?

Irrelevant. You haven't demonstrated that Vitiate could overpower him.
Vitiate have demonstrated powers that were sufficient to down even Strike Teams of some of the strongest Jedi and Sith without breaking a sweat. I don't get the perception that Luke would somehow tank everything thrown at him.

No, it is not. Anybody who has actually read the text a little more deeply would realize that the author was going to extreme lengths to emphasize the absolute nature of his immovability. But somehow, I don't think a discussion with you on this subject matter will be very fruitful. I guess you would be able to understand that even a figurative feat of that nature is more impressive than the defensive abilities of anyone Vitiate's ever overpowered.
Some authors tend to mix hyperbole with the narrative to make it more exciting for the readers. Luke was stretched to his limits when he manipulated an artificially created black hole to use it against its creators. To imply that he somehow have the strength to handle the power of a super black hole is too much of an exaggeration.

A super black hole is so much more powerful then the black holes created by Vong that even a hint of a comparison between them is silly.

An argument without logic will not be very fruitful against me. Yes.

Clearly Luke can afford full concentration in a combative context.
If he somehow gets sufficient time. In combat situations, finding time to perform meditative actions is virtually impossible without support of allies.

You have fallen for the fallacy of only focusing on what one character is going to do during the fight and assuming the other is just going to sit there. As if Luke couldn't use emerald lightning, or saber throw, or fold space, or cast illusions, or use TK of his own. The difference is, Luke can fight at a distance and up close, and he has demonstrated vastly superior abilities in both. His black hole feat is far beyond anything Vitiate's ever done.
Do you even know how Luke performed black hole manipulation feat?

Luke sat on a seat and performed this feat in a meditative state during which he summoned his full strength to fulfill his objective.

Of-course, Luke is immensely competent in ways of the Force. I consider him to be powerful and talented enough to challenge Vitiate and even have a shot at defeating the latter in single combat, which is really big. However, I am also open to the possibility of Luke loosing to Vitiate in single combat which doesn't belittles Luke in any way or form, it is just that Vitiate is that damn good.

This is pure bullsh*t. Palpatine has destroyed capital ships in a combative situation; Luke has taken on someone with the combined Force potential of an entire colony. But let's not pretend that Vitiate did not have prep during his dark council feat, given that he uses this mysterious flash that he never exercises whenever the heroes encounter him.
Palpatine didn't just wave a hand and the ships fell apart, he apparently summoned Force Storm while he was having a talk with the Jedi. In-fact, it is not even clear that exactly when Palpatine had summoned a Force Storm during the entire tenure of his confrontation with the Skywalkers. Do keep in mind that Force Storm is slow to materialize and expand.

UnuThul? I don't find him very impressive.

The so-called prep is implied, not established. More importantly, do not forget that Vitiate continued to grow in power with passage of time.

As far as Vitiate's actions are concerned, they are subject to PIS from authors in written literature. In a versus thread, we can take Vitiate's tactical genius and supreme capabilities in to consideration without having to rely upon constraints imposed via PIS.

You've never addressed Luke's black hole feat, his superior combat abilities, or the fact that he is, by powerscaling, superior to Palpatine, the most powerful sith. You've just made vague references to Vitiate's power, but you haven't offered a metric of comparison to Luke's.
See above.

Also, don't give me "most powerful" argument for Palpatine. I don't want to turn this debate in to a needless contest of "most powerful" characters of the mythos. I have pointed out before that "most powerful" rankings in Star Wars are subjective even at official capacity.

Skybreaker
Sith do not peak later then Jedi. In-fact, Sith are more focused on the matters of power progression then Jedi.

My point. Palpatine is in his 80s and hasn't peaked. He had more intensive training than Luke. He had a lower ceiling. There is no reason why Luke would peak in his 40s.

Fine, let's ignore that what you just said is complete bullsh*t. Take another example; Count Dooku is still growing stronger well into his 70s/80s, by the RotS novelization. Mace Windu grows stronger into his 50s. Vader grows stronger throughout the original trilogy, as per the novelizations. Somebody with Luke's ridiculous Force potential, who started late and had only sporadic training in his early years, would not have peaked in his 40s.

You just restate your assertion with more words, but still fail to provide any sort of justification for it. I could buy that the gap between NJO Luke and LotF Luke is smaller than the gap between NJO Luke and DE Luke, but that hardly means that he's reached his peak at such a young age.

What's more, it doesn't really matter; the Luke Skywalker of TUF is already far more powerful than Vitiate, and likely the most powerful conventional Force user in galactic history.

No, you still don't get it. Establishing Vitiate's abilities is one half of the coin; you have to compare his abilities with Nyax's. Just throwing out sources in a vacuum does not make yourself a substantive argument.

What a silly strawman; Luke is not invincible, but he has demonstrated greater power, greater combative ability and greater tactical acumen to Vitiate.

"the strongest Jedi and Sith" <<<< Luke Skywalker. Vitiate is powerful, but his tactics and combat skills are crap. Meetra Surik disarms him with a last second lightsaber throw that could have killed him had she aimed at his body. This is not a sign of someone with very good tactical awareness. When Revan knocks Vitiate's lightning back at him, he is caught unawares and knocked on his ass, prompting a hate filled scream. He obviously is not used to actually having to fight anyone, and only got away with it because he was still massively more powerful than Revan.

He is not, however, massively more powerful than someone who can manipulate dorvin bassals, crush and rebuild fortresses, and effortlessly Force pin someone more powerful than Darth Vader to his chair.

Luke has grown stronger, and there's a pretty big difference between manipulating something and just standing against it.

More to the point, the obvious intention of the passage was to demonstrate that Luke had the ability to make himself literally immovable. "the very essence of an immovable object" + progressively ludicrous statements obviously have such an effect.

WTF? Why do you need "meditative actions" to give a fight full concentration...during a fight? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, and let's pretend that Vitiate never used prep or nexuses to perform any of the feats you love to adulate him for.

Never mind the fact that Vitiate has never replicated Luke's upper end feats, even on nexuses and with all the time in the world to meditate.

Vitiate is not that damn good. You have yet to demonstrate a single area in which Vitiate actually holds an advantage over Skywalker. In close quarters, he's obviously hopelessly outmatched. In raw power, the most comparable medium we can use is telekinesis, and Luke's is evidently far superior.

Luke was helpless to stop him until he had the help of both Leia and the unborn Anakin Solo.

He can bend turbolasers and mind dominate practically anyone, by virtue of having the combined Force potential of the entire killik species.

Who cares? Unless you refute the implication, it's obvious that Vitiate couldn't just arbitrarily pull this off at his leisure, so it's a useless feat. A useless feat, mind you, that Skywalker could likely replicate. He would be more than a match for the Revan era dark council.

Yes, Vitiate grew stronger after the novel. This hardly suggests that TOR Vitiate > prepped Revan Vitiate, especially given that the former does not use this mysterious flash to deal with any of the strike teams he comes against.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Well, fine then, Luke Skywalker obviously instakills, because he just fold spaces his lightsaber into Vitiate's cranium. This is actually a far more sensible argument, because we know that Luke can fold space, and we see this in the actual narrative, instead of just vaguely hearing about a random flash of light. Game, set, match.

It's not subjective at all, and you cannot dismiss evidence because you personally find it inconvenient. All contradicting reference to Vitiate's own status use the present participle and clearly do not refer to Palpatine's time. You may have grounds to dismiss the accolades if they were so grossly contradicting to the actual canon (ie, if an encyclopedia claimed that Agen Kolar is stronger in the Force than Palpatine), but Sidious's Force Storms, along with his ridiculous plethora of feats and accompanying accolades, do not give you the grounds to dismiss the various canon statements in favor of his status as the most powerful sith lord of all time.

Let us summarize, since a lot of points sort of get passed over in your reply.

1. Whenever Vitiate encounters someone he can't immediately overpower with the Force, he falters, makes tactical blunders, and generally shows a complete lack of experience with actual combat.

2. Luke's upper end feats in the Force outstrip anything an unprepped Vitiate can do, seeing as how you haven't actually provided any comparable feats to Vitiate's side.

3. The moment Vitiate finds himself within close quarters with Luke, he's dead. Which means he has to keep the battle at a distance the entire fight, while Luke is comfortable winning at any range.

4. Skywalker is more powerful than Palpatine, who is, by multiple official sources, the most powerful sith lord in galactic history.

DarthAnt66
I love how you spend all this time but you are just going to be banned by tomorrow.

Skybreaker
^and this isn't "harassment", hypocrite king?

DarthAnt66
^and this isn't "harassment", hypocrite king?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEu_U78XFg4&t=3m38s

Skybreaker
BUT I LOVE GOD AND JESUS, AND I'LL LECTURE YOU TO NOT JUDGE OTHERS AND ACCEPT THE HOLY SPIRIT, YOU SEE!?!?!

It's like, your non-existent god hasn't made you the enlightened messiah you've held yourself up to be. laughing

DarthAnt66
BUT I LOVE GOD AND JESUS, AND I'LL LECTURE YOU TO NOT JUDGE OTHERS AND ACCEPT THE HOLY SPIRIT, YOU SEE!?!?!
thumb up

DarthAnt66
the enlightened messiah
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/Valoo834/Revanchrist.jpg

Skybreaker
^ The perma-virgin is strong with this one. smile

DarthAnt66
^ The perma-virgin is strong with this one. smile
We aren't counting your sister anymore?

Skybreaker
^try all the witty comebacks you want; we both know what I said is true, and that your trolling on these boards don't compensate for your romantic failures. I don't have to phrase it cleverly; I think the insult sticks quite well, because it's 100% accurate. laughing

I love how you didn't bother to deny it, btw.

DarthAnt66
^try all the witty comebacks you want; we both know what I said is true, and that your trolling on these boards don't compensate for your romantic failures. I don't have to phrase it cleverly; I think the insult sticks quite well, because it's 100% true.

I love how you didn't bother to deny it, btw.
Dude, your the one who wrote a 970 word essay to S_W_LeGenD even though your not even going to be able to respond. Like... mmk.
Furthermore, you actually have made over 4 socks. Now, honestly, if that isn't desperate and embarrassing, I'm not exactly sure what is.

Skybreaker
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Dude, your the one who wrote a 970 word essay to S_W_LeGenD even though your not even going to be able to respond.

I type pretty fast. 970 words is nothing to me. A lifetime of involuntary virginity is a lot more significant on your part IMHO.

Let us presuppose this assertion is true (even though the automatic sock detectors would have caught me). It takes all of 10 minutes to create an account, no? How long does it take you to get laid? Going on, what, 15 years and counting? Do you even have any female friends? Or friends, for that matter?

But look, you didn't deny what I said, did you now? You obviously are a perma-virgin, and you really think accusing me of typing 970 words is a comparable slight?

DarthAnt66
Not trying to be mean but I did actually lol in real life.

How old do you honestly think users on Star Wars forums are? 47?
Like, we don't live in our moms basement and lure in little girls.

It is true, we counted yesterday. And proxies.

Downloading proxy software takes longer then 10 minutes.

Depends. If you want to have a in-depth relationship with a special person, several months or maybe a year. If you want to call a hooker, maybe 30 minutes.

Majority are, actually.

No I sit in my basement my whole life and pray.

Skybreaker

Not trying to be mean but I did actually lol in real life.

Doesn't substitute for sex. Sorry.

Didn't deny it, I see. You clearly are a virgin.

Uh huh. You obviously don't understand how proxies work, do you?

Actually, it doesn't. confused

You obviously don't know what the f*ck you're talking about, but anyway, any competent sock detecting systems can detect proxies pretty easily.

Didn't deny it, I see. Obviously a virgin.

"0" is not a majority out of "0".

I could actually buy that. Too bad you don't actually follow any of the holier-than-thou preaching you clog the bandwidth with.

DarthAnt66
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/43/40-Year-OldVirginMoviePoster.jpg

Okay, I seriously lol'ed. I see you don't know where I came from (Star Wars Forums).

My proxy software download took 35 minutes. Then again, it also allows me to enter forumotion chat, but still. erm

http://x3.cdn03.imgwykop.pl/c3201142/comment_uhZYlNLF4fUj0Ek1gyL9CZc7PzBxszOV.jpg

Nephthys
http://www.corynikkel.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Children-Squabbling.jpg

Imma just post this for absolutely no reason and with no intended message.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
http://www.corynikkel.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Children-Squabbling.jpg

Imma just post this for absolutely no reason and with no intended message.
Lies. Skybreaker is a very mature older gentlemen who can type extremely fast and gets laid everyday by exotic Asian models.

Skybreaker
Well, you never actually denied your virgin status, and you know, the most fanciful GIFs you can conjure can't shield you from that deficiency in your real life.

Of course, you're pretty young, so normally I'd tell you not to worry. But I get the feeling that, at the status you are at, you're not going to fare any better when you're older either. So here's some honest advice from me: get off these forums and start improving your personal life. I'm studying engineering at a good university; this forum is an amusing pastime for me. My life is not perfect, but if it were in serious trouble, I wouldn't be wasting my time here. I'm saying this as someone who is, actually, sort of concerned for you, beneath the amusement I derive from pretending to get agitated at your little troll-fests.

DarthAnt66
:mmm: I don't think I can actually reply to you without getting Fated disappointed in me. *sigh*

NewGuy01
Speak for yourself, pleb.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Speak for yourself, pleb.
edit: :iwin:

NewGuy01
Was waiting for you to catch on LOL.

DarthAnt66
I didn't read it right. God dammit.

NewGuy01
Lol, I know you didn't.

DarthAnt66
sigh

DarthAnt66
sas come back

NewGuy01
No, I can't, but you can help me run the Foundry on SWTOR.

DarthAnt66
OMG OMW DONT START WITHOUT ME

Selenial
Dude, your the one who wrote a 970 word essay to S_W_LeGenD.

This is literally all you needed to say, it's as if this guy thinks anyone views LeGenD as a credible debater.

Skybreaker
All this time, you never bothered to deny your virgin status. wink

But I think Selenial touches on an interesting mentality here; apparently, you think it's OK to pass over people's honest attempts on debate by appealing to the weight of board consensus, rather than actually addressing and defeating their points. Although, either way, typing a 970 word essay is pretty trivial compared to a lifetime of involuntary celibacy.

PS. Didn't Darth Ant start a 13 page respect thread for Revan? laughing Is this guy trying to be a hypocrite, or does it just come involuntarily, like his virginity?

DarthAnt66
Revan is love, Revan is life.

Skybreaker
Face it, Darth, pretending to be nonchalant about your forever-alone status doesn't make it any less painful. You feel it, feigned apathy or no. Get me banned, and you'll still feel it for the rest of your days, until you get off your keyboard and rethink your life. Just a friendly reminder. smile

DarthAnt66
I have no friends. sad

Nargaroth
Face it, Darth, pretending to be nonchalant about your forever-alone status doesn't make it any less painful. You feel it, feigned apathy or no. Get me banned, and you'll still feel it for the rest of your days, until you get off your keyboard and rethink your life. Just a friendly reminder. smile

To be fair, it's not like everyone is interested about love (well, at least that kind of love). And out of curiosity, how does a no-life guy "rethinks" his life?

Skybreaker
False sarcasm? Oldest trick in the book.

In all honesty, you probably do have a few friends. But you're obviously not exactly the popular kid. Truth hurts, I know.

Nephthys
It's true. They've all banned him from their forums and aren't talking to him anymore cuz he's a big ol chode. He really does have no friends.

Nargaroth
False sarcasm? Oldest trick in the book.

In all honesty, you probably do have a few friends. But you're obviously not exactly the popular kid. Truth hurts, I know.

I wasn' sarcstic, really. Just curious.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Nargaroth
I wasn't sarcastic, really. Just curious.

Skybreaker
That post was started before yours came in, Nargaroth.

Originally posted by Nargaroth
To be fair, it's not like everyone is interested about love (well, at least that kind of love). And out of curiosity, how does a no-life guy "rethinks" his life?

I dunno. DarthAnt basically barged in on a legitimate discussion about the subject matter and decided to harass me for no f*cking reason, despite reporting me earlier for "harassing" someone by criticizing their arguments. Given that hypocrisy, I'm not interested in giving him legitimate advice.

Skybreaker
Originally posted by Nephthys
It's true. They've all banned him from their forums and aren't talking to him anymore cuz he's a big ol chode. He really does have no friends.

I mean, I have a persona on the internet I don't adopt in RL. Within reasonable limits, I couldn't care less about antagonizing people online. But I have a feeling DarthAnt actually has very little friends in real life, and certainly no date and no prospects.

There is literally nothing, DarthAnt, that you can comeback with that will negate this fact, because we both know it's true.

Nargaroth
That post was started before yours came in, Nargaroth.

I dunno. DarthAnt basically barged in on a legitimate discussion about the subject matter and decided to harass me for no f*cking reason, despite reporting me earlier for "harassing" someone by criticizing their arguments. Given that hypocrisy, I'm not interested in giving him legitimate advice.

My apologies. Anyway, it doesn't seem to me that you actually insulted SWL, you just said that his style of debating is lacking. A bit blunt, yes, but not something I'd call offensive.

Nephthys
I mean, I have a persona on the internet I don't adopt in RL. Within reasonable limits, I couldn't care less about antagonizing people online. But I have a feeling DarthAnt actually has very little friends in real life, and certainly no date and no prospects.

There is literally nothing, DarthAnt, that you can comeback with that will negate this fact, because we both know it's true.

I know right? What a loser. I sure am glad that I don't have someone as lame as that be my bae. Ahahahahahahahha!

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Naga_laugh_1_1862.jpg

DarthAnt66
lmfao

Selenial

Hey come on now, there's personal and then there's over the line.

I'm all for insulting ant, it's my favorite past time, but this is going too far...

DarthAnt66
Fated, can I insult Skybreaker now, or do I still need to be good? I want to break him. *sigh*

DarthAnt66
LMFAO HE GOT BANNED.

DarthAnt66
Lmfao no life got a sock.

Fated Xtasy

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loz49wWDK21qe0tyl.gif

Enough with your intrepid bravado, your insults are an annoyance, and you have really just become a nuisance. You are in direct violation of the rules of this place, rules placed by moderators mechmmoggy and REXXXX

No bashing.
Don't attack your fellow posters, it won't be tolerated.

No vulgar language.
DON'T DO IT. Your posts will be deleted without notice if they break this rule.

I place an emphasis on the 'No bashing' rule. If you try to win a debate by calling your opponent anything that needs to be hidden with asteriks, I'm going to kill you/give you a warning. Trolling and flaming are the same exact thing as bashing.

Branching off from that, I do not tolerate people saying 'You're a fanboy' as if that automatically renders everything obsolete and ends the argument. Earth to Debators, it DOESN'T. I will take it as a form of bashing and deal out warnings.

Either cease your insufferable attempts at trolling,baiting and goading or get banned from this place, all it would take is a quick minute to get you banned. This place may not seem like it, due to the threads you've no doubt scene, but we have rules, follow them.

DarthAnt66
I don't really mind if you insult me, but you are not allowed to insult Fated. Fated I apologize, but I'm breaking my codes just once, and I know I will regret it later.

DarthAnt66
I apologize, but honestly shithead, lets go. Fated, don't read this. sad
I mean, I have a persona on the internet I don't adopt in RL.
Dude, if you had the ****ing persona you had on the internet you would be gang-rapped by now.
Within reasonable limits, I couldn't care less about antagonizing people online.
No one ****ing asked what you cared about. Why are you assuming we do?

But I have a feeling DarthAnt actually has very little friends in real life and certainly no date and no prospects.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This should be amusing.

DarthAnt66
Firstly, I like how you gave up on the no friends thing, that's a start. smile

And, it's sad to see my point on society is correct. Harassment can stop a person more then truth, as I just demonstrated there. That might be your least hostile response yet.
We live in a society where this is true, and while sure, anyone can throw someone into the ground with insults until they break, which I used to do, but a real challenge is trying to keep your cool, which great members like Fated do.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Firstly, I like how you gave up on the no friends thing, that's a start. smile

And, it's sad to see my point on society is correct. Harassment can stop a person more then truth, as I just demonstrated there. That might be your least hostile response yet.
We live in a society where this is true, and while sure, anyone can throw someone into the ground with insults until they break, which I used to do, but a real challenge is trying to keep your cool, which great members like Fated do.

So...you failed?

DarthAnt66
:mmm: Yes. I'm not ready yet. Further training must be completed.

DarthAnt66
Because you are not someone to be taken as an actual person, but rather a test.
It is not a coincidence you came here right when my time of trial is needed.

DarthAnt66
I won't fall to the temptation... though you must understand that is a challenge you could not possibly win. Us ol' Star Wars Forums survivors know how to beat a man down.
You are actually baiting me into a insult war. There is absolutely no way you coming here has not been a test.

DarthAnt66
Banned from Star Wars Forums? Nah, more like a rebellion that led to months of bloodshed and then a peace then a second rebellion.

Like I said, you are merely someone here for experimentation. Nothing I say matters for all of it is expected to be conflicted. You simply don't understand.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This really isn't a battle you can win, Ant. Leave it be.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Skybreaker2
I'm just using this account to communicate with the mods, but Fated:

Do you realize that DarthAnt started this exchange by randomly jumping into a legitimate discussion on page 3 and attacking me? I'm sure you didn't, because you obviously skimmed over a few of our exchanges and decided to play arbiter without bothering to actually get all the evidence in order. You cherry pick which members to "call out" for insulting, because to you, only blunt insults matter; more insidious ones are OK as long as you phrase it in passive-aggressive language.

Of course, I've already pointed out these facts to you, and when you meet my reply, what do you do? Respond to me point by point? No, you pander to the audience and give a smartass reply. Your self righteous wannabe mod attitude is f*cking annoying.

Excuse me, but you were the fool who came on and started insulting everyone - guns blazing, like you currently are insulting me. Do not be angry at me for the consequences of your actions, you do the deed, you deal with the consequences. Though, i have a feeling you're someone I've already met, but i could be wrong.

Insult me as much as you want, you're only giving us users some evidence and the Mods something to read. I couldn't really care less about you, you'll be gone in two-three hours tops? Though please feel free to insult us and attempt to goad further, i'll enjoy seeing your efforts fail miserable while you grasp for straws as you attempt to defend yourself.

I apologize, but honestly shithead, lets go. Fated, don't read this. sad

sad

DarthAnt66
What are you...

DarthAnt66
Though, i have a feeling you're someone I've already met, but i could be wrong.
No. He's more formidable. Perhaps even a KenobiFan1999 level opponent.
I'm willing to confront him peacefully if you will stand beside me, bae.

DarthAnt66
@NewGuy01 Well, I found RoboticR2 v2.0 then. wink

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah, he's beyond that, Ant. He has intellect.

He's thrashing you pretty badly, bro.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah, he's beyond that, Ant. He has intellect.

He's thrashing you pretty badly, bro.
Saying he is as formidable as DarthSith500 is lolworthy.

No ****, I'm trying not to thrash him back. I'm new to this shit.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Saying that you're as formidable as Darthsith500 is lolworthy.

DarthAnt66
Saying that you're as formidable as Darthsith500 is lolworthy.
True enough. Though I'm imagining Sith vs Sky in my head and honestly laughing out loud.
Skybreaker: You lack any-
DarthSith500: Man shut the **** UP.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Regardless of DarthSith's trolling and flaming abilities, you're in over your head here.

DarthAnt66
Regardless of DarthSith's trolling and flaming abilities, you're in over your head here.
There is no way you can think Sky is superior to Sith.
You never even seen his prime.

DarthAnt66
You know, behind your trolling, you probably think you're having a good time, and I'm being a pedantic twit. That would be true, if it weren't for the fact that you decided to binge-report me and then shirk actually defending yourself. I'd have absolutely no problem engaging in this lighthearted trolling with you if you didn't actually decide to be a real dick and actually report me.
I reported this account too! eek!
And every account you will make, I'll report! eek!
****, I'll even make sure my iPad is charged during the day so I can report you at school! eek!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I reported this account too! eek!
And every account you will make, I'll report! eek!
****, I'll even make sure my iPad is charged during the day so I can report you at school! eek!

Lack of self confidence confirmed.

DarthAnt66
Nah, I think I can solo this. His power is relenting. The ban hammer is too strong.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Oh yeah, and Luke wins this fight.

Fated Xtasy
Wrong. Ant jumped into this thread on page 3 without warning. And I already addressed your claim that I jumped in guns blazing; you ignored my argument and just restated your contention in different wording.

You're quite fortunate that your posts were deleted, i could point to many instances where you insulted users unnecessarily, Ant has done it as well, however not to such a degree, I have done it as well(again, sorry about Freshestslice) but not to such a degree, there's a fine line between getting a little heated and being an ass.

You're counter-argument is childs play for me, "blunt" insults are no better than passive-aggressive insults. Yet instead, you misunderstood the situation and the text that DarthAnt66 presented and took it in a different meaning. You failed to see the "true" meaning behind the text. Is that all? or will you continue to grasp for straws?

you are simply justifying your actions, I simply stated i grew tired of your childish actions and warned you to either cease hostilities or be banned. How do you justify calling me pathetic? when yesterday i asked for peace? when i only stated my annoyance with you? Did i attack you personally? did i insult you?

Was Darthant66 the one who came into KMC and the first thing he did was start insutling everyone who disagreed with him? *******? ****ing pathetic? do those ring a bell sweetheart? because you used them. also as for your Passive Aggressive/Blunt speech argument i have answered that above.

A "Real" debater would not need to resort to such childish insults and comments. You speak so high and mighty, but I have question for you, one that you had for me in your PM to me

" How do you defend your hypocrisy? No, you won't, because you don't even remotely practice what you preach."

Perhaps i should end it, with how you end your PMs to me.

"Pathetic"

DarthAnt66
So that's how you crush someone without insulting them. :mmm: Excellent job my friend. You set an example to us all. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.