"Amazing" Spiderman vs Wolverine & Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Just like the title sounds

Can Sony's sole hero beat Fox & Disney's guys.

Fight at Times Square.

wallman77
neither tag him

restrains logan, beats cap

theTANTALIZER
To the death or submission? Cgi spidey wins by web casing.

Time Immemorial
He ties them both up in webs.

Firefly218
logan and Cap could win. I think logan and Cap can tag him if a bus can.

KingD19
He didn't get tagged with a bus. He flat out stopped one.

He did get hit by a truck for comedic effect, but considering he easily dodged machinegun fire while falling and directed electricity, to say they tag him is kinda ridiculous.

Silent Master
Logan gets his a$$ kicked.

Firefly218
Originally posted by KingD19

He did get hit by a truck for comedic effect, but considering he easily dodged machinegun fire while falling and directed electricity, to say they tag him is kinda ridiculous.

The effect it had is irrelevant, fact is spidey got tagged by a truck. If a truck can tag spidey, I'm sure Logan and Cap can.

That said, spidey would win majority.

Time Immemorial

Yea also Spiderman caught a car in mid air and held it.

KingD19
Originally posted by Firefly218
The effect it had is irrelevant, fact is spidey got tagged by a truck. If a truck can tag spidey, I'm sure Logan and Cap can.

That said, spidey would win majority.

Spidey while not paying attention got hit by a truck(and was completely unharmed because he was still fast enough to stick to it) has no bearing on a fight against two guys trying to beat him down.

The speed at which he actually fights is beyond them, and you know it. If Rhino dumping an entire MP5 clip at him from less than 10 feet away while he's falling does nothing because he's fast enough to dodge automatic fire from that close, and he can dance around electricity all day. No way they hit him and you know it.

Firefly218
Spidey while not paying attention got hit by a truck(and was completely unharmed because he was still fast enough to stick to it) has no bearing on a fight against two guys trying to beat him down.

The speed at which he actually fights is beyond them, and you know it. If Rhino dumping an entire MP5 clip at him from less than 10 feet away while he's falling does nothing because he's fast enough to dodge automatic fire from that close, and he can dance around electricity all day. No way they hit him and you know it.

Not paying attention? Spidey pays direct attention to the truck and makes a cheesy quip before getting hit.

I'm not saying spidey loses, because he certainly wins, but saying he can't even get touched is a little naive.

Untrained Harry Osborn put up a fight against spidey. I'm pretty sure Cap could land 1 or 2 hits.

Time Immemorial
Cap will land some hits, but its going to be like going up against Loki. He will go down.

KingD19
Originally posted by Firefly218
Not paying attention? Spidey pays direct attention to the truck and makes a cheesy quip before getting hit.

I'm not saying spidey loses, because he certainly wins, but saying he can't even get touched is a little naive.

Untrained Harry Osborn put up a fight against spidey. I'm pretty sure Cap could land 1 or 2 hits.

Harry Osborn was also amped by Spidey's blood.

Time Immemorial

And by his suit.

Firefly218

And Cap is amped by SS serum

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Cap will land some hits, but its going to be like going up against Loki. He will go down.

thumb up

KingD19
Cap is amped by the serum, by Harry was amped by the very thing that made Spidey as fast and strong and durable as he was, and he had the suit.

The hits Cap will land if Spidey is in the zone is minimal at best, and even then they'd not do much.

Firefly218
Cap is amped by the serum, by Harry was amped by the very thing that made Spidey as fast and strong and durable as he was, and he had the suit.

The hits Cap will land if Spidey is in the zone is minimal at best, and even then they'd not do much.

So you're admitting Cap could tag Spidey?

KingD19
I'm saying if he does manage to hit him, which I doubt considering the speed that Spidey displays, it will do negligible damage and probably not even connect fully.

Psychotron
Spider-man defeats them soundly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.