Saesee Tiin vs. Saba Sebatyne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Trocity
Saba

Q99
Sebatyne has the advantage.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Trocity
Saba

carthage
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/saba-sebatyne-respect-thread/99694/

Emperordmb
Saba takes this one.

NewGuy01
Actually, Tiin has a pretty fair chance at this. After reading her RT a while back, I think a bit less of Saba now.

Arhael
First one got blitzed by Sidious, failed to block even a single attack.

Second - went toe to toe with Abeloth and defeated her in a legitimate fight.

Need I say more?

NewGuy01
And Boba completely annihilated another of Abeloth's avatars.

Nephthys
Caedus considered her a difficult fight.

NewGuy01
He also said Kyle was a threat, before stomping him and his companions in under 20 seconds.

Arhael
Originally posted by NewGuy01
And Boba completely annihilated another of Abeloth's avatars.
Haha. Not comparable at all.

In one case Abeloth is distracted by one, while another jammed detonator into her body.

In Saba's case she killed many Sith on her way. Fought through shadow phantoms, even got injured by one. Faced Abeloth 1 on 1, no one was distracting either of them. Abeloth even disabled her lightsaber, so it turned into a grappling match. Should I remind you of how Luke fared against Abeloth in grappling?

Marco1907
Saba.

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He also said Kyle was a threat, before stomping him and his companions in under 20 seconds.

Eh, they clashed for a bit, said it'd take 15 more seconds to actually win, then won via diverting an aircar at him, and it turned out Kyle's objective of planting a homing device on him was completed.

NewGuy01
Even then, the battle would have been over in the first eight seconds were it not for Kyle's own companions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.