Dracula vs Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Vlad Drake

vs

Ares (Clash/Wrath of Titans)

theTANTALIZER
Ares will pull Drac out into the light.

Time Immemorial
Assuming its night time..

KingD19
Yeah it'd be a bit unfair to have Dracula fighting in sunlight. That's like having Ares fighting and no one has been worshiping him and the world has been at peace.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah it'd be a bit unfair to have Dracula fighting in sunlight. That's like having Ares fighting and no one has been worshiping him and the world has been at peace.

Some people love to be ignorant.

Who you think wins?

Estacado
Vlad.
Faster possibly stronger.

KingD19
I haven't seen Untold, supposed to be going tonight. But from the trailer I know at least his bat swarms did far more damage than Ares ever did. And Ares clearly wasn't on the level of Zeus, Poseidon and Hades in their prime.

With all of his I'm assuming freaky abilities, I'd take Drac for like 6/10 right now. I'll put up another judgement after I see it.

Estacado
Besides Vlad has weather manipulation and can cloud the sky to block the Sun.

Trackz
Originally posted by Estacado
Besides Vlad has weather manipulation and can cloud the sky to block the Sun. not to mention a possible control of lightning, and his speed is crazy. he a bunch of soldiers in the time it took one's sword to hit the ground.

Estacado
Originally posted by Trackz
not to mention a possible control of lightning, and his speed is crazy. he a bunch of soldiers in the time it took one's sword to hit the ground.
He phucked up a 1000 men before his crew could even arrive to the fight scene.haermm

NewGuy01
Caligula>>>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.