Mjolnir vs Magic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Who is able to lift the current Mjolnir (for the sake of this thread, no one who tries is considered Worthy), who will overcome the enhancement with power or magical skill alone? The Moon can't be destroyed or messed with (it is indestructible), it has to be lifted with the hand, though magic or other powers might be used to dispell the enhancement.
Odin himself already failed

1. Dr. Strange
2. Dr. Fate
3. Constantine
4. Galactus
5. Imperiex
6. Black Alice
7. Cyttorak
8. Magik (in her Realm)
9. WBH

This is not a gauntlet, the order is random.

zopzop
1) No
2) No
3) No
4) Yes
5) Yes
6) No clue
7) No
8) Yes
9) No

riv6672
1) No
2) No
3) No
4) Yes
5) Yes
6) No clue
7) No
8) Yes
9) No

Khazra Reborn
I just want to say, Odin failing to lift Mjolnir, is one of the single greatest comic book travesties in modern history.

Existere
Galactus
Imperiex
Black Alice
Magik

the others are chumps. sly

riv6672
Ha, or they dont have the ability to go around the enchantment.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I am surprised. Isn't Cyttorak an elder God? What if we take Classic Strange and Classic Fate, also Constantine has some nasty tricks.

riv6672
Well those'd be your choices, right?
Definitely not mine, though. stick out tongue

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by riv6672
Well those'd be your choices, right?
Definitely not mine, though. stick out tongue

No, not really, I just though someone would make an argument for them ^^. Though Mjolnir's magic is more powerful than it's creators it seems.

riv6672
Much as i like Doc Strange, i cant argue for him on this one.

As for your Mjolnir comment, you wont find me low ending its power. Thor is way better with the hammer than without it.
Of course, without it he's Hulk level, so...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.