DE Sidious vs Jorus C'bioth and 12 Jedi Masters in a jedi meld (Force Fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Each combatant is on a different ship

Who wins who dies?

Q99
I'd think that many Masters melded by Jorus could throw enough TK to crush even DE Sidious!

The_Tempest
Indeed. But probably not Krayt, for whom numbers matter very little.

Trocity
Krayt Dark Transfer blitzes

The_Tempest
Well said.

Marco1907
team

Q99
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Indeed. But probably not Krayt, for whom numbers matter very little.

Are you kidding? The exact same'd apply to him.

It's wonderful that you think I have an 'X doesn't matter to Krayt' bias even though I, gasp, say Krayt loses to numbers fairly often *if* said numbers are of reasonably formidable people. Just like I do for other sith lords!

The_Tempest
Relax, Q. I just like giving you shit and messing with you.

Q99
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Relax, Q. I just like giving you shit and messing with you.

You seem to be missing the 'humor' part of 'jokes' smile

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Q99
You seem to be missing the 'humor' part of 'jokes' smile

You getting worked up over the jabs is very humorous... to me. You seem to think I'm doing this to amuse you.

Just relax, my love. Bask in the warmth of the fact that this guy

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110305032734/starwars/images/thumb/7/71/Young-palpatine.jpg/200px-Young-palpatine.jpg

Is better than this guy

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100321161415/fanon/images/5/55/Darth_Krayt.png

Q99
*Shrugs* No objections there.

Though I'll note DE Palpatine is his insane clone who's stronger *still* smile He doesn't even go by Sidious any more.

FreshestSlice
Someone doesn't get how Dark Transfer works.

Trocity
It was an intended exaggeration, I realize what kind of fight it is stick out tongue

Emperordmb
I wonder who this guy could be...

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Trocity
It was an intended exaggeration, I realize what kind of fight it is stick out tongue
No I meant Essence Transfer as to the post above. Dark Transfer probably could do what you said...

NewGuy01
Man, I saw that pic while taking a shit. Looking cheesy though, it real or movie?

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Man, I saw that pic while taking a shit. Looking cheesy though, it real or movie?

Really couldn't tell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.