Wesley Gibson vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
In an alternate universe, Magneto accidentally kills Charles at the end of First Class. Wesley Gibson, is the identical twin brother of Charles Xavier separated from birth. In Charles' dying moments, he telepathically communicates this revelation and his whole life story to Wesley.

Wesley decides to avenge his brother that he never knew. He let's Eric know he is coming for him.

Having been mentally scarred by Charles' death, has led to Eric's power being temporarily diminished. He now relies on his pistol.

Both know about each other's abilities.

Wesley Gibson:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/14/142946/3873340-wesley+gibson+-+train.gif

Magneto:

http://i.imgur.com/KXmpV11.gif

This will be a gun-only battle.

Both are armed with pistols.

Magneto cannot manipulate his opponent's bullets.

Magneto can levitate. Gibson knows this.

Magneto can only manipulate his own bullets and nothing else.

- Once the bullet impacts, Magneto cannot control the bullet any further.
- Magneto can only alter (curve/bend) the bullet's trajectory, not its speed.
- Magneto can "sense" any incoming bullets (metal).
- Think of the scene where Magneto shoots Mystique.

At no point will this turn into a H2H fight. Someone will be gunned down.

Battle in a abandoned shopping mall.

RJ 2.0
Wesley.

KingD19
Magneto. He can fire off all his bullets at once and have them coming from all different angles, and Wesley can only curve them in one direction.

Time Immemorial
Magnus Decimus Meridus

BruceSkywalker
Mags tcb

Placidity
Originally posted by KingD19
Magneto. He can fire off all his bullets at once and have them coming from all different angles, and Wesley can only curve them in one direction.

Definitely a plus for Magneto.

However, Wesley:

- Has a massive skill/experience advantage.
- Could possibly shoot some of Magneto's bullets out of the air.
- Only needs 1 bullet to hit Magneto.

If they end up in each other's line of sight, it'll just be a plain straight shot - and Wesley can shoot as fast (faster I would assume) than Magneto.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Placidity
Definitely a plus for Magneto.

However, Wesley:

- Has a massive skill/experience advantage.
- Could possibly shoot some of Magneto's bullets out of the air.
- Only needs 1 bullet to hit Magneto.

If they end up in each other's line of sight, it'll just be a plain straight shot - and Wesley can shoot as fast (faster I would assume) than Magneto. FAR faster.

KingD19
You think Wesley can shoot multiple bullets out of the air coming from different angles and directions all at once?

Apparently Magneto doesn't even need to see people to hit them considering he manipulated the JFK bullet from sniper distance and he shot Mystique despite her being out of his line of sight.

RJ 2.0
You think Magneto can tag someone as fast as Wesley?

KingD19
I haven't seen the movie in a few years. Was Wesley Spiderman-level dodging bullets and stuff?

BruceSkywalker
I do not recall Wesley shooting multiple bullets at the same time, but can someone refresh my memory with youtube clips..

Utrigita
Magneto ftw.

RJ 2.0
Yeah I don't see Magneto tracking and tagging someone as fast as Wesley.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
You think Magneto can tag someone as fast as Wesley?

How fast is he?

Placidity
Mr X was very fast. Indirect feat I guess.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
How fast is he?

37KddyjUxnQ

Not to mention his reaction time is WAY beyond what Magneto can fathom. The man shot the wings off flies.

KingD19
Nobody in that scene actually shot at him. Magneto can shoot 14-15 bullets all at once.

RJ 2.0
Yeah explain that.

KingD19
The point I'm making is, we don't see him dodging bullets. He's fast yeah, but he's not getting attacked. So you assuming he's fast enough to not get shot is wrong.

How will he dodge 14 or 15 bullets all at once from different directions.

Mindset
Why is this guy acting like Wesley has super speed?

KingD19
Probably because Mr. X had that adrenaline thing where he could run super speed in a straight line. And Wesley has adrenaline too, but nowhere did he show anywhere near enough speed to dodge bullets from Magneto who can send them from any direction as well as all of them at once. He can also sense where Wesley's bullets are coming from.

RJ 2.0
The point I'm making is, we don't see him dodging bullets. He's fast yeah, but he's not getting attacked. So you assuming he's fast enough to not get shot is wrong.

How will he dodge 14 or 15 bullets all at once from different directions. Still waiting on an explanation how Magneto can shoot 14-15 bullets at once.

KingD19
Still waiting on an explanation how Magneto can shoot 14-15 bullets at once.

Easy. OP doesn't specify the bullets have to be fired one at a time by pulling the trigger. And says Magneto can manipulate his own bullets.

Remove the clip and empty the bullets. Now you have 14-15 bullets you can move around all at once.

Placidity
Yea thats not happening.

RJ 2.0
Easy. OP doesn't specify the bullets have to be fired one at a time by pulling the trigger. And says Magneto can manipulate his own bullets.

Remove the clip and empty the bullets. Now you have 14-15 bullets you can move around all at once. And this can all be done in less time than it takes Wesley to put a bullet in Mag's dome?

KingD19
It could, but Placidity said that's a no go.

What makes you so certain that Wesley can just pop Erik? When Erik can shoot people from around walls and corners without needing to see them?

He had no way of seeing Mystique after she jumped out the window, yet he still popped her in the leg so he could drag her back. Why couldn't he just zip a bullet all around the mall and hit Wesley? Who can only "curve" his bullets in a rough angle.

Mindset
And this can all be done in less time than it takes Wesley to put a bullet in Mag's dome? Magneto just sends the gun through Wesley's head.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Mindset
Magneto just sends the gun through Wesley's head. So much fail in this post I don't know where to begin......

It could, but Placidity said that's a no go.

What makes you so certain that Wesley can just pop Erik? When Erik can shoot people from around walls and corners without needing to see them?

He had no way of seeing Mystique after she jumped out the window, yet he still popped her in the leg so he could drag her back. Why couldn't he just zip a bullet all around the mall and hit Wesley? Who can only "curve" his bullets in a rough angle. Shoot people around walls without seeing them? How's he gonna know where Wesley is? How's he gonna now where to aim?

KingD19
How did he know where Mystique was when she jumped out of that window? How did he keep the bullet going for her despite the chaos in that room and getting tackled to the floor?

He can probably sense people's magnetic fields or something, as at least once in DoFP he sent people flying without even looking at them, and I believe he barely paid attention to Beast when he wrapped him up in cast iron.

Mindset
So much fail in this post I don't know where to begin......

It's unfortunate that you began posting here at all...

Placidity
How did he know where Mystique was when she jumped out of that window? How did he keep the bullet going for her despite the chaos in that room and getting tackled to the floor?

He can probably sense people's magnetic fields or something, as at least once in DoFP he sent people flying without even looking at them, and I believe he barely paid attention to Beast when he wrapped him up in cast iron.

My take is he predicted her trajectory.

In X3, he was caught by surprise by Beast. Storm knew the mist would work.

RJ 2.0
It's unfortunate that you began posting here at all...

Getting personal, eh? You mad, Son.

He can probably sense people's magnetic fields or something, as at least once in DoFP he sent people flying without even looking at them, and I believe he barely paid attention to Beast when he wrapped him up in cast iron. Ah, so now Magneto has battle precog? Cool story.

Mindset
Getting personal, eh? You mad, Son.

That's not personal.

Calm down.

Time Immemorial
Mindset been trolling for a few days, his jimmies are rustled, bad. Imp even told him to knock it off.

Mindset
Mindset been trolling for a few days, his jimmies are rustled, bad. Imp even told him to knock it off. How am I trolling?

I can't help you lack a grasp of the English language.

Imp never said that, please stay on topic.

Time Immemorial
How am I trolling?

I can't help you lack a grasp of the English language.

Imp never said that, please stay on topic.

I can't help if you can't understand the what I am saying monkey man.

Mindset
I can't help if you can't understand the what I am saying monkey man. Using English would help.

Anyway, Magneto wins, or they both die.

Time Immemorial
Using English would help.

Anyway, Magneto wins, or they both die.

I guess you can't read English then, fool.

RJ 2.0
That's not personal.

Calm down. Nah, it's a butthurt reply at least.

SO calmer than you, trollboy.

Wei Phoenix
If Magneto can sense his bullets then he should be able to sense and feel his gun wherever it may be since it's metal. If you know where the gun is then you know where the shooter is.

RJ 2.0
And Wesley is just gonna stand there? Dude, a factory full of bullet benders all ring at the same time managed to hit him only once.

Mindset
Nah, it's a butthurt reply at least.

SO calmer than you, trollboy. You seem angry.

Angry that Magneto sends his gun through Wesley's face.

Wei Phoenix
Couldn't he just shoot his gun, stop the bullet, shoot another, stop the bullet, shoot another and so on until all bullets are out and then chuck them at him?

RJ 2.0
You seem angry.

Angry that Magneto sends his gun through Wesley's face. Lol, more fail. Change your username to "Failset."

Mindset
Lol, more fail. Change your username to "Failset." That's a very clever joke.

Wei Phoenix
Usually the angrier one is the one who resorts to namecalling.

Placidity
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Couldn't he just shoot his gun, stop the bullet, shoot another, stop the bullet, shoot another and so on until all bullets are out and then chuck them at him?

Magneto can only manipulate his own bullets and nothing else.

- Once the bullet impacts, Magneto cannot control the bullet any further.
- Magneto can only alter (curve/bend) the bullet's trajectory, not its speed.

No loop holes yet.

RJ 2.0
Usually the angrier one is the one who resorts to namecalling. No, the angrier one is always the one who gets personal. Like he is.

Just saying.

Wei Phoenix
No, the angrier one is always the one who gets personal. Like he is.

Just saying.

Isn't namecalling getting personal?

Utrigita
No loop holes yet.

Loop hole.

Magneto fires off his bullets and make them curve around him, waiting until he has the required amount of bullets and then send them after Wesley.

Placidity
Originally posted by Utrigita
Loop hole.

Magneto fires off his bullets and make them curve around him, waiting until he has the required amount of bullets and then send them after Wesley.

My loop hole last line of defence safeguard:

- Think of the scene where Magneto shoots Mystique.

Also, firing shots = noise = Wesley can curve a bullet into his position.

Darkstorm Zero
I only have one thing to say, Gimpneto.

What is the point of this thread? Magneto has been gimp-nerfed right up the cornhole, it's not even the same character anymore.

Placidity
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I only have one thing to say, Gimpneto.

What is the point of this thread? Magneto has been gimp-nerfed right up the cornhole, it's not even the same character anymore.

You're definitely over doing it now.

You're the girl on the bike, and I am the nice man, but you can't see it.

http://i60.tinypic.com/9hjrdt.jpg

Darkstorm Zero
You're definitely over doing it now.

You're the girl on the bike, and I am the nice man, but you can't see it.

http://i60.tinypic.com/9hjrdt.jpg

..........What?

No seriously, you don't even answer the question, as if your post refutes what I said. It does not.

Wei Phoenix
My loop hole last line of defence safeguard:

Also, firing shots = noise = Wesley can curve a bullet into his position.

Wesley curving a bullet towards him means Magneto can sense it and move out of the way.

RJ 2.0
Isn't namecalling getting personal? In this case it was retaliatory. As usual.

RJ 2.0
Wesley curving a bullet towards him means Magneto can sense it and move out of the way. Whoa, when did Magneto ever display such speed that would enable him to dodge bullets?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.