Darth Sidious Vs Darth Krayt and Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The most powerful of sith lords Vs his apprentice and the leader of the one sith order.

Round 1. Normal fight.(RoTS Sidious)

Round 2. Krayt and Vader are amped by a Nexus.(DE Sidious)

Can the greatest of sith lords take these two brutal warriors down?

Emperordmb
Interesting fight Xtasy. I'm not quite sure.

The_Tempest
Which Krayt?

Q99
I'd say the duo. Neither goes down easy, and combined they just have so much blade power to overcome.

Emperordmb
NB4 Sidious with mid difficulty/Sidious blitzes/Sidious SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Q99
I don't think Sidious *can* blitz Sith Lords of this level smile

The_Tempest
Definitely not someone of Krayt's level.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The team takes this fight.

Q99
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Definitely not someone of Krayt's level.

Or Vader's.

The_Tempest
i c wut u did thur

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah man vaders so slow he'll get blitzed for sure

The_Tempest
u watch ur whore mowth

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vaders too slow hed get easily blitzed or fried with lightning

Nalaniel
Team takes both rounds.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah man vaders so slow he'll get blitzed for sure
Eeeeewwwwww

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Maul and dooku would blitz vader 2 tho

Marco1907
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/StarWars-DarkTimesOcircCcediloumlASparkRemains005-013_zps437587b1.jpg

carthage
Sidious

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Which Krayt?

Oh apologies for not specifying. This is Reborn Krayt as he appear in Legacy(which i would assume was his prime) and Darth Vader as of ROTJ. again sorry about not clearing that up in the Original post.

Q99
Reborn Krayt is indeed his prime/best.

Behind that is healthy armored Krayt, ala when he fought Abeloth. Behind that is sick armored Krayt, ala early in Legacy before he got rid of the growths. Behind that is Jedi Master A'Sharad Hett.

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Maul and dooku would blitz vader 2 tho

He's never had a problem reacting to people. Even if he's not as mobile, his foresight is strong and so are his arms.

WildBantha88
Vader has dodged blaster fire easily. He isn't slow.

Also when you are as durable as Vader, who needs to be super fast.

Vader has been impaled, survived grenades exploding in his face, been shot countless times including once in the head, been mauled by a pack of wild animals, and each time he has shaken it off.

NewGuy01
As strong as my distaste for your horrific underestimation of Maul is, I appreciate the fact that you're one of the last ones that recognizes just how powerful Vader was. And Krayt is just as good.

All things considered, team's chances are looking pretty good to me.

Also, he was probably around Obi-Wan's speed class, though with hindered agility/mobility.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Also, he was probably around Obi-Wan's speed class, though with hindered agility/mobility.

thumb up

ares834
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
The most powerful of sith lords

confused

I thought this thread had Sidious in it not Revan?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ares834
confused

I thought this thread had Sidious in it not Revan?

Sidious didn't stand next to bomb that was counting down and let it blow up in his face despite a supposed mastery of precognition(coupled with Jedi force sense) Happy Dance

ares834
Hmm?

WildBantha88
Lanoree Brock doggy styles bombs. love

Stigma
* Assuming this is Reborn!Krayt and OT Vader

Round 1. The duo takes down RotS Sids

Round 2. DE Sids might just pull the win..

Selenial
Sheev takes this one IMO.

Nargaroth
Sidious stomps and speedblitzes them both.

Stigma
I'm not sure RotS Sids can take both of them at once. I place Reborn!Krayt just under RotS Sidious and above Dooku, while Vader is also more powerful in the force than Dooku.

Force-wise they are too much for him. In sabers he has a clear edge, but all-out should go to the team IMHO, even if barely.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Selenial
Sheev takes this one IMO.
thumb up He kills them while he tells them his real name.

Marco1907
Krayt has better chance, Vader get stomps by lightning, then Sidious beats Krayt or speedblitzses.

I don't know why but I really like this stomp ;

8XN3p5nubFE

carthage
The Emperor SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Q99
Originally posted by Marco1907
Krayt has better chance, Vader get stomps by lightning, then Sidious beats Krayt or speedblitzses.

Let me note that in the movie, Vader was already wounded, had exposed circuitry, normally he'd have a lightsaber to block, or even hand (his trick with the blaster bolts in ESB shows he can do energy absorption), ate a fair amount of lightning and not just a quick zap, even so took a good while to die, and I think both these two are beyond the level where anyone'll speedblitz them.

Vader didn't die just from lightning being thrown at him, he died from being in a really poor position to defend against lightning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.