Dracula (Untold) vs. Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
Scenario 1:

They attack Dracula at his Castle, no prep for the Avengers

Scenario 2:

Dracula backed by 100 vampires

Time Immemorial
Avengers win

Trackz
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Avengers win

I'm pretty sure Cap, Widow, and Hawkeye get instantly turned/killed.

Dracula seemed to have weather powers nearly equal to that of thors, and his combat speed was faster than all of their's.

I could see them maybe taking the first, but don't really see how they take the second, especially if they bite hulk.

Dr Will Hatch
Avengers: "We made more money than you're EVER going to earn at the box office."

Dracula: *Steps into sunlight and immolates himself*.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Trackz
I'm pretty sure Cap, Widow, and Hawkeye get instantly turned/killed.

Dracula seemed to have weather powers nearly equal to that of thors, and his combat speed was faster than all of their's.

I could see them maybe taking the first, but don't really see how they take the second, especially if they bite hulk.

Yes, and that leaves Hulk, Thor and Ironman.

Bites will not hurt those 3.

It be a good fight but Iron Man is a huge factor with Tri Beams, that could instantly wipe out the hundred vamps and Drake.

Trackz
Yes, and that leaves Hulk, Thor and Ironman.

Bites will not hurt those 3.

It be a good fight but Iron Man is a huge factor with Tri Beams, that could instantly wipe out the hundred vamps and Drake.

Why wouldn't Hulk be affected by a bite? Especially considering it's based on magic in this universe and not a virus? Turning the hulk would be an insta-win for Dracula.

Also ironman struggled in combat with Whiplash, and Dracula and the other vampires are MUCH faster. I don't think there's anyone that they've faced that has Dracula's combat speed.

I think we can give Thor the benefit of the doubt that the bite wouldn't hurt him, even though vampire bites have messed with asgardians in the comics, we'll assume Thor has more protection against magic.

Time Immemorial
Why wouldn't Hulk be affected by a bite? Especially considering it's based on magic in this universe and not a virus? Turning the hulk would be an insta-win for Dracula.

Also ironman struggled in combat with Whiplash, and Dracula and the other vampires are MUCH faster. I don't think there's anyone that they've faced that has Dracula's combat speed.

I think we can give Thor the benefit of the doubt that the bite wouldn't hurt him, even though vampire bites have messed with asgardians in the comics, we'll assume Thor has more protection against magic.

Hulks skin is extremely hard to peirce and his gamma radiation exposure and healing factor over rides that bite, also the bite was not shown to turn people, that killed people, not turned them. To turn the Main Vamp/Dracula had to give their blood to the human to drink.

Trackz
Hulks skin is extremely hard to peirce and his gamma radiation exposure and healing factor over rides that bite, also the bite was not shown to turn people, that killed people, not turned them. To turn the Main Vamp/Dracula had to give their blood to the human to drink. Hulk hasn't gone up against magic though. It's a huge assumption to say he wouldn't be turned.

You're right, I forgot that people needing to willingly drink blood though.

I'm trying to place where Dracula's power level is in that movie. I feel like he's slightly below Thor level.

KingD19
Could Vlad not have blood pre-drained so he can just toss it in Hulk's mouth? From what you guys are saying he's more than fast enough, and Hulk's mouth is pretty much permanently open to some degree.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Could Vlad not have blood pre-drained so he can just toss it in Hulk's mouth? From what you guys are saying he's more than fast enough, and Hulk's mouth is pretty much permanently open to some degree.

Why would he do this? Hulk will just even be more mindless and kill him even if he pre drained, preped and pulled this off. The person has to sit there and drink blood.

KingD19
As I said I haven't seen the movie yet. I wasn't aware being turned makes you mindless. I assumed it was like most vampire culture. The vampire is bidden to his master to some degree.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
As I said I haven't seen the movie yet. I wasn't aware being turned makes you mindless. I assumed it was like most vampire culture. The vampire is bidden to his master to some degree.

When you see it well talk.

NewGuy01
Lol.

Thor, Hulk, and likely Stark solo.

Trackz
Why would he do this? Hulk will just even be more mindless and kill him even if he pre drained, preped and pulled this off. The person has to sit there and drink blood. he would have a thirst for blood, so he'd definitely attack the nearest humans.

Trackz
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Lol.

Thor, Hulk, and likely Stark solo.

I dunno. thor is stronger, but Dracula is much faster than any of the avengers and his weather control rivals thors.

Trackz
Also, for scenario 1, give Dracula an adamantium sword, scenario 2 is the same.

If you give him a way to put down the more powerful avengers, i think his speed wins out more often than not.

Time Immemorial
he would have a thirst for blood, so he'd definitely attack the nearest humans. ..

Again..

How is Vlad turning him into a vampire?

StealthRanger
Didn't Iron Man dodge a tank shell? And Thor>>

Mjolnir is also Mach triple digits. Thor could solo by flying and tossing Mjolnir at 'em

Trackz

Again..

How is Vlad turning him into a vampire? i was just addressing your point that it wouldnt be beneficial to turn hulk.

Trackz
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Didn't Iron Man dodge a tank shell? And Thor>>

Mjolnir is also Mach triple digits. Thor could solo by flying and tossing Mjolnir at 'em

none of ironman's opponents have had super human combat speed. he struggled whiplash, killian was going blow for blow with him with no super speed. dracula would be far and away faster than ironman in combat. same goes for thor, who can fly quickly, but doesn't touch dracula's combat speed.

dracula's healing is also much better. he healed from being incinerated twice.

wakkawakkawakka
Thor wins this for the Avengers. Not sure on Hulk's contribution to this battle but Dracula would absolutely murder the rest the team.

Estacado
Biting someone wont turn them into a vampire.
Making them drink a vampire's blood however does.

theTANTALIZER
Also, Hulk's gamma blood would be poison if those vamps can pierce his hide.Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Hulks skin is extremely hard to peirce and his gamma radiation exposure and healing factor over rides that bite, also the bite was not shown to turn people, that killed people, not turned them. To turn the Main Vamp/Dracula had to give their blood to the human to drink.

Trackz
Originally posted by theTANTALIZER
Also, Hulk's gamma blood would be poison if those vamps can pierce his hide. theres really nothing to prove that. even in the comics, people with radioactive blood can and have been turned.

Estacado
Wonder what would that super batswarm fist do to big guys like Thor ,Hulk.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Estacado
Wonder what would that super batswarm fist do to big guys like Thor ,Hulk.

Thunderclap from Hulk and Lighting from Thor should handle it pretty easy.

StealthRanger
Or mini missile spam from Iron Man

maxivitopowe
theres really nothing to prove that. even in the comics, people with radioactive blood can and have been turned.

Irradiated blood killed Stan Lee

juggerman
Nothing showed he died

StealthRanger
none of ironman's opponents have had super human combat speed. he struggled whiplash, killian was going blow for blow with him with no super speed. dracula would be far and away faster than ironman in combat. same goes for thor, who can fly quickly, but doesn't touch dracula's combat speed.

Circular logic

Define "incinerated" if you will, what state was he reduced to?

Trackz
Circular logic

Define "incinerated" if you will, what state was he reduced to? thats not circular logic at all. All two of ironmans bigger enemies were able to contest him in a fight despite not having above average speed. Ironman has never demonstrated above average combat speed. Dracula is significantly faster as he has displayed superhuman combat speed.

From a lifeless husk.

You should probably watch the movie.

StealthRanger
thats not circular logic at all. All two of ironmans bigger enemies were able to contest him in a fight despite not having above average speed. Ironman has never demonstrated above average combat speed.

No, it kind of is. "Well these guys tagged him so he must not be that fast"

Ever occurred to you that maybe those ****ers are simply fast enough to match him. hm?

Anyhow, again, I believe Iron Man dodged a tank shell

Also lolcombatspeedfallacy

Trackz
No, it kind of is. "Well these guys tagged him so he must not be that fast"

Ever occurred to you that maybe those ****ers are simply fast enough to match him. hm?

Also lolcombatspeedfallacy

...that's not at all what circular reasoning is. make you should look it up?

Either way, ironman has never fought anyone with super human speed. whiplash is and out of shape dude with laser whips for hands. no character has ever needed superhuman speed to match ironman. he's been in four movies at this point and lacks any real combat speed feats and has absolutely nothing to put him on par with dracula, who in one movie displayed speed that no hero in the MCU has displayed.

KingD19
be those ****ers are simply fast enough to match him. hm?

Tony was also shot out of the sky by a tank shell.

StealthRanger
...that's not at all what circular reasoning is. make you should look it up?

Either way, ironman has never fought anyone with super human speed. whiplash is and out of shape dude with laser whips for hands. no character has ever needed superhuman speed to match ironman. he's been in four movies at this point and lacks any real combat speed feats and has absolutely nothing to put him on par with dracula, who in one movie displayed speed that no hero in the MCU has displayed.

Or maybe they're just fast to the point where they can tango, maybe that idea eluded you, along with the whole powerscaling conept

And again, lolcombatspeedfallacy

Trackz
Or maybe they're just fast to the point where they can tango, maybe that idea eluded you, along with the whole powerscaling conept

And again, lolcombatspeedfallacy except we know their abilities. we know whiplash has no superhuman abilities. we know none of them have superhuman feats. the burden of proof is on you to show that they have super human speed because none of them have demonstrated it. no one in the MCU. mooreover, we saw tony stark dodge whiplash's attacks without his suit. we know there was no super speed involved with their fight.

your argument is literally we don't know that they're not fast, so maybe everyone's fast. it's ridiculous.

the point is, dracula's speed feat of killing several soldiers in the time it took a sword to fall to the ground is immensely better than anything anyone in the MCU has shown. Since he has the better speed feat, for the intents of this forum debate, he is faster because none of the characters on the avengers have shown anything close to that.

KingD19
We also know he killed 1,000 men in just a few hours using nothing but melee attacks and still a fledgling with his powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.