Hancock and Superman (Cavill) vs Avengers and X-men with Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theTANTALIZER
Hancock and Superman Jumps to Avenger's and Xmen's Earth. SHIELD alerts Avengers and Xmen with Magneto to take out Hancock and Superman. Note..Kyrptonite does not exist in this world.

Lestov16
Hancock and Supes rapestomp

Impediment
Originally posted by Lestov16

marwash22
either could solo

NemeBro
If neither are bloodlusted Xavier could use his telepathy to halt them and do things to them (I can't remember what offensive uses he had for telepathy to be honest, but if he has none the enemy team won't be able to hurt them enough to put them down before Xavier stops holding them).

marwash22
he made Sabretooth turn against Magneto... 'bout all i can remember.

KingD19
He needed Cerebro to kill all the humans, but I'm assuming he could do a more limited form of that.

However with the speed that the Supermen move, I think it'd be pointless. Remember Hancock can blitz if he feels like it(Bank scene). And Clark can as well.

Or they could just sit back and summon tornadoes and heat vision.

marwash22
yeah, they're too fast.

but let's say Xavier holds either of them, Hulk and Thor (the strongest people on the other side) aren't strong enough to hurt them.

Silent Master
What about the move he used to freeze large groups of people?

KingD19
The Mall Freeze is a valid point, but it also should be pointed out that he could barely hold Shaw. True it was a less skilled Xavier, but it was more about Shaw's actual power resisting him even without the helmet.

There's no guarantee his telepathy will even work on an alien mind like Hancock's. Or angelic mind or whatever he is.

Lestov16
It's been brought up in past threads that there is no reason to think mutant TP can work on extraterrestrials.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Silent Master
What about the move he used to freeze large groups of people?

Comparing freezing weak humans to aliens and gods...right....

wallman77
Originally posted by marwash22
but let's say Xavier holds either of them, Hulk and Thor (the strongest people on the other side) aren't strong enough to hurt them.

drunk

Hancock maybe, kal..lol

thor's blows from mjolnir send shockwaves that can break concrete, hulk has mean a str8 right...don't tell me they cant hurt clark.

they by no means win but that's a nonsense statement.
credibility breaker type statement

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by wallman77
drunk

Hancock maybe, kal..lol

thor's blows from mjolnir send shockwaves that can break concrete, hulk has mean a str8 right...don't tell me they cant hurt clark.

credibility breaker type statement

If Kal's equals could not put him down, how could Hulk or Thor? The hammer failed to put anyone of note down for a TKO other then frost giants. To boot Hancock is here, which could no sell possibly as much as Kal.

Placidity
List X-men roster.

Psychotron
The Avengers and X-men get assf*cked without lube.

StealthRanger
Roster wouldn't matter. Team 1 stomps, almost worthy of a bolostomp award even

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Psychotron
The Avengers and X-men get assf*cked without lube.

Hancock shoves each of their heads up each of their asses.

Originally posted by StealthRanger

Lool, truth.

laughing

Placidity
Originally posted by StealthRanger

You mean including every "X-man" or every mutant? Not sure what OP meant.

Psychotron
The OP can include every mutant on the planet and it still won't matter. Which mutant could even hurt Superman or Hancock?

Placidity
The OP can include every mutant on the planet and it still won't matter. Which mutant could even hurt Superman or Hancock?

For example Dark Phoenix, Wolverine, Xavier could potentially hurt Hancock. But its not about any single mutant.

If I had to create a team to take the duo down:

Telepathy:

1. Dark Phoenix
2. Professor X
3. Emma Frost
4. Jason Stryker
5. Jean Grey

Should be able to mind rape anyone.

Main Attack Force:

1. Dark Phoenix
2. Apocalypse (given only TK feats)
3. Magneto
4. Shaw (Team Amped by Cyclops/Havok/Sunspot/Gambit/Pyro)
5. Juggernaut
6. Rogue (Absorbed everyone's powers)
7. Deadpool
8. Wolverine
9. Lady Deathstrike
10. Sunspot (Hancock a little vulnerable to heat?)
11. Havok
12. Agent Zero (Adamantium Bullets - guided by Magneto)
13. Silver Samurai
14. Colossus (physical integrity supported by Magneto)

Support (aid other mutants in attack or avoid death):

1. Blink
2. Azazel
3. Nightcrawler
4. Quicksilver
5. Shadowcat
6. Ink (make Hancock throw up)
7. John Wraith

Distractions / Human Shields

- Every other mutant on the Earth - lets say 1 million (gross underestimate).
- Job is to distract the opponent or to take hits for the important players.

X-men Universe stomps.

NemeBro
It's been brought up in past threads that there is no reason to think mutant TP can work on extraterrestrials. Hancock is physiologically and anatomically human though, even if Clark isn't.

He can get drunk and actually becomes a normal human if around his wife.

Superman tbh is so close to human (In fact, arguably more-so than some mutants) that I doubt that would matter.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Placidity
For example Dark Phoenix, Wolverine, Xavier could potentially hurt Hancock. But its not about any single mutant.

Telepathy:

1. Dark Phoenix
2. Professor X
3. Emma Frost
4. Jason Stryker
5. Jean Grey

Main Attack Force:

1. Dark Phoenix
3. Magneto
5. Juggernaut
7. Deadpool
8. Wolverine
9. Lady Deathstrike
11. Havok
13. Silver Samurai

1. Blink
2. Azazel
3. Nightcrawler
4. Quicksilver
5. Shadowcat
7. John Wraith

X-men Universe stomps.

Xmen's Earth, I think he is referring to the X-Men + Magneto as he is not considered X-Men Team proper.

Not every mutant on earth.

Psychotron

Telepathy:

1. Dark Phoenix
2. Professor X
3. Emma Frost
4. Jason Stryker
5. Jean Grey

Main Attack Force:

1. Dark Phoenix
3. Magneto
5. Juggernaut
7. Deadpool
8. Wolverine
9. Lady Deathstrike
11. Havok
13. Silver Samurai

1. Blink
2. Azazel
3. Nightcrawler
4. Quicksilver
5. Shadowcat
7. John Wraith

X-men Universe stomps.

Well, under those circumstances the mutants would win simply because there's so many. But I would argue that Hancock and Superman can take the team you made with moderate effort. Assuming Superman and Hancock are serious, they can blitz the telepaths fairly easily and take out or bfr any serious threat before the opposing team has a chance to react. Also, I don't think Rogue can absorb everyone's powers at once.

Placidity
Well, under those circumstances the mutants would win simply because there's so many. But I would argue that Hancock and Superman can take the team you made with moderate effort. Assuming Superman and Hancock are serious, they can blitz the telepaths fairly easily and take out or bfr any serious threat before the opposing team has a chance to react. Also, I don't think Rogue can absorb everyone's powers at once.

If they target the telepaths at the get go, that implies prep and knowledge.

There is so much prep/planning the X-men could unleash, but a super simple counter would just have Shadowcat keep the telepaths intangible, or teleport them around. Or have Phoenix and Apocalypse erect a TK barrier. I'm sure they can be more creative.

Depending on how far they start off (100m standard?), I think telepathy would take effect before Superman/Han can reach them. Assuming that is their intention as soon as the battle starts.

Yea, Rogue probably couldn't absorb everyone, but she doesn't need to. Quicksilver + Shaw would probably be enough.

Interesting question - can Dark Phoenix or Apocalypse hold Superman/Han (either one) in place with TK?

I think Apocalypse could do it.

Weight of the Great Pyramid of Giza = 5,955,000 tons.

The one in the film probably not that big? I have no idea, but that's still crazy. And he looks pretty casual about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EywrnmHS73o

Psychotron
If they target the telepaths at the get go, that implies prep and knowledge.

There is so much prep/planning the X-men could unleash, but a super simple counter would just have Shadowcat keep the telepaths intangible, or teleport them around. Or have Phoenix and Apocalypse erect a TK barrier. I'm sure they can be more creative.

Depending on how far they start off (100m standard?), I think telepathy would take effect before Superman/Han can reach them. Assuming that is their intention as soon as the battle starts.

Yea, Rogue probably couldn't absorb everyone, but she doesn't need to. Quicksilver + Shaw would probably be enough.

Interesting question - can Dark Phoenix or Apocalypse hold Superman/Han (either one) in place with TK?

I think Apocalypse could do it.

Weight of the Great Pyramid of Giza = 5,955,000 tons.

The one in the film probably not that big? I have no idea, but that's still crazy. And he looks pretty casual about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EywrnmHS73o

I was under the impression that characters had some basic knowledge? Otherwise I could see the supermen just battering their way through everyone at super speed. That could take out the telepaths + the other glass cannons, and I don't think Kitty can make everyone intangible at the same time, or if she could even make one person intangible in time if Superman and Hancock start with a blitz.

We don't know if telepathy would even work on them, Clark is an alien and Hancock is a god/angel/whatever. Not to mention that Superman has a strong mental fortitude in the comics.

Did Rogue ever absorb more than one person's power in the movies? I can't remember.

I don't think they could hold either of them. That Pyramid feat was impressive, but I don't think it will be enough. Superman's World Engine and Singularity feats are more impressive IMO, and the way Hancock casually stopped that train without even flinching is uber.

marwash22
drunk

Hancock maybe, kal..lol

credibility breaker type statement no expression

lol... concrete.

by feats, neither of them could even make Kal move.

wallman77
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
If Kal's equals could not put him down, how could Hulk or Thor? The hammer failed to put anyone of note down for a TKO other then frost giants. To boot Hancock is here, which could no sell possibly as much as Kal.

I never said they k'o Clark. but the dude said they cant HURT him. and I never disagreed about hancock

wallman77
no expression

lol... concrete.

by feats, neither of them could even make Kal move.

with all the noise that was made abou8t the kryptonian punches making shockwaves, I merely stated thor's were even more impressive even breaking concrete around him. clearly mjolnir could rattle him enough to take him off his feet. right ...hulk couldn't make Clark move, stay smokin that purp buddy come back and talk when you come back down doh

anyway hancock is just too much. team1 takes it

marwash22
yeah, I'm high, high on factual facts.

Kal wouldn't even acknowledge their existence. Mjolnir would probably break into pieces if Thor got the opportunity to hit Kal with it.

wallman77
yeah, I'm high, high on factual facts.

Kal wouldn't even acknowledge their existence. Mjolnir would probably break into pieces if Thor got the opportunity to hit Kal with it.

unless clark weighs more than a leviathan, kal is acknowledging a hulk right str8

>yea im high on actual facts
>proceds to state none facts about mjlolnir breaking

Autism Awareness

marwash22
you know i was phucking with you, right?

my initial post was serious, neither Thor or Hulk can hurt Superman... the rest was hyperbole/trolling 'cause you clearly wanted to be in an argument since you too agree that Superman and Hancock win but decided for some reason to nit pick an irrelevant detail.

Robtard
If Xavier's TP works on the Superman and Hancock, they're doomed. Without it, they beat everyone to death or punch the ones they can't kill into orbit.

Sidenote: Dark Phoenix can affect down to the molecular level, so she might be able to just disintegrate or transmute them.

marwash22
no limits fallacy, rob. We never saw her disintegrate anything above steel (what i assume to be the toughest substance within the buildings she vape'd)

KuRuPT Thanosi
It's been brought up in past threads that there is no reason to think mutant TP can work on extraterrestrials.

What on God's Green earth are you talking about? Xavier has TP'd various ET's in Marvel... Pretty much most characters in Marvel are from different races of people... Doesn't stop... Xavier or Moondragon or Mantis from having no issue TPing people all across comics. Yet, somehow that doesn't count?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
What on God's Green earth are you talking about? Xavier has TP'd various ET's in Marvel... Pretty much most characters in Marvel are from different races of people... Doesn't stop... Xavier or Moondragon or Mantis from having no issue TPing people all across comics. Yet, somehow that doesn't count?

Not in the movies he has not.

COME AND GET ME, BOY!

Robtard
no limits fallacy, rob. We never saw her disintegrate anything above steel (what i assume to be the toughest substance within the buildings she vape'd)

Nope.com

In the director's cut: we see her transmute a cup into pure energy. I also said "might" based on that feat, mouth.

****ing mouth mouthing off again.

marwash22
shit got cut from the film.

that argument is loose butthole, rob.

Psychotron
unless clark weighs more than a leviathan, kal is acknowledging a hulk right str8

>yea im high on actual facts
>proceds to state none facts about mjlolnir breaking

Autism Awareness

Yo, are you greentexting outside of 4chan? That's autism right there.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Robtard
Nope.com

In the director's cut: we see her transmute a cup into pure energy. I also said "might" based on that feat, mouth.

****ing mouth mouthing off again.

Hm, that could actually be a fairly powerful feat, when did she do this?

Though yeah, disintergration requires energy, though not sure if she could generate enough to harm Superman. Not sure about Hancock though, meh, Hancock

StealthRanger

Telepathy:

1. Dark Phoenix
2. Professor X
3. Emma Frost
4. Jason Stryker
5. Jean Grey

Main Attack Force:

1. Dark Phoenix
3. Magneto
5. Juggernaut
7. Deadpool
8. Wolverine
9. Lady Deathstrike
11. Havok
13. Silver Samurai

1. Blink
2. Azazel
3. Nightcrawler
4. Quicksilver
5. Shadowcat
7. John Wraith

X-men Universe stomps.

Well if we're talking about every named mutant at once, let alone the entire verse, then yeah Supes and Hancock would lose since they're fighting the enemy on their home turf (and I don't see why they'd all be in the same place at once due to homefield) and the sheer variety of hax they have. Another verse to back them, then yeah

theTANTALIZER
Well, what if Hancock destroys the moon or if Superman decides to enter the core of earth and destroysit. I find no mutant capable of stopping them.

RJ 2.0

KateyKiller666
I think if Handcock and Superman worked together(which I can't imagine happening), they could probably beat avengers and x-men, but Thor's a freakin' god. Soyeah

KingD19
Why wouldn't they work together? Hancock by the end of the movie was a much better guy and had no problem being a team player or sacrificing himself to save his friends. And Clark's the nicest guy ever.

Also Superman and Hancock both have feats that outshine pretty much anything Thor did. Hancock is also a God. And Superman may as well be.

Silent Master
Wasn't Hancock an angel?

Not that it really matters as being called a god or angel isn't really a feat, it's just a title/name.

KingD19
Hancock: You and I...
Mary Embrey: You and I what?
Hancock: ...we're the same.
Mary Embrey: No. I'm stronger.
Hancock: Really?
Mary Embrey: Oh yeah.
Hancock: Who are we?
Mary Embrey: Gods, angels... Different cultures call us by different names. Now all of a sudden it's superhero.
Hancock: Are there more of us?
Mary Embrey: There were. They all died. It's just the two of us.

Robtard
Doesn't really matter what he is, his feats stand as shown.

On a side note, rumors of a Hancock 2 happening are still there.

KingD19
I know. I was pointing out that the title of "God" doesn't mean anything. Hancock's called a God just like Thor is, but Hancock has better feats plain and simple. He could even arguably stand against Thor when it comes to tornadoes/winds since he could summon them. Mary's department was lightning and stuff.

Hancock 2 yes.

marwash22
we need that 'cock in our lives.

Psychotron
Hancock's train feat is probably the best strength and durability feat in a superhero movie after Superman lifting the k-nite island.

marwash22
3rd if you count Magneto's bridge feat. it's not a physical strength feat exactly, but it's a lifting feat nonetheless

StealthRanger
It's a feat of his magnetic powers, not physical strength, which is what Psychotron was referring to

marwash22
which is also what i said.

StealthRanger
.... then why mention it?

KingD19
Why point out it was a magnetic manipulation feat and not a strength feat when he did so himself in his post?

marwash22
3rd if you count Magneto's bridge feat. it's not a physical strength feat exactly, but it's a lifting feat nonetheless

StealthRanger
Originally posted by KingD19
Why point out it was a magnetic manipulation feat and not a strength feat when he did so himself in his post?

Because Psychotron was clearly referring to physical strength feats, not feats performed due to some form of energy manipulation

Hence why mentioning Magneto's feat was, completely pointless

marwash22
http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/comeon.png

KingD19
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3208687741/fa6b60bd0fe7467f819283a0dcf3a0e2.jpeg

Psychotron
Yeah, I meant physical strength. The bridge feat was extremely impressive, I think Hancock could probably replicate it through raw strength, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.