Satele Shan vs Darth Maul (Sabers Only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Saberstaffs only. Who takes it?

Emperordmb
Maul takes this one. Satele's good, but not that good.

FreshestSlice
lol

Marco1907
which maul ? tpm wins, tcw stomps

Selenial
Maul

Arhael
Satele is pretty much featless. Malgus was a worthy one but he disarmed her rather easily.

WildBantha88
"To the sith combat was an artform, to the grandmaster it seemed like life itself"

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Maul takes this one. Satele's good, but not that good.

Agreed, she'd win in a normal fight Via Force Powers.

Also, this thread has been done before lol

NewGuy01
All threads have been done before.

carthage
Maul

WildBantha88
Originally posted by NewGuy01
All threads have been done before. my dick is a thread that hasn't been done before!! confused

Emperordmb
Originally posted by WildBantha88
my dick is a thread that hasn't been done before!! confused
I'm pretty sure Intrepid's done something like that before with one of his socks.

WildBantha88
oh....

NewGuy01
Originally posted by WildBantha88
my dick is a thread that hasn't been done before!! confused

Jack.

ILS
Why are there so many people jumping to extremes in this thread? Satele isn't featless, and Malgus hasn't disarmed her easily (at least not in her more experienced incarnations), and no iteration of Maul stomps her.

As for my opinion, in a pure duel Maul wins decisively, he just has better dueling and physical feats. In an all out fight, Satele would beat TPM Maul due to a lack of Force showings on his part, but TCW Maul would win. He's powerful enough to hold his own against Satele, and he's still the better duelist with even better strength and speed than his TPM counterpart. Even if Satele could throw her weight around telekinetically, it's hardly going to matter. Throwing Maul into a wall isn't going to end the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.