The Matrix Revolution

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Hey whats the possible plot going to be in this? Wont it end in Reloaded or what? Thanks all opinions are welcomed.

Ushgarak
Reloaded ends very suddenly, so I hear. They will flow into each other like the LOTR films.

BackFire349
yes, its because the two movies were originally slated to be 1 long movie. but they broke it up into 2 movies, which is why this one will end very abpruptly.

dgpeslis
I read the issue of time with the matrix reloaded on the front and it told you most of the plot line of reloaded and how it ended. i am not going to tell but it does end abruptly. judging by that ending revolutions will be a lot about realizing the truth

Tevesh
all i know is that there's nothing like physics defying bullet time super cool kung fu action mixed with a lot of philosophy. this movie is gonna be awesome

Captain REX
Definitely.

Matrix Revolution...me and my dad (who's a history teacher of sorts) made up something funny about that...

George Washington as Neo. General Cornwallis as Agent Smith.

George Washington did defy bullet time, in a sense. People were firing at him like mad and all of the bullets when by him. There was a hole in his coat, but that was all. No wounds or anything.

Tevesh
i remember something of that sort. during the french and indian war, didn't he almost die like 30 times or something? i remember my 8th grade teacher saying that that 3 of his horses died, but he didn't

also, i'm gonna be seein the matrix reloaded tonight at 12:45AM....when i get back...i'll let you guys know how it was

odin
I had heard that they were doing a prequal......

That "revelations" reffered to the realization that there world wasnt real.... and attempting to break out of it...... and rescue others.... etc...

And/Or... about the one that Morpheus talked about.... "there was once one who could bend the matrix to his will... blah blah..."

ehh... i dunno... too tired....
but..... yeah ..... heard about a prequal... anyone else heard anything??.... or what do you think about what i said (above)

finti
heard the Times blew some secrets in their review about this film

Ushgarak
It's Revolution, not revelation. As in rebellion.

jonno
the plot is that an agent comes back and he can make copies of himself. Zion is now 4 the taking and people r battling it out 4 it. smile big grin

jonno
the plot is that an agent comes back and he can make copies of himself. Zion is now 4 the taking and people r battling it out 4 it.

Jimmy2Fingers
I thought revolutions was a prequel? so when it comes out in november its actually the movie right after reloadeD? also i just got back from reloaded...it kicked ass, but ended real quick

GordonSkywalker
So will Matrix Revolution be the last in this series or what? I heard it was going to be a trilogy so I was wondering if they would crank them things out every year or something. I think Revolution comes out in November.

mag854s
A friend of mine thinks there's 2 neos in the ned of reloaded. is this true?

razorrex10
i don't think there is 2 neos it's jsut the way that he could well i'm not going to tell you but he could do the same thing in the matrix with bullets as in what i won't tell u in the real world...i'm leaving you here

GordonSkywalker
In other words I think he is saying you need to go see the film. That way you can see for yourself what happens.

mag854s
ok -- i saw it -- & i see what you're saying. but the other guy in the stretcher in the last 2 seconds of the movie - who was he?? I'm confused.

BackFire349
neo will kick some more people using computer animation since keanu reaves doesnt have the skill or intelegence to lift his leg other then to piss.

Augeybana
He was a Agent Smith that was the only survior of Zion that was the other person remember he was about to stab Neo in the back.

eatmik
Was he the last survivor of Zion? I think he was the last survivor of the military action to stop the approach of the sentinals. The sentinals have yet to reach Zion when Reloaded ended.

Tevesh
five ships got ambushed or some such when they were protecting the pipelines, and he was on one of those 5 ships. those ships got the living crap beat out of them. he was the only survivor

chico23
They were doing a counter-strike.

Captain REX
...and everything got screwed up.

Shit, that movie was tight! Makes the first one look like Luke Skywalker trying to figure out how to pull his lightsaber to him while Darth Maul is stabbing a Master through the gut.

It's disturbing about Neo being the Sixth One and that Zion has been destroyed 5 times already.

I have a Jewish friend who was pointing out how many Jewish things are in the Matrix. The only thing I remember is that Zion is a Jewish name.

thelotrlovr15
Revolutions comes out Movember 6th

thelotrlovr15
can someone tell me what the hell happens?

odin
Overall i think it was an excelent movie.....cool
Interesting how Morpheus took on even more of a preacher role reguarding the prophecy and "the one"

FLIPMODE
Well it's not that he was just the only survivor, he sabotaged that ship.

Plus it does'nt look like he has any of the agent powers, or else Neo would be dead by now. So

Dexx
good movie....definitley worthy of the first. finally saw the bootleg today...but i can't wait for it to hit the cinemas..to see the good quality version.
november 6th?...that's a tad late...oh well.

I justs didn't catch this from the first one...when the hell did tank die???

Tevesh
well, i was thinking that myself, and i believe it's because in the first one, he was injured pretty bad by cypher, and as soon as neo came back from the matrix, the discharged the emp, knocking out all electrical units, including the hovercraft itself. remember, they didn't have time to turn everything off, so the hovercraft itself crapped out, including any medical facilities there. i'm guessing tank died from lack of medical care

Dexx
or the sentinels got to him (and i don't remember that)..either way..that's not exactly a detail. it should have been clear.
good movie, the rest...i loved that zion ship landing controll pannel. That white board with the operator buttoning around...just great!

Augeybana
Yeah glad I stayed though the credits of Reloaded to see the tralier of Revolutions.

chico23
I seen the Trailer looks like a little more gun play which I do enjoy! Tank was injured in the first film but at the end he was still ticking. Guess his injuries got the best of him?

jimbo3
I was wondering how Tank died as well. confused

Augeybana
Yeah I knew they fired the actor that played Tank but didn't he survived the first film.

Ushgarak
Yes he did. There is a very funny page somewhere that is the centre of the calls to bring him back or boycott the film.

Ah, here it is!

http://www.boycottthematrix.com/

Have a read. I bet none of the rest of you realised that without Marcus as Tank the film would have been shit, did you? Good job we have these sites here to tell us these things...

jimbo3
The fact that smith was able to go into the real world in some form and Neo stopping the sentinels pretty much tells me that the 'real world' has to be another computer reality.

When the leader of Zion whet down to the Engineering level with Neo he said that he didn't know how a lot of the stuff worked. If the 'real world' is another level of the matrix than mabe all that stuff can't actually exist in real life and they're are just programs.

What would the outside all of the matrix levels actually look like.

Myndon
The plot will probably be of them freeing everyone and/or destroying the matrix or even keeping it but under human control

Dexx
the movie wouldn't have been exactly shit..but i liked tank a lot. And if they fired him, they could have at least make up a story withing reloaded, explaining his death.

Augeybana
Yeah I thought when I saw the Trailer Link was a replacement for Tank but that sad he died.

Dexx
that's a big bug

Augeybana
really

Tevesh
Tank's style is what made him so cool. Link is more comical, and portrayed to be stupider and more unsure of himself. Tank was confindent and just plain awesome. Too bad he's not in these last two movies.

chico23
Last I heard he was suing the W brothers for breach of contract not to mention slander ect. I wish he was in the film but if you read the E news article I think he might be slightly off his rocker.

here's the link to that article. It also has some links to the Tank Coalition websites.

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,11831,00.html?eol.tkr

Tevesh
i heard that we get to find out what happened to tank in the revolutions

turin
well it is a trilogy, the final film comes out in november and as far as 2 neo's i havent heard anything but perhaps he gains the same ability Smith has.

Tevesh
I think smith is still exploring his new found freedom and powers. he'll soon figure out he can do a lot more than just copy himself

turin
absolutley, you know smith has to raise the stakes in the next film.

chico23
You know I like the movie ALOT, but i still don't think its as good as the first. I guess I was hoping for it to be like ESB (my fav of the SW trilogy). Empire stood alone as a good movie whereas Reloaded, in my opinion, won't reach its full potential until Revolutions shines more light on it. Don't get me wrong. I will see Reloaded alot more times, but mainly because it leaves me hungry for more...

Captain REX
That's what it is supposed to do, Chico.

It's...it's...oh, what's that word again? I forgot...

Tevesh
damn cliffhangers!

chico23
...agreed.

Capt Dub
Does any one else think the character link was a little similar to jar jar binks. he did have all those stupid ass lines at the end. and he doesnt trust morpheous' judge ment. why not keep tank?

Ushgarak
They fired the actor.

kaos2003
thank

coolboarder98
What's the real deal with Tank? What "officially" happened to him? In the movie's plot I mean?

BEST TRINITY
Zee said rhat she losted two brother in Nab. We knows Dozer died but we never saw Tank died but that was the message the M2 tried to gave to us... that he died.

Neo8588
Well you suck MFer!

neo-generate
speaking of characters in upcoming matrix ive been told that the oracle has to die because apparently she dies in real life! of cancer!

masterofmatrix
there is a matrix 4 . for all info on it email me at : [email protected]

TheOnlyAnomaly
Look, i'll shed my ideas on this, and some answers thanks to a god damn helluva lot of looking.....

Neo.

As you may have noticed near the end of Reloaded, he stopped the Sentinels, and proclaimed "I can feel them". The architect did not want him to go out that door, when he did, he exited the matrix, and knew that it was a bomb flying at the Nebuchanezzar, when no-one else did. Somehow, in real earth, he has become "The One" in both worlds, his power has crossed over, and he can stop machines. But he needs to learn to control it before the diggers get near Zion.

Agent Smith.

After replicating himself into another real person, and not an Agent he exited the Matrix with a different identity. He was the only one who survived through the massacre of the 5 counter attacking ships.

The Architect.

The creator of the Matrix, the most confusing bastard on earth. (so to speak). And if you didn't notice, he wasn't at the source, it was control room, kind of. "The function of the One is now to return to the source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry, reinserting the prime program. " Neo hasn't returned to the source. Biggest Bullshitter.

The Oracle.

Told Neo that choices were already made, just needed to understand why he made them, and what he had made. Most importantly, where the hell did The Seraph take her?

Councillor.

He's a program that escaped the Matrix, Smith ain't the first. First of all, he has a voice that is the same as Hugo Weavings (Smith), Secondly... "I hate sleeping. I figured, I've slept the first eleven years of my life away, so now I'm just making up for it. " and earlier, Smith said this :- "Mr. Anderson. Because of you, I'm no longer an Agent of this system. Because of you, I'm unplugged. A new man, sort of speak- like you. Apparently free." How long had Agent Smith been in the Matrix?

Zion.

Nowhere in the film did it say that Zion had been destroyed, we got told it would be destroyed if Neo stepped through the door he did. Yes, 5 ships were destroyed, but Zion wasn't.

What I think will happen.

I'll probably be quite off the mark here, but nevermind. Agent Smith has learnt to replicate himself (check above), but take the looks of the others while outside the Matrix. If left to his own devices with Neo, what the hell do you think he's going to do? Thats where the 2 Neo's come in. The ending of the trilogy, comes down to a fight between Neo vs Neo (Smith), for the destruction of the Matrix or Zion, one has to go.

But mainly, remember this. Revolution, a full circle, to come back to where something began. Goodbye Matrix, welcome back all humans, Zion's going to take some growth spurts.

BEST TRINITY
Yes i think... If neos was captured hes gonna lose power but when trinity go to the rescur then hes gonna unite again and gained more power.

Or when Morph said that hes fighting for us maybe he was kind of infected and then he recovers abd fight( I think)

Bernie06
well.....i heard that the oracle ends up being bad at the end. she supposedly sets neo up and the china dude is also in on it but they die. i didnt hear anything bout them 2 neos or agent smith but that dude that was beside neo on the stretcher was meant to survive because he was the only outside connection smith had at de time it looks like outside the matrix. maybe he was even meant to be on the same ship as neo.....

AliasNeo15
The Oracle will take a different form. If u play Enter the Matrix, there is a different Oracle.

Scott Robb
BackFire349 wrote:

>yes, its because the two movies were originally slated to be 1 long >movie. but they broke it up into 2 movies, which is why this one will >end very abpruptly.

Hate to disagree with the moderator but I have always heard that it was TWO movies (and I can't see them shooting one 4 hour movie!).

I read about it in the trades shortly after Matrix came out and they said that he (Keanau) was shooting BOTH (two) sequels in Sydney, Australia.

Loved Reloaded though, great flick. I had read that the fight scene with
all the Agt. Smith's was COMPLETELY computer generated - excellent work!

Freeway scene was excellent as well. Geee, you don't suppose that Cadillac paid for product placement, do you? ;-)

The soundtrack kicks ass too! Bring on #3!!!

Scott

Scott Robb
BTW, where can I get some shades like Neo has?
What brand are they?

Tnx,
Scott

Godshinto
I have two things that I know most of you want I have both movies on one CD both DVD Quality and I have the trailer for Revolution at the end of the second Movie

Scott Robb
For Gordon Skywalker:

trilogy

n : a set of three literary or dramatic works related in subject or theme

Revolutions would be #3 (tri = 3) :-)

S.

Scott Robb
Originally posted by TheOnlyAnomaly
THEONLYANOMOLY:Look, i'll shed my ideas on this, and some answers thanks to a god damn helluva lot of looking.....

Neo.

As you may have noticed near the end of Reloaded, he stopped the Sentinels, and proclaimed "I can feel them". The architect did not want him to go out that door, when he did, he exited the matrix, and knew that it was a bomb flying at the Nebuchanezzar, when no-one else did. Somehow, in real earth, he has become "The One" in both worlds, his power has crossed over, and he can stop machines. But he needs to learn to control it before the diggers get near Zion.

But, it was the "Avatar Neo" (the projection of the "real" Neo) that encounters the Architect, not the physical Neo that's onboard the ship and the world he operates is not "real" (although if killed there, you really die).

Agent Smith

After replicating himself into another real person, and not an Agent he exited the Matrix with a different identity. He was the only one who survived through the massacre of the 5 counter attacking ships.

Yeah, I didn't really get the Smith thing. I mean, I don't understand: if he was a program, and not a human in the Matrix how did he become something "more"? IOW: How can the program, "wake up" and manipulate the projected reality?

I also don't understand why Smith, if no longer an agent, is still trying to whoop ass on Neo? If he was an Angent before, he shouldn't have emotions as a human would and wouldn't carry a grudge, would he?

The Architect

The creator of the Matrix, the most confusing bastard on earth. (so to speak). And if you didn't notice, he wasn't at the source, it was control room, kind of. "The function of the One is now to return to the source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry, reinserting the prime program. " Neo hasn't returned to the source. Biggest Bullshitter.

I noticed this as well. But, they didn't say "source code" and the programmer is the source so to speak, of the program.

Also of interest is that he says that this is the 5th iteration of Zion which must mean that THAT WORLD ALSO, is not "real"!

The Oracle.

Told Neo that choices were already made, just needed to understand why he made them, and what he had made. Most importantly, where the hell did The Seraph take her?

I think she's full of it. The Architect gave him the same line. Obviously the world can be manipulated and therefor, there is free-will. The Architects screens showed ALL probable decisions or realities and Neo "living" each so there is more than one path possible.

Councillor.

He's a program that escaped the Matrix, Smith ain't the first. First of all, he has a voice that is the same as Hugo Weavings (Smith), Secondly... "I hate sleeping. I figured, I've slept the first eleven years of my life away, so now I'm just making up for it. " and earlier, Smith said this :- "Mr. Anderson. Because of you, I'm no longer an Agent of this system. Because of you, I'm unplugged. A new man, sort of speak- like you. Apparently free." How long had Agent Smith been in the Matrix?

I really didn't notice the voice thing. Thinking back, I can't recall them being similar at all. On the second point, If he's slept for 11 years, that must mean that he's not a program! Smith is a program gone wile or unattached from the computer; very different (IMHO) than a human who's been woken up as all of the others in Neo's posse.

Zion.

Nowhere in the film did it say that Zion had been destroyed, we got told it would be destroyed if Neo stepped through the door he did. Yes, 5 ships were destroyed, but Zion wasn't.

What I think will happen.

I'll probably be quite off the mark here, but nevermind. Agent Smith has learnt to replicate himself (check above), but take the looks of the others while outside the Matrix. If left to his own devices with Neo, what the hell do you think he's going to do? Thats where the 2 Neo's come in. The ending of the trilogy, comes down to a fight between Neo vs Neo (Smith), for the destruction of the Matrix or Zion, one has to go.

But mainly, remember this. Revolution, a full circle, to come back to where something began. Goodbye Matrix, welcome back all humans, Zion's going to take some growth spurts.

How could he become real? For that matter, thre are already "two Neo's" - one on the ship and his projection.

HeIsTheOne
Smith fights for us

Scott Robb
One last thing:

How the heck is it that Neo can stop the Sentinals now or "know" that they had launched a bomb? Why is is so exhausting for him that he collapses after?

HURRY UP NOVEMBER!!!!

AliasNeo15
This is for everyone to hear. The architect represents the machines that created the machines in the very beginning. Have u ever talked to someone u know and they say something and its not true. What do u call that when it happens. OH. U call it a LIE. He lied. He knew that if Neo went through that door, The Matrix could be destroyed. Everything else, I will say later. Im tired and this philosophical BS is taking it out of me. I can explain myself better tomorrow. messed

AliasNeo15
I ment the machines that created the "Matrix". Take the first sentence out. U see how much I get tired of the Matrix Philosophy.

Godshinto
For all of you guys trying to figure it out. Neo finally figures out that they never left the Matrix in the first place all they did is go from one program to another. In the next movie revolution they will try to get out of the outer matrix which they believe is the real world. I've already seen the third one it's reallly really cool. For anyone that want's te third one on DVD will cost you $50 I have very few of them to go around. I also have them on VHS for $40. If you want them e-mail me at [email protected]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.