Big 7 -Vs- The Justice League Dark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Big 7

Bleeding Edge Iron Man
Pre-Criss Superman
White Lantern Rayner
Rune King Thor
Keeper Silver Surfer
Flash Wally West
WBHulk
Batman Beyond

Vs

The Justice League Dark

Constatine
Swamp-Thing
Etrigan
Pandora
Zauriel
Frankenstein
Deadman

Surtur
First of all I have to ask if this "Batman Beyond" you speak of is someone other then the cartoon? Just because you have like super amped up versions of most other people. I only ask because there are more potent forms of Batman that might fit in more. The Batman of the 853rd century, for instance.

I guess the next question is if characters with super speed get to actually use it? Since it seems to be a thing for some people here where characters with long established super speed don't use it and I don't know which side of that you fall on.

To be honest, the only person I'm not familiar with on the Dark team is Pandora. I'm pretty sure PC Superman can obliterate everyone else before they blink. Deadman of course is tricky, but I would think Rune King Thor should be able to come up with something for him?

Supermex
Originally posted by Surtur
First of all I have to ask if this "Batman Beyond" you speak of is someone other then the cartoon? Just because you have like super amped up versions of most other people. I only ask because there are more potent forms of Batman that might fit in more. The Batman of the 853rd century, for instance.

I guess the next question is if characters with super speed get to actually use it? Since it seems to be a thing for some people here where characters with long established super speed don't use it and I don't know which side of that you fall on.

To be honest, the only person I'm not familiar with on the Dark team is Pandora. I'm pretty sure PC Superman can obliterate everyone else before they blink. Deadman of course is tricky, but I would think Rune King Thor should be able to come up with something for him?

Yes super-speed is in effect..

Golgo might be able to answer your question about Pandora.. If he sees this he might chim in I hope.

This is Batman Terry McGinnis, but yup I understand what u mean about power levels.. I'll look into that if I make a new big7 thread down the road..

Thanks for the post.

Also I will allow auto-shielding if the character has the power to do so, like this it will off-set the super speed thing a little in hopes of a better thread battle.

carver9
Rune King Thor solos

Golgo13
WTH?

Supermex
Originally posted by Golgo13
WTH?

About what Carver said?

Golgo13
Weak JLD team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.