Dracula vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Round one

H2H Only

Round 2

Vlad the Impaler gets Gungir, well suited.

Thor get his hammer.

Round 3

Weather Manipulation Master

NewGuy01
Thor stomps him in.

Time Immemorial
All rounds?

Trackz
Thor wins round 1 because Thor's strength is much greater than his, even though his healing is better and he's much faster.

Dracula should win round 2.

Not sure whose weather manipulation is more impressive.

danielgamer
1 - Thor
2 - Thor
3 - Thor, not sure

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by danielgamer
1 - Thor
2 - Thor
3 - Thor, not sure

Drac is faster and equally as strong

Loki put up a fight with him.

What, did you see his weather mastery?

danielgamer
Originally posted by Time Immemorial

I do not think he's so fast, Thor can fly in New Mexico in seconds, and the fights against Loki, Thor was holding up. When Thor want to end a fight against Loki, he can end the fight quickly (e.g. StarTower in the Avengers)
Weather , I am not sure , but Thor did an F5 Hurricane in seconds in the fight against the Destroyer. With some time,Thor can make an even bigger and more dangerous Hurricane.

Psychotron
Flight speed =/= combat speed.

juggerman
Anyone that brings up Loki to assess Thor's fighting ability is blantantly ignoring context

Wei Phoenix

Loki also got tooled by Hulk whom Thor put up a great fight against.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Loki also got tooled by Hulk whom Thor put up a great fight against.

Loki vs Hulk was not a fight though.

juggerman
Loki vs Hulk was not a fight though.

Neither was Loki vs Thor

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by juggerman
Neither was Loki vs Thor

OK who wins the rounds?

Genesis-Soldier
i think dracula would fight more viciously then thor

KingD19
Dracula's definitely faster. And he should be sufficiently strong enough that Thor won't be able to ignore any solid hits(which will be many)

Not sure about Round 1, but the Dragon takes round 2. Round 3...hmmm, Dracula didn't do very much, but we saw he could casually make a massive storm and manipulate lightning with ease.

theTANTALIZER
I dont think drac can survive a blow from Thor. Drac has never fought someone as durable. Thor has taken punches from Hulk.

Trackz
Originally posted by theTANTALIZER
I dont think drac can survive a blow from Thor. Drac has never fought someone as durable. Thor has taken punches from Hulk. Thor's never fought someone as fast

TH3_V01D
http://i.minus.com/ibb6ZiKC549LGN.gif

Dracula destroys him

Robtard
Best still:

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/Untitled.png

FrothByte
Round 1: Thor will have his hands full. I don't think Drac is necessarily faster, but that bat trick of his will definitely make things difficult for Thor. Plus although I do think Thor is tougher and stronger, he doesn't have Drac's healing capabilities. I give the slight edge to Drac.

Round 2: Thor wins. Thor w/ mjolnir definitely has more attacks than Drac with gungir.

Round 3: I give this to Thor as well. I don't think Drac created that thunderstorm. It was created when he first drank blood, almost like it was just an after effect of him fully coming in to power. So the only direct weather manipulation he displays is separating clouds. Thor was able to start/stop rain at will (Drac needed hand gestures). Thor was also able to keep himself and Jane dry while it was raining everywhere else. Again without apparent effort. That's way more control than Drac showed.

Trackz
Originally posted by FrothByte
Round 1: Thor will have his hands full. I don't think Drac is necessarily faster, but that bat trick of his will definitely make things difficult for Thor. Plus although I do think Thor is tougher and stronger, he doesn't have Drac's healing capabilities. I give the slight edge to Drac.

Round 2: Thor wins. Thor w/ mjolnir definitely has more attacks than Drac with gungir.

Round 3: I give this to Thor as well. I don't think Drac created that thunderstorm. It was created when he first drank blood, almost like it was just an after effect of him fully coming in to power. So the only direct weather manipulation he displays is separating clouds. Thor was able to start/stop rain at will (Drac needed hand gestures). Thor was also able to keep himself and Jane dry while it was raining everywhere else. Again without apparent effort. That's way more control than Drac showed. dracula is definitely faster, the guy was killed ten soldiers or something before one soldiers sword had the time to hit the ground. insane speed that no one in marvel has shown yet.

also the thunder storm was following dracula as he walked towards the sultans camp, i dont know how you could think it wasn't him creating it.

danielgamer
why people bring Thor into the cage as a valid argument, when the cage was made for the Hulk. The same Hulk that stopped a space whale over 1000 tons with a punch. And Thor is miles above in terms of durability of Dracula.

theTANTALIZER
While Dracula fought an army, Thor fought Frost Giants. Drac can be physically be pierced by being stake in the heart. THOR'S hide way too durable and I don't think human weapons will harm Thor.

Dracula in themovie didnt show any full control or directionOriginally posted by Trackz
dracula is definitely faster, the guy was killed ten soldiers or something before one soldiers sword had the time to hit the ground. insane speed that no one in marvel has shown yet.

also the thunder storm was following dracula as he walked towards the sultans camp, i dont know how you could think it wasn't him creating it.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Trackz
dracula is definitely faster, the guy was killed ten soldiers or something before one soldiers sword had the time to hit the ground. insane speed that no one in marvel has shown yet.

Oh I have no doubt that the storm was created by his power, I just don't think he was controlling it. After all if you could control that kind of power why not just bombard your enemies with lightning? Bottom line is that the only time we see him actively controlling weather is when he separated the clouds. Not as impressive as Thor making lightning and rain at will.

As for the speed, that's nothing really new in the superhero world. Guys like Daredevil or even BW can take out multiple opponents before the opponents can move. Dracula himself took out multiple opponents while he was human, took them out fast enough that they barely had time to move. Drac didn't display super speed. Besides, lokinwas fast enough to catch an arrow.

Time Immemorial
While Dracula fought an army, Thor fought Frost Giants. Drac can be physically be pierced by being stake in the heart. THOR'S hide way too durable and I don't think human weapons will harm Thor.

Hence why I gave him Gungir. Because it can and will pierce him. Read OP.

Time Immemorial

Round 3: I give this to Thor as well. I don't think Drac created that thunderstorm. It was created when he first drank blood, almost like it was just an after effect of him fully coming in to power. So the only direct weather manipulation he displays is separating clouds. Thor was able to start/stop rain at will (Drac needed hand gestures). Thor was also able to keep himself and Jane dry while it was raining everywhere else. Again without apparent effort. That's way more control than Drac showed.

Round 1: We agree

Round 2: He has his unique weapon, he was known for being Vlad the Impaler and fighting the best with a spear. Adding Gungir as his spear how does he lose? He has a ranged weapon when it needs to be that he is extremely powerful.

Round 3: He was controling that storm many time, not talking about the first one he drank blood, but the last one when he fought his enemy, He brought a lightning storm to them. No he didn't use the lightning to kill everyone. That was the final fight and the producers are not going to have him spam mass AOE for a final battle. You have to remember this is and always will be Dracula and not a marvel move, that despite what you wanted to see, the directors have a different vision.

Trackz
Oh I have no doubt that the storm was created by his power, I just don't think he was controlling it. After all if you could control that kind of power why not just bombard your enemies with lightning? Bottom line is that the only time we see him actively controlling weather is when he separated the clouds. Not as impressive as Thor making lightning and rain at will.

As for the speed, that's nothing really new in the superhero world. Guys like Daredevil or even BW can take out multiple opponents before the opponents can move. Dracula himself took out multiple opponents while he was human, took them out fast enough that they barely had time to move. Drac didn't display super speed. Besides, lokinwas fast enough to catch an arrow.

I agree that Dracula is lacking precise feats, but that feat suggests he might be able to compete with thor there. I agree that Thor wins out due to more feats.

And did you see the movie? This was Dracula taking around ten guys before someones sword could fall to the ground. like it takes less than a full second for a dropped sword to hit the ground. that type of speed hasn't been demonstrated by anyone in the MCU.

Trackz

Dracula in themovie didnt show any full control or direction

how is him directing the storm not direction?

dracula can be be pierced by stakes because he has a magical weakness to them. it had nothing to do with durability. when the stake got close to him, the magical effect was so strong that his armor was disintegrating.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Trackz
how is him directing the storm not direction?

dracula can be be pierced by stakes because he has a magical weakness to them. it had nothing to do with durability. when the stake got close to him, the magical effect was so strong that his armor was disintegrating.

Truth

KingD19
Dracula was also extremely weakened due to being surrounded by probably millions of dollars worth of silver and being in very close proximity. His skin was burning off even before the stake came into play.

Time Immemorial
Yup

TheGrat1
Round 1: Dracula, barely. He is much faster and with the bat trick Thor could never hope to tag him. Thor is much tougher than him and could likely tank what he puts out for a while but I remember a punch from Hulk that sent him flying about 40 feet made his nose bleed, showing that he can be harmed. It would take a long time but Drac could beat him down.

Round 2: Drac. Too fast and with Gungir Thor will be getting hit constantly with almost no chance for counterattack.

Round 3: Thor, easily. His weather manipulation feats were better and done with far less effort.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.