Goku vs DC/Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
http://i59.tinypic.com/zn05u8.jpg

The two realms must face off in a team Mortal Kombat tournament. Losing team's planet gets destroyed.

DBZ (Animated Film/TV)

1. Goku MSSJ
2. Vegeta MSSJ
3. Gohan MSSJ

vs

DC/Marvel (Everyone below)

DC

1. Superman (Man of Steel)
2. Zod (Man of Steel)
3. Faora (Man of Steel)
4. Green Lantern

Avengers

5. Thor
6. Hulk
7. Kurse
8. Malekith
9. Abomination

X-men

10. Magneto
11. Sebastian Shaw
12. Deadpool

Fantastic 4

13. Silver Sufer
14. Doctor Doom (Power Cosmic)
15. Composite Johnny Storm

- No Prep
- Basic Info
- Full Capacity
- Arena: Indestructible Namek
- No leaving the planet
- No CIS/PIS
- No BFR

StealthRanger
DBZ anime continuity is a tad stronger than the manga continuity. Filler feats and all (I assume that's what you're implying)

Anyhow from what I remember of the comic chars he should clear the first 3 categories, though the FF chars might be problematic

Isn't Surfer planet busting in the second FF movie? Doom stole his powers and all

Psychotron
The DC team would wreck the Avengers and X-men combined, why are they first?

Placidity
I hate to break it to you guys.

But its DBZ vs all of them at the same time.

Judging by the responses, shall I make them SSJ2?

theTANTALIZER
If Goku becomes the Saiyan God.....Then he....

Impediment
DBZ wins.

Dramatic Gecko
Silver surfer is the biggest gun but he really only made giant holes in the ground and Tien does that.

Genesis-Soldier
im just going to bring this up, goku Loves a challenge and after absorbing some of the super sayian god power with in himself when battling lord burris he would still be too powerful for and of the combatents. if he was blood lusted (which he never is due to being of a pure heart and spirit) then he could either use instant transmition and snap necks or tear out organs, or fuse and use big bang kame hame ha and destroy all life apart from himself, Vegeta and gohan

Genesis-Soldier
he loves a challenge and would never kill anyone, he woulod probably just make them sparring partners

Dramatic Gecko
Oh certainly.

marwash22
comic-to-film characters are gimped, watered-down versions of comic characters... there literally hasn't been a single accurate depiction of a character's power in any comic book movie.

Marvel/DC has no chance in this battle.

Trackz
Originally posted by marwash22
comic-to-film characters are gimped, watered-down versions of comic characters... there literally hasn't been a single accurate depiction of a character's power in any comic book movie.

Marvel/DC has no chance in this battle. marvel characters have been fairly well presented seeing as they are based more on their ultimate counter-parts.

marwash22
nah, not really. Thor's portrayal has been abysmal, so has Hulk's.

I misspoke tho, Watchmen was pretty accurate.

Skybreaker
Originally posted by Placidity

What difference would that make? SSJ2 tier characters demonstrate basically the same scale of feats as MSSJ tier characters. They just seem to be far more powerful when they're fighting each other. That's what makes DBZ capabilities impossible to quantify.

Time Immemorial
Is this the anime forum? GFTO of here with this talk.

Skybreaker
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Is this the anime forum? GFTO of here with this talk.

If this is directed at me, you'd best try to come up with a more substantive reply to my point than appealing to your own annoyance. You'd also best explain to me why the **** I can't mention something about the DBZ anime in a thread that involves characters...from the DBZ anime. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Skybreaker
If this is directed at me, you'd best try to come up with a more substantive reply to my point than appealing to your own annoyance. You'd also best explain to me why the **** I can't mention something about the DBZ anime in a thread that involves characters...from the DBZ anime. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Calm down, it was a joke. No need to get hussy.

Dramatic Gecko
I think he might be from the Comic VS threads. Those guys get butt hurt if you notice their new haircut. They edgy.

Dramatic Gecko
Oh wait no, he's new. Or a Sock.

Trackz
Originally posted by marwash22
nah, not really. Thor's portrayal has been abysmal, so has Hulk's.

I misspoke tho, Watchmen was pretty accurate. in terms of power? i don't see how thor or hulk have been abysmal compared to their ultimate counter parts. what can they do in the early comics that they can't in the movies?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I think he might be from the Comic VS threads. Those guys get butt hurt if you notice their new haircut. They edgy.

laughing

Genesis-Soldier
given that "Battle of the gods" is classified as a MOVIE, it should be fine, although i agree with the watered down character personification when compared to the manga, although it wont matter, the Z Fighters still win. marvel isnt anywhere near their level, hell thanos would probably be the only one close enough

Time Immemorial
This seems cross genera so I dunno what its doing here. Thought it should be in Anime or All versus, but who knows these dayssmile

Genesis-Soldier
any way if mssj is referencing to Majin super sayjin then this is a illegitemate fight, neither Goku or Gohan have gone majin, Only Vegeta. Would the status of Majin increase goku's power after absorbing some of the Super Sayjin God or would the deaths of bibbity and babbity prevent any more Majin characters

Time Immemorial
Yes but Goku and Gohan where never Majin.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Yes but Goku and Gohan where never Majin.

exactly

Time Immemorial
OP is very hazy, no clue what he is talking aboutsmile

Skybreaker
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Oh wait no, he's new.

...so I'm naturally expected to get your inside jokes? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Skybreaker
...so I'm naturally expected to get your inside jokes? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No we like noobs, feel free to mouth off.

Placidity
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
any way if mssj is referencing to Majin super sayjin then this is a illegitemate fight, neither Goku or Gohan have gone majin, Only Vegeta. Would the status of Majin increase goku's power after absorbing some of the Super Sayjin God or would the deaths of bibbity and babbity prevent any more Majin characters

MSSJ is Master Super Saiya-Jin, you patzers.

It refers to a Saiyan who has mastered the SSJ1 form. Also known as Full Power SS.

The first MSSJs:

OfPoUWkN__o

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Placidity
I hate to break it to you guys.

But its DBZ vs all of them at the same time.

All at the same time, well Goku still has massive AoE attacks and should be faster than most of the team, though isn't movie-verse Surfer FTL planet busting?

EDIT: Never mind the MMSJ question, ninja'd

danielgamer
DBZ team definitely wins this fight. Movies versions are nothing next comics counterparts.
But the versions of the films (in the case of Marvel) are very close of their versions from 60s and early 70s.

Rao Kal El
DBZ U for the win

ares834
Base form Vegeta destroyed a planet. Hell, early on Piccolo was able to casually destroy a moon...

DBZ stomps horribly.

relentless1
DBZ trio destroys everyone, the feats in the anime speak for themselves here, nobody can really touch these guys from either marvel or DC...batman may be able to come up with a plan tho wink

Genesis-Soldier
DBZ win, although namek is indestructible in this fight, any way goku has said he prefers to use ssj2 beacuse he is faster and still stronger, ssj3 makes him icredibly powerful but slower

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.